Morning After Linkin Park

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Morning After Linkin Park » Chester Bennington » Чаты с Честером (транскрипт)

Чаты с Честером (транскрипт)

Сообщений 1 страница 9 из 9

Чат с Честером 21.12.2005 (транскрипт)

chesterbennington says to (12:38): What's up? How are you guys doin?

chesterbennington says to (12:38): I'm here guys

LPHybrid says to (12:38): hey chester

LPHybrid says to (12:38): thanks for coming

LPHybrid says to (12:38): you ready to get started ?

chesterbennington says to (12:38): YES

LPHybrid says to (12:39): OK

LPHybrid says to (12:39): M please submit your questions

LPHybrid says to (12:39): let's get this going

maria666 says to (12:39): Hey Chester, What are your thoughts on the new album ? {heart_smiley,bye_smiley}

metallikorn90 says to (12:39): Hey Chester! David said he hasn't been as excited about making an album as now.. how is that with u? and is the album with more strings or rap or..? and can you say something about the name of it? I wish you good luck, Merry Christmas- Rob (Holland)

chesterbennington says to (12:39): On what new album?

chesterbennington says to (12:39): Which one?

LPHybrid says to (12:39): yours i think

LPHybrid says to (12:39): solo

LPHybrid says to (12:40): ?

LPHybrid says to (12:40): not sure

Misiraul says to chesterbennington (12:40): no on the new LP album

LPHybrid says to (12:40): hold questions for s sec, guys

MuzicGuy85 says to (12:40): Hey Chester, Im a HUGE fan (Like everyone else here). And, here is my question. How come you have been so quiet about your solo album when Mike was very open about his???

chesterbennington says to (12:41): We're all really excited about making this record. I can't really say anything anything about the direction of the record, because we haven't ever really conciously pre-concieved an album, and so the album kind of comes to us when ideas comes to us.[/b]

chesterbennington says to (12:42): Music comes to us, if the album wants to reveal itself to us it will.

MariBrasil says to (12:42): Hey chester!how r u doing?will you play any instrument in your solo album? which one?

LPHybrid says to (12:42): please only submit your question once (metallikorn)

chesterbennington says to (12:43): I've been quiet about the solo record because there isn't a definite release date right now because Linkin Park has decided to go into the studio and LP always comes first.

LPHybrid says to (12:43): (and muzicguy)

chesterbennington says to (12:43): What's best for Linkin Park is what's best for the fans.

myheartsingswithpain says to (12:43): hiya, first off i'd like to say, LP rocks my fuckin socks, but anyway onto the whole point of this thingie..my question! before i ask, i'd like say sorry if this has been asked a million times, but...what exactly was/is your inspiration to write music? {weird_smiley,fear_smiley}

chesterbennington says to (12:44): I play guitar, I play keyboard, I did programming, and I sing on the solo album. Ryan, Amir and Fu and I all did everything together on it.

LPHybrid says to (12:44): N, O, and P please get your questions ready - do not submit them yet, thoguh

LPHybrid says to (12:44): though*

LPHybrid says to (12:45): again, do not submit them yet

chesterbennington says to (12:45): My inspiration? Music itself is kind of my inspriation. I love music, it's always done something for me when I listen to it.

meteorarocker411 says to undergrounddivanz (12:45): Was there anything you saw in Fort Minor or your album that you would like to see on the next LP album?

chesterbennington says to (12:45): A good song you might listen to a thousand times, whereas a good movie you might only watch a couple of times.

chesterbennington says to (12:45): Music is inspiring for people and that makes me want to do it.

LPHybrid says to (12:46): ok, NOP - please submit your questions at this time. M, users, please stop and thank you for asking some goodies {smile_smiley}

alinedfer says to (12:46): hey Chaz! well, I don't know if the guys have already asked, but what do u think of FOrt Minor {heart_smiley}

PunkRampant says to (12:46): Hi Chester, do you think your solo album will have the same "dark" tone you had on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack? Thanks, Linkin Park kicks ass, by the way.

NonnaNL says to (12:46): Hi Chester. I’m really looking forward to a new LP album and your solo album. I hope they will rock as much as HT and Meteora. So my question is: What bands are you currently into? Jeanna. Holland

chesterbennington says to (12:47): Fort Minor is not LP and my project is not LP. If they were going to be on a LP record they'd be on an LP record. When you hear you'll understand.

Pizzaguy08 says to (12:47): chester, hows it goin', my question is about your solo albam. have you decided a name for the albam, if so what is it called? Merrry Christmas-Tim

pinksoldier9 says to chesterbennington (12:47): I'm Fiorella from Peru and I think you absolutely rock!, I have a group of friends here who are also huge fans, Brenda, Alessandra and Daniel say hello and good luck with future projects with the band, which bands influenced you and will you take those inf

pinksoldier9 says to chesterbennington (12:47): and will you take the influences to the solo album?

chesterbennington says to (12:48): The project is called Snow White Tan and I've been tossing some ideas around for the name of the record but it hasn't been named yet.

chesterbennington says to (12:48): As soon as it's ready to be released, everyone will know.

OLIVEROCK says to (12:49): Hey Chester! Before I ask my question I just wanted to say that some of LP biggest fans are from my small hometown in Tennessee. Okay my question is what was it like to sing with Motley Crue during the Music For Relief concert? Happy Merry Christmas!

LPHybrid says to (12:49): motley crue ruuuuuuuuuule <3

chesterbennington says to (12:50): That's a good question, there's really not that many bands I'm into right now...I think the Killers are really really good. And I think that the Nine Inch Nails record is really good, and the Depeche Mode record, and a new band called Dirty Head.

LPHybrid says to (12:51): NOP questions only, anyone else submitting questions will be removed.

chesterbennington says to (12:51): The Cure, Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, STP have influenced me

chesterbennington says to (12:51): Jane's Addiction, Ministry

chesterbennington says to (12:51): Bucket O' Weenies

chesterbennington says to (12:51): that's it

chesterbennington says to (12:52): It was kind of weird to sing with Motley Crue, it's hard for me to think of myself as a rock star. Rock stars get to hang out with other rock stars and do stuff like that, and I had one of those moments where I realized I am one of those dudes.

PartTimeThinker says to (12:52): Hey Chester... You've all worked with a number of great names in the industry either as a group or separately... is there anyone dead or alive you'd love to record with that you haven't had the opportunity to do? xx

LPHybrid says to (12:52): NOP, please stop and QRS, please submit your questions

LPHybrid says to (12:52): thanks! you're all doing wonderful

chesterbennington says to (12:53): It's kind of weird but it was really cool. Vince Neil was really really tired when he showed up, he'd just done 2 nights in a row and came into a show that night, didnt get any sleep really, and we had to be at sound check at 7:30 in the morning.

siany says to (12:53): Hi Chaz, When Linkin Park write the song, what come first , the lyric or the melody? {smile_smiley}

Skitsomania says to (12:53): Here's my question: What other people and/or bands have you chosen to collaborate with on either your solo album or the new (if there is one) LP album? Oh, and-Happy Holidays. {smile_smiley}

RememberTheName89 says to (12:53): Hey Chester, will there be any slow songs on the new LP record like My December or the Pushing Me Away remix? They always seem to be my favorite.

chesterbennington says to (12:53): He rolled in didnt even shower, came into rehearsal, took a few takes and did it with barely any rehearsal at all. Then he was back to his hotel with a couple of hours of sleep and played a show that night.

rainbow69702003 says to Gemz (12:53): Hi Chester.i'd like to know how did you feel working alone i mean you always worked with the group.where did you get the inspiration for you songs? did depeche mode sound influence it?great voice!Mara from Italy ps:Merry X-mas

chesterbennington says to (12:53): Their shows are like 2.5 hours long, my respect level for them has gone up so much because of this.[/b]
chesterbennington says to (12:54): I'd love to work with Depeche Mode. I think they are really really amazing.

LPHybrid says to (12:54): QRS only, please

chesterbennington says to (12:55): I've had some talks about trying to work out something with Robert Smith, he's without a question the only person that I know that I am a huge fan of, that when I met I kind of freaked out a little bit.

chesterbennington says to (12:55): I kind of got like gushy fan, all teary eyed, your music means so much to me kind of thing. He consoled me and said it's ok man. We talked for a couple hours. I'd love to work with that guy I think he's a genious.

chesterbennington says to (12:55): I don't like working with dead people, that's kind of gross.

LPHybrid says to (12:56): lmao...

chesterbennington says to (12:57): As far as my solo stuff is concerned, I wrote the bulk of the music and all the lyrics and stuff, the other guys I am working with have contributed quite a bit to the album as well. It's not really a collaboration with anyone besides them.[/color][/size][/font]

chesterbennington says to (12:58): I don't think we'll ever have guest appearances on an actual album, only on separate stuff like when I worked with Korn, or Ztrip, or Reanimation. We've worked with other people but not on our records.

stinka says to LPHybrid (12:58): Hi CHester,do you feel more confident performingyour solo material or LP material?

samialeal says to chesterbennington (12:59): Chaz, which other artists will be featured on your solo album, beyond Julien-K and Amir Derakh?

chesterbennington says to (12:59): Um, I wouldn't know the answer to that question yet.

siany says to (12:59): Hi Chaz, When Linkin Park write the song, what come first , the lyric or the melody?

chesterbennington says to (12:59): Nope don't think so.

LPHybrid says to (12:59): TUV, please
chesterbennington says to (12:59): The melody always comes first before lyrics.

LPHybrid says to (12:59): submit your questions

thehuffs says to (13:00): My three year old son loves Live in Texas. He complained when I turned it off and put on Christmas music.He say's dance Linkin Park .My husband and I love Linkin Park. I really think you sound awesome live. Do you think you will do another live CD?

tinychica101 says to chesterbennington (13:00): so besides robert smith is there anyone else that would make you react in a oh my god i cant believe its you sort of way?... if you ever met them.... ???

undergrounddivanz says to (13:00): You only need to ask your question once thanks.

chesterbennington says to (13:00): Sometimes in rare occassions, you can write some lyrics and it works better on some other melody later, but for me melody is always most important and it comes first, and makes the story that the lyrics come around later.

voehahnLP says to Gemz (13:00): HI Chester! Before I ask, the biggest "Hello" from Russia to you and all LP! We look forward to your visit! Now my question... What covers played by Bucket of Weenies are you beloved ones? Thanx...

Gemz says to (13:00): please only ask your questions once

chesterbennington says to (13:01): I wouldn't say we'd never do another live CD, but I know we'll keep making albums and we enjoy special things like Live in Texas, Reanimation and Collision Course.

chesterbennington says to (13:01): I'm sure whatever we do in some way or another we'll keep doing unique things.

Trine90 says to (13:02): Hey Chester! When can we expect a new LP album? Merry Christmas!

LPHybrid says to (13:02): LP ablum should be out in 2006 for those of you wondering

chesterbennington says to (13:02): And we JUST put out the Live 8 CD of all LIVE TRACKS for LPU!

chesterbennington says to (13:02): you'll get in your membership package- it rocks

thechemist09 says to Gemz (13:02): what do u do in your free time?

chesterbennington says to (13:03): I'd have to meet that person to tell you. I met Sting and I wasn't all like WOW STING and I didnt cry. I met Elton John, super sweet nice person but I wasnt like gushing. But I meat Robert Smith and I kind of freak out a little bit.

chesterbennington says to (13:03): Even though I really liked meeting Sting.

LPHybrid says to (13:03): WXYZ please submit your questions, thank you TUV. {smile_smiley}

LPHybrid says to (13:04): i met paul mccartney and went craaaaaaaaaaaaazy.

Gemz says to (13:04): I'm so jealous of you jeanne

WhiteFerret says to (13:04): All the Chester Whores over on LPMB send you their love and say Hi. We were wondering, which superhero would you want to be and why, and is that in any way reflected on the sound of your upcoming solo album? -Maria, Finland

YeahLP says to (13:04): First of all, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, all the way from Denmark. You said that it would be gross working with dead people, lol, but if You could get one dead rock star back from the dead, who would it be? Helene & Andrй DK

yuka says to (13:05): how do you feel about LP doing solo activites? btw,Your soulful singing really touched my heart and thank you for being my inspiration.

WesleyBR says to (13:05): What's up Chaz? I'm Wesley from Brazil, glad to be here with you! What we can expect of different for your solo album? Will have swear-words in your solo album? I wait that not.
Thank you so much for being here... Merry Xmas!

chesterbennington says to (13:05): The only person that is dead that I would want to come back would be miss M Monroe

zztineofie says to (13:06): hi chester. just wanted to say that i think your the most important person on planet. So heres my question: are you going to scream much on LP`s next cd? and if you coming to a city near me I will challenge you to a scream competition. LOL.!

chesterbennington says to (13:06): That's really nice, thank you. I think it's cool, anything that keeps the band musically charged and helps us broaden our minds and open us up to new things, will only benefit Linkin Park. I think it's really actually something that
makes us all better.

chesterbennington says to (13:07):
It's really weird, I just don't cuss within my songs on my solo album.

LPHybrid says to (13:07): ABC and numbers please submit your questions. no other letters.

chesterbennington says to (13:08): It's hard for me to put words I use freely every day into the songs for some reason. The only cussing you'll ever hear me do is when I'm singing someone else's song.

CrimsonDecember says to undergrounddivanz (13:08): Hello chester...me luvs you and lp cause your such a big part of my life and u rock.i was wandring do you like to watch anime?and if so whats your fav. anime?

chazgrl says to (13:08): hey chester, i heard about ur solo project and i was wondering what kind of stuff is gonna be on it ? ps: *i wuv u*_ jade {kiss_smiley,heart_smiley}

chesterbennington says to (13:08): Everything on the record is different than Linkin Park. Even the way I am singing is my own sound, it sounds different.

chesterbennington says to (13:08): In every way.

chesterbennington says to (13:08): But good!

CrawlingInMySkin says to (13:08): Now that you and Mike both went seperate ways by writing lyrics on your own has that now changed the way you both write and put your lyrics together? Merry Christmas and good luck in 2006. Michelle

Hi Chester, when did you first take an interest in music and when did you start to think about it seriously as a career path? - Merry Christmas and a happy New Year ---Callum6052 , Australia. {bye_smiley}

chesterbennington says to (13:09): Screaming competition sounds like fun, I look forward to that.

CrzyCanadian says to (13:09): Congrats on the solo, I can't wait to hear it! My question is, did you find it difficult to divide your attention between the solo and writing with LP? Bucket O' Weenies rocks! \m/ {laugh_smiley}

chesterbennington says to (13:09): I would have to say that after listening to some ideas with Mike the other night, kicking around ideas on new music, put it this way, I couldn't go into the studio the next day because of all the screaming I did.

chesterbennington says to (13:09): There will be A LOT of screaming.

cp712 says to chesterbennington (13:09): First of all, Merry Christmas – Chester (Soulful Chaz), when writing lyrics for a new album what kind of ritual or relaxation methods do you use? (Examples: do you light candles, dress up as the Chemist, or play Xbox before you write) LPU Dallas, Texas

chesterbennington says to (13:10): My screaming seems to get harder and more disgusting every time I do it.

chesterbennington says to (13:10): I had to go home and go to bed after I was working on the music at Mike's.

bri14seiya says to (13:10): everytime i go on stage I get stage fright, how do you deal with being on stage with so many people?

chesterbennington says to (13:11): No, Mike and I pretty much write the same way. The only difference when writing our own stuff is you are on your own. If you find yourself stuck on something you don't have the other person to help you so it's more difficult. Mike is a great writer

chesterbennington says to (13:11): people seem to like the way i write, the workload is a little lighter (not much but a little) when we write together.

chesterbennington says to (13:12): There's really no ritual.

chesterbennington says to (13:12): Rock n roll.

chesterbennington says to (13:12): 3 more questions k?

LPHybrid says to (13:12): ok

LPHybrid says to (13:13): DEF, please

chesterbennington says to (13:13): I really get off on being on stage, it's like the best drug in the world being on stage, it does it for me.

Energy says to undergrounddivanz (13:13): Hey Chester, Before the Breaking the Habit DVD we were told about some Meteora remixes that were in the works (reanimation style). Have these been canned? What about the Team Sleep version of My December, any chance of a listen? Good luck with LP & solo!

Dannyboy05 says to chesterbennington (13:13): first of all can you say hi to my brother who is in hospital having his leg opperated on i know he would love to see you any the question what do you think to the new fort minor songs? and would you feature in any of them? hope the new album goes well {smile_smiley}

chesterbennington says to (13:13): For me, I kind of think to myself, even in the early days, people are coming here to watch bands, so all you have to do is NOT SUCK. Kick everyone's ass.

darknessovrme says to (13:13): whats the setting like around you when you are writing for your solo album or the new LP album?-merry christmas from Yak, Crubi, Kodachi, and Jes<me>

chesterbennington says to (13:13): When you are a musician and you do it in the arena we're doing it, we're up against the best people in the world, we want to be the best in the world, you can't be afraid to do it.

chesterbennington says to (13:14): You think being on stage is very egotisical, but in order to do it right you have to kind of get over yourself. Cause you aren't doing it for you, you are doing it for everyone else.

emmy says to Gemz (13:15): Hi,Chaz! I'm just wondering if "The Morning After" on Underworld: Evolution Soundtrack is the same version that you did on ur solo album? if not,How they're different? Thanks! LP fans in Thailand "Say Hi (Sawasdee) to you *smile*

chesterbennington says to (13:15): Thinking about a bunch of people out there for me, I figure if I wasnt good i wouldn't be on stage.

chesterbennington says to (13:16): No, they are not the same. Amir and Fu did a remix version of the song that's not as heavy and is a little more electronically driven, but fits the style of the movie better than the original version, that will be on my record.

chesterbennington says to (13:16): One rocks harder, one parties harder.

chesterbennington says to (13:16): OK last question got to pick up my kid {smile_smiley}

Eiluj says to chesterbennington (13:16): Hey chaz! wht is music to you? You are awsome, Merry Cristmas!!!

chesterbennington says to (13:16): 2 totally different environments.

chesterbennington says to (13:16): With Linkin Park we work in pairs and groups.

chesterbennington says to (13:17): With my solo stuff I kind of lived with Ryan while I made it so it was a totally different environment.

chesterbennington says to (13:17): We'd have parties and friends over WHILE i was recording. People would come in and listen. Very laid back and relaxed.

LPHybrid says to (13:17): ryan's sweet

LPHybrid says to (13:17): pleasure to hang out with.

LPHybrid says to (13:17): {smile_smiley}

chesterbennington says to (13:18): We held true to certain important security measures, but people around got to hear it. But that would never happen on a LP record, it's more confined and serious.

chesterbennington says to (13:18): Just a different style.

chesterbennington says to (13:18): On my album we recorded everything in one room

chesterbennington says to (13:18): My kid could be on the couch playing video games.

LPHybrid says to (13:18): we're all looking forward to hearing it {smile_smiley}

chesterbennington says to (13:18): Very relaxing and different.

chesterbennington says to (13:18): LP is much more regimented, more like a MACHINE.

chesterbennington says to (13:19): Finely tuned machine or race car is LP.

chesterbennington says to (13:19): Really tight and really good.

chesterbennington says to (13:19): Thank you so much for coming to the chat.

chesterbennington says to (13:19): You guys are awesome, LP fans are the BEST.

LPHybrid says to (13:19): thank you for stopping by

chesterbennington says to (13:19): Look forward to talking to you guys again sometime.

LPHybrid says to (13:19): it's been a pleasure!

undergrounddivanz says to (13:19): {smile_smiley}

LPHybrid says to (13:19): please do

*** (13:19): chesterbennington lost connection, left the room

Чат с Честером 23 января 2009

The full chatscript in up on LPU MB now but I still post it here for ppl who are not LPUers. Credit goes to pegasusrocks, LPU admin.

Here is the official transcript from the chat with Chester…enjoy!!

JANUARY 23, 2009

Part 1
chesterbennington says to (16:11) Hi
chesterbennington says to (16:11) It's Chester
chesterbennington says to (16:11): I am in the studio working with Howard Benson - working on my solo record, eating a banana…
chesterbennington says to (16:11): Pretty exciting
DarthYak says to (16:11): I see we have something in common my friend (6) ready to roll? tongue.gif
chesterbennington says to (16:12): OK, let's go
Big_Bad_Lukas says to (16:12): Hi Chaz! How is The Work On The New Album ?? Are You Still So Inspired to Write New Music Like You Were Before?? Greetings From Ireland!!
chesterbennington says to (16:13): Big Bad Lucus- working on the new record has been a great experience. I am much more involved in the process than I would be with LP, which has taught me a lot, and writing music is always fun and it's always easy to be inspired writing something. It's just writing something good, that's the hard part.
br1an says to (16:12):Hello Chester, Vecel is a cool brand, have you designed all things from Vecel yourself? And thanks for come to Germany with PR08.
chesterbennington says to (16:14) :No actually we hire illustrators to work on designs. I basically am more around for direction, more like a creative director, and also my partners do all the fits and pick all the types of cloth we're going to use and what kind of textures we're going to use, so it's a collaboration between artists and the owners.
Blazey says to (16:13): Hi Chester! I was wondering if there are any tour plans in the works to help promote your upcoming solo album?
chesterbennington says to (16:17):Yes, plans on touring for my solo record, but no solid plans yet, we want to play as much as we can
Chemist999 says to (16:17): Does the fact that you're approaching this record artistically as a "concept" album also affects the writing process itself, e.g. if you've switched from the pairs system, or if it means you have to work more closely with all others developing your ideas? chesterbennington says to (16:18): Chemist999- That would be more like a project LP was working on. It is more difficult working on a concept then just a song, and you do have to work on outside interests playing a part in what you're doing. We're not stuck on a concept record, we just want a good record. Maybe that's the concept- not being conceptual at all.
clue54819 says to (16:19): i worked for music for relief on aug. 16 2008 we raised over 14000 i was wondering if you know what the most raised from a single concert was or if that was it? the m4r people let me come back to meet you guys because i raised most of that money.
chesterbennington says to (16:20):clue- you are a badass!
chesterbennington says to (16:20): I don't have any solid info on what was the single largest contribution and from where it came from, so not sure.
DudeWtf says to (16:21): Hi Chester. I think its amazing that after everything you've been through in life you found your callings and are awesome at it.My question is what advice would you give to those who want to make something out of themselves but haven't found their calling?
chesterbennington says to (16:22): Dudewtf- That's a good question. You know I think that's prob the most difficult thing in life to do, find something you are really passionate about it. But if acting is something you enjoy doing, doesn't mean you have to make that what you pursue in life. I'd still be singing in a band even if I didn't have a record deal
chesterbennington says to (16:22): But I’d also have to find a real job to pay for my expensive hobby. So I think confusing financial success with finding the thing you are good at are 2 different things. For some people having kids is what they are really good at, and you don't get paid for that
chesterbennington says to (16:23): I think being open to finding what it is you are passionate about is the hardest part.
Darkzero88 says to (16:23): hey chester at first i want to thank you for your awesome concert in D?sseldorf last year, and now i want to know if LP is going to Rock am Ring in the next 3 years. Greetings to You, Mike and the rest of LP from Marcel & Norman
chesterbennington says to (16:23): Nobody in rock and roll has the next 3 years planned out
chesterbennington says to (16:24):We always enjoy playing those shows so anytime we can do them, we will
dereklp says to (16:23)What's you alcoholic drink of choice, be it mixed drink or beer? If beer which brand?
chesterbennington says to (16:24):dereklp- I don't know- jet fuel?
danroxout says to chesterbennington (16:23):Chester, I understand that you've written Linkin Park's next album as a concept album, can you tell us what it's theme is about, can you unveil any titles, and will the protools that Mike recently demoed influence it in any way? Thanks Alot! Dan
chesterbennington says to (16:25): Don't jump to any conclusions on what the next record is going to be. We always use protools and I prefer braughtwurst over hot dogs
Extreme says to (16:25): How do you maintain the high level of creativity in making & writing of every albums? And what is the best thing about being a musician?
chesterbennington says to (16:26): Extreme- I don't really know what makes creative people creative, I generally don't listen to a whole lot of music all the time because I like to kind of being open to hearing something original in my head that I could put down.
chesterbennington says to (16:26): Now I mostly listen to what's going on in my brain, which can be frightening sometimes
chesterbennington says to (16:27): I used to listen to a lot of different things
Dr_Acula says to (16:26): Hi Chester, I was wondering what is the meaning behind the song "In Pieces" ? Thanks Jessica =)
chesterbennington says to (16:28): Dr Acula- I forget.
chesterbennington says to (16:28):If I tell you what it's really about, it's going to mess up what you think it's about.
chesterbennington says to (16:28):Because that's what it should be about
Felipeintheend says to chesterbennington (16:28):Hey chaz. Well, do you think Linkin Park will be some kind of "Rolling Stones"? Do you think you guys will be 60 and still rockin' out with concerts? What do you think about this, is it possible? It'd be really good! Brazil love you guys!
chesterbennington says to (16:29): That would be fun if we were all old and wrinkly and gross and still rocked out, I'm down for that! I'll do it as long as my body lets me.
Franny says to (16:28):Hey Chester! How many songs are you thinking about recording on this next album? if you can tell us. Greeting From Malta. Love you lots!!!
chesterbennington says to (16:29):Franny- One billion trillion
chesterbennington says to (16:29):And we're going to use 8 of them
chucky8810 says to (16:21):hey chester i was wondering since u guys evolved soo much from the 1st couple of albums to minutes to midnight, for ur new album can we expect more the old stuff or more like minutes to midnight, or something complely new. luv y guys keep rocking!!!
chesterbennington says to (16:30): chukky 8810 question from before- I like to think it's new. I think the stuff we're writing is really different in a lot of ways
chesterbennington says to (16:30):And I think it will be a nice mix between the two
chesterbennington says to (16:30):Somewhere in the middle
chesterbennington says to (16:31):We're going to get like Weird Science and we're going to take the hottest pieces of every girl and make the perfect girl on our computer and sell it to you guys
chesterbennington says to (16:31):And you guys are going to be cooler
Febe says to chesterbennington (16:30):Chester, first of all hi from Kaytee my other lp obsessed friend Well question what age did you started singing and do you have some advice on how to get far in the music industry? and happy late perthday to Rob
chesterbennington says to (16:32):Febe- OK, I started singing when I was really little, just because I thought it was fun. I didn't start singing in bands until 13-14, but I pretty much sang my whole life. Anyone who has good advice on making it in the music industry needs to write it down and sell it! Because even people who should do well in the music business don't seem to anymore
Guerrero says to EvoOba (16:32):Hi Chaz! I'm Paul from Athens, Greece, thanks for coming past summer. Each Ve'cel shirt is special, with different design that makes the one who wears it feel like rockstar. What inspires you to help you and your team make these creatively designs? Thanks!
chesterbennington says to (16:33):Guerrero- I think the most inspirational stuff for merch is to look at the bad stuff from other bands, and think…we don't want to do that!

Part 2

GreenEyedKatydid says to (16:32):Hey chester, often do you listen to the radio, and is there anything about it you would like to see changed?
chesterbennington says to (16:34):Greeneyedkatydid- I listen to the radio only in my car, and I think if radio stations let the DJs have a little more freedom in terms of programming, more people would listen
Goona says to crwaling (16:34):hey chester, did you ever think about doing some work with an orchestra, like recording a few songs including violins and all that stuff to do something completely different from the 'normal' linkin park sound?
chesterbennington says to (16:35): goona- we have actually done that before. It's just that we rock so hard you can't hear it
chesterbennington says to (16:35): we've used orchestral components on songs like “Breaking The Habit:, “No Roads Left,” Numb”, others too
chesterbennington says to (16:35):all the stuff with live strings
chesterbennington says to (16:35):usually anywhere you hear strings, they were done live
hollatip says to talisshort (16:36):Are you working on any collaborations on other artists albums? Are there any guest apperances on the new album? Loved the Road to Revolution DVD.thanks
chesterbennington says to (16:36):hollatip- no, no collaborations, and no there are no guest spots on the new record
hmw95 says to (16:36):My friend and I are trying to find a bassist and a drummer for our band, can you give me some advice with finding one? (I'm a singer and my friend is a Guitarist)
chesterbennington says to (16:37):hmw95- good luck, no one wants to be a bass player, and no one can play drums
chesterbennington says to (16:37):um you know normally when bands are in the position to find people, they will go to rehearsal spaces saying, looking for bass and drummer if you are interested here's what we want to sound like etc. give us a call…
chesterbennington says to (16:37):and then you wait
I_am_Lizz says to (16:38):So, Chester any idea when Dead by Sunrise's album will be out? Everything I have heard from it has been amazing so I can't wait! (L) Also greetings from Buffalo, NY, and I hope 2009 is a great year for you, your family and Linkin Park
chesterbennington says to (16:39):i am lizz- thank you! We're probably looking in realistic terms for Sept for Dead by Sunrise, it will be ready before then but it will make most sense to probably put it out that time
IBLong says to (16:38):have you ever considered going oversees to play for the troops?
chesterbennington says to (16:40):IBLONG- we have considered going overseas to play for the troops, for some reason timing wise it usually doesn't work out in terms of when they want us to go and we're booked, or we're not touring
chesterbennington says to (16:40):we're open to the idea though
jennifercoon says to darknessovrme (16:40):Hi Chester, thanks for chatting with us. Is the new LP album going to be centered around a graphic novel or some other sort of story?
chesterbennington says to (16:40):jennifercoon- don't know but that's a good idea
chesterbennington says to (16:40):not sure though
JenJen says to darknessovrme (16:40):I would like to know what song is hardest on you either emotionally or physically to perform and why?
chesterbennington says to (16:41):jenjen- emotionally -when we wrote “Breaking The Habit”, it was hard to sing but I got over it. Physically- “Given Up” and “Crawling.”
chesterbennington says to (16:41):I think those ones are more obvious
junko1014 says to Midler0506 (16:41):Hey Chester, when you're stuck on something at the studio, how do you usually get over it? Playing ping pong!?
chesterbennington says to (16:42):junko- ping pong is a good idea- usually when I find myself stuck I just stop and rewrite the part instead of chasing it so hard. If something's not working I usually drop it and move on to something new.
Kenoa says to chesterbennington (16:41):Chester, in the music making, what can you say it is the biggest challenge to you? Wishes of all of the luck from Portugal.
chesterbennington says to (16:42):Kenoa- writing lyrics is probably the biggest challenge
chesterbennington says to (16:43):that's the hardest part. You can have a good melody and not know what to say. That sucks.
LPrex says to DarthYak (16:43):If say you make music that sounds really good to you but turns out its not what the fans are looking for, then what direction do you take?
chesterbennington says to (16:44):LPrex- we're generally not thinking about what fans are going to think of the song. We've come to the conclusion it's probably impossible to give everyone what they want so we're trying to do what we like. It’s worked out pretty well so far.
kaji5785 says to (16:41):When is there going to be a women's line for VeCel and will there ever be a Club Tattoo in Texas, I want my first tat to be from there, thanks!
chesterbennington says to (16:44):kaji5785- Club Tattoo in Texas- maybe. Don't know about the woman’s line, but we are planning on doing one.
lp_schnuller says to DarthYak (16:44):hey chester, will you play the mmm...cookies songs from the new undergroundcd live? thanks for the great concerts in dusseldorf, munich and frankfurt last year, i was there and it was unbelievable!
chesterbennington says to (16:49):lp schnuller- I'd probably imagine we're not going to play MMM…Cookies- it wasn't really meant to be anything besides fun!
LPfreak4ever15 says to (16:44):Linkin Park used to be part of the "NU-Metal" or "Rap-metal" genre, will you guys change back to that style in your new album or is that sound long gone?
chesterbennington says to (16:49):lpfreak4ever15- I think there's still some remnants of those genres
MarathonMan says to busta311 (16:45): Do you have any working titles for the new album?
chesterbennington says to (16:51):marathonman- for which album? the answer would be no- I don't have any working titles for my record or Linkin Park's
Mshinoda12345 says to (16:51):Hi Chester, you?re side projects have been amazing so far! Which of your side projects has been the most rewarding and why (Camp Freddy, Solo record, working with Jay Z and Busta, etc.)?!
chesterbennington says to (16:52):mshinoda12345- I would probably say that it's all been pretty rewarding.
chesterbennington says to (16:52):I don't know which one is the MOST rewarding though.
chesterbennington says to (16:52):That's a hard question.
Naaadineee says to (16:52):What do you do with all the Presents you get at M&Gs? At the M&G in Munich in June a Friend and Me gave you a Pillow on which is written "Linkin Park the best band of the universe". And you still have it !? youre going to do PR this year in europe again?
chesterbennington says to (16:53):Naaadienee- I try to keep as much of the m/g stuff as I can.
chesterbennington says to (16:54):I keep a lot of the m/g stuff- I have a kind of fan memorabilia thing so I can go back and look at it all at some point.
nillp says to chesterbennington (16:52):first, thanks for being here! so, did you guys already decided or thought about someone to be the producer of the new album, it's going to be just mike or what? thanks for inspiring each day of my life! take care a lot of love from Brazil.
chesterbennington says to (16:55):nillp- we have not yet picked a producer for the record, but we're talking to really great people so I’m sure as we have that info we'll put it out
oxy says to JWilsonLP (16:54):i thought reanimation was a great albums can we accpect any more remix albums in the future, maybe one for meteora or minutes to midnight?
chesterbennington says to (16:55): oxy- I don't know about remix albums, it's usually been a spontaneous thing we've done in the past, it might be something for the future, I don't know.
PheonixDown says to (16:55):I want to know what your mentality was between the last few albums, if we take the first two the songs are personal, feelings, and emotions,
but MTM was very opinionated and politcal...'how did they come to be so different
chesterbennington says to (16:57): phoenixdown- I think we feel confident enough in our intelligence- that at this point we are knowledgeable to be crucial about things we were too naive about before.
Q_Dizzle says to (16:56):You guys sometimes tend to incorporate anime themes into your videos. Do you personally watch anime? And if so, what is your favorite anime and do any of the other members watch anime?
chesterbennington says to (16:58): q-dizzle- I would say that I think in a way all of us like anime if it's done right, but I’m pretty sure Joe is the only one to watch on a regular basis.
revolutionman says to (16:57): Hey chester, have you considered rapping on the new lp album? why should mike have all the fun? also, i love the search with chester site, i got my autographed poster in the mail today, its awesome! thanks =)!
chesterbennington says to (16:58): revoultionman- you know I don't know… it could be fun to rap- I just don't know if I’ll be a very good rapper. I’ll try it though
Rayler_Tae says to chesterbennington (16:58): Do any Fans scare you? Have you ever met an OVER obsessed fan? P.S.--Hope You Have a great year and Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions!
chesterbennington says to (16:59): raylertae- yes a lot of fans scare me. It's fun to have people appreciate what you do, it's scary to have people freak out . There have been a couple fans that have scared the crap out of me, one is in prison and one has a restraining order right now.
chesterbennington says to (16:59): so it's not a good idea to get crazy
chesterbennington says to (17:00): next one?

Part 3

scottdaniels says to chesterbennington (17:01):Chester what will be your first Hit Single from your solo Album Dead by Sunrise and Chester you and LP Rocks Forever
chesterbennington says to (17:01):scottdaniels- I don't know yet on first single, there's a couple options. It’s kind of too soon to say.
sibel says to (17:01):Hi Chester, I just want to say I really love & appreciate you(&LP), will there be any sideprojects(music/TV) other den DBS ull apart of soon? thnx for hugging me in07melbourne LOVES u
chesterbennington says to (17:02):sibel- you're welcome there are a couple things I've been asked to do but they've kind of stalled so I don't want to say I'll be part of them. But when that stuff happens, I’ll let you know
ThaPoet says to XxbrokenangelxX (17:02):What inspired the name Ve'cel? Greeting's from London, UK
chesterbennington says to (17:03):thapoet- we wanted something that didn't mean anything!
chesterbennington says to (17:03):that sounded like it was important- that name seemed to fit
tHeKyAn says to chesterbennington (17:02):hey chester, is the new LP album gunna be like the old or new style? and is there a estimate on a release date?
chesterbennington says to (17:03):thekyan- it's going to be like super new old school
Tiff07 says to (17:03):Out of all the LP music videos, which one is your favorite thus far?
chesterbennington says to (17:04):tiff07- hmmm....I still have to say “Breaking The Habit” is the best video
Victoria_LPF says to chesterbennington (17:04): I got Revolution Unseen and I read that you were an artist since at the age of six. Being an artist since an early age, I was wondering if you still do a lot of art and if so what inspires you today?-Greetings from Kentucky-Victoria
chesterbennington says to (17:05):victoria-lpf- I'd have to say I'm not as active as I'd like to be as an artist- meaning I don't paint or draw very often. But, I do go through moments where I am inspired to do that more than others. I think it's really important that if you are creative in any way you should pursue that. It's usually a really good way to express yourself. Even if you aren't that good at it, and you just like it--it doesn't really matter.
vicel says to DarthYak (17:05):we love your Ve'cel clothes so much. will you enlarge your store in world wide? will you open up other stores in other foreign countries?
chesterbennington says to (17:06):vicel- we are starting to get some notice internationally, so hopefully we'll be growing that as time goes on. And, we have a brand new Club Tattoo opening in Las Vegas in March and that should really help us grow.
wayn0 says to (17:05):You played MSG in NYC for the first time last year!! It was an amazing show! You guys expressed some emotions that night, can you tell us again how amazing it was for you?- #1 NY fan~
chesterbennington says to (17:07):wayn0- it was pretty amazing at MSG- growing up, MSG was kind of like , if you could play there, you knew it was important. It was a very big deal for us, and we were excited to put that show in that place. Our production was the best we ever had, and Jay-Z came and played with us- probably in the top 5 in terms of best shows for us.
Waiting4thesun says to (17:05):Hi chester! If you were chatting with your favourite artist ever what would you ask him?? The job that you?re doing with mfr is really amazing? thanx for everything ?
chesterbennington says to (17:08):waiting4thesun- when I meet people I admire I kind of clam up, I turn into a guy that doesn't say much. When I met Robert Smith, I kind of got too excited to ask him anything important.
Xina says to (17:07): How will the lyrics on your solo CD differ from your lyrical contributions in Linkin Park? Do you approach your solo songs differently? Also, thank you for making amazing music!!
chesterbennington says to (17:09):xina- yeah I do approach the songs differently- mainly because I do most of the writing. So, that's probably the main difference is that I am kind of the sole director of the songs so to speak. Whereas in Linkin Park there's a bunch of cooks in that kitchen
zuzu says to (17:08): hey chaz i big fan of u and LP...like everyone here. i would like to ask u what would u like to be, if u werent be in LP? what kind of job?anyway thanks for great show in czech republic greeting from slovakia
chesterbennington says to (17:10):zuzu- I don't know, if I wasn't in Linkin Park I probably would have eventually gone back to school to do something, and eventually would have been a teacher of some sort. I think I’d be a good teacher.
xTHEAx says to (17:07):Hi Chester, why do you always drink orange juice during the shows? Does it help your voice somehow?
And my bestfriend Vean says hi ^^
chesterbennington says to (17:11):xtheax- I don't drink orange juice during shows. I've never drank orange juice during shows. I usually drink water and I do keep a couple things up there on stage. I do drink Gatorade, which is usually colored orange so maybe that's what you are thinking of. Usually at a show I'll drink about half a Red Bull
chesterbennington says to (17:12):never OJ though
ashleycblpfan says to Aaron94 (17:11):what is the funniest thing that happened to you guys while recording?
chesterbennington says to (17:12):asheleycblpfan- Don Gilmore would light his farts on fire. That was pretty funny.
ZipFonMolko says to (17:07): Hey, Chester! We already know, that upcoming album is going to be conceptual. Mike also had hamed some artists, who have inspired him, one of them - Pink Floyd - The Wall.Have you, or any band member though about making conceptual movie?
chesterbennington says to (17:13):zipfonmolk- yes - we've thought about making a conceptual movie- those are expensive
AliceXD says to IBLong (17:11):Hi Chester. How does it feel to know your songs have helped people through rough times in their lives? And my friend Tymoor says Hi
chesterbennington says to (17:14):alicexd- that is the most rewarding part of what we do, when we hear people say to us that our music has helped them in some way. It doesn't get much better than that. It's pretty awesome.
01joe10 says: Hey Chester, What do you think is your favorite/best/ Most rewarding thing about playing with Linkin park, and why? Thanks
chesterbennington says to (17:15):01joe10- pretty much everything is rewarding, every part of what we do kicks some ass. We get to do what we love to do for a living, and what we do well, you know it's kind of like being a rock star is the coolest job you can have! You can make other
people who have really cool jobs wish they were rock stars!
Brooke_MikeShinoda says to chesterbennington (17:14):Hey Chester !! I'm Brooke from FRG,Illinois. Is the next album going to be more instrumental ? More Mellow ? More Hard-rock?(Hard-rock is my favorite) Thanks !! Love you all Linkin Park !! Btw- thanks for getting me through the hardest times in my life
chesterbennington says to (17:16):brooke- the answer to your question, is yes.
br0wnst3r says to (17:14):what is the most unique and/or challenging aspect of writing for a concept album?
chesterbennington says to (17:16):br0wnst3r- probably the concept! Writing about one thing is pretty hard to do
chesterbennington says to (17:16): or writing about all the different aspects is hard to do.
chesterbennington says to (17:17): in doing something like a concept record, it can take years to make. It may not be the next thing we come out with.
BearSnugsFox says to (17:15):Can you tell us something about your experience with acting in Crank 2 and your enconuter with Jason Statham? Love from Vietnam.
chesterbennington says to (17:18):bearsungsfox- I would say that I have had a lot of fun doing those movies. My parts are really small and insignificant but have been really fun. Jason is super fun and takes it very seriously.
chesterbennington says to (17:18):he was a lot of fun to be around and really good at what he does.
carol_te_despreza says to kementari (17:17):chester, how did the idea for you to be in the movie crank came up?
chesterbennington says to (17:19):carol-to-despreza- the idea came up because they were shooting in the original movie, the opening scene where he wakes up in that loft and burns out in the car- that was in the building I lived in. Somehow the directors found out I was living there and got me through management and asked if I would be interested in doing a small part. For the next one they contacted me personally and said they'd think it was fun to have me in it too. Pretty easy actually!
chesterbennington says to (17:20):I feel bad for actors that spend their entire lives trying to get an audition.
DarkFeenux12 says to (17:20):Hey Chester, really enjoyed you guys at Edgefest this summer! awesome MnG too (first in line). So what would you say youre favourite part of being in a studio is?
chesterbennington says to (17:21):darkfeenux12- I don't know it's kind of like putting a puzzle together, we've learned to be more relaxed with the process, but the best part is when you are finally finished and you see what you have put together, and you can hear it for the first time
in a completed state. It's pretty rewarding.

Part 4

danielpsoad09 says to (17:21):Linkin Park recorded 17 songs for Minutes to Midnight, and you've released 13 of them. Are you planning to release the rest anytime soon ? I hope you can play in Chile for your next tour. Cheers !
chesterbennington says to (17:21):daniellpsoad09- I have no idea re: releasing more of the Minutes to Midnight songs.
Chesterfan says to (17:18):Chaz, will your back injury result in more mic stand songs?
chesterbennington says to (17:23):chesterfan- my back injury will basically ...I'm going to have to figure some things out. I get back spasms sometimes just from singing. so I'm not sure if I'll be jumping off or anything anytime soon. You are going to have to deal with me walking/standing around more. I am turning into an old man.
DarthYak says to (17:23):we still love ya.. even if you need to use a walker.
Felicity says to (17:22): Desert Island discs!, what three records would you take with you? Thanks for the lyrics as they make life make more sense. Milton Keynes rocked!, well worth getting squashed!
chesterbennington says to (17:24):Filicty- hmmm, 3 records- probably Beatles- Revolver, Jane's Addiction- Nothing’s Shocking, and Violator- by Depeche Mode.
EleniV says to (17:23):In LPU there are many fans all over the world.You have thousands fans of all ages! How do you feel about it?
chesterbennington says to (17:25):EvenV- I feel awesome about having LPU all over the world.
chesterbennington says to (17:25):It's a good feeling, it's cool to know we have fans all around the world, that people everywhere get what we're doing and like what we're doing. It's cool.
Felipeintheend says to Adam (17:22):Chester, we, fans who work at fansites, love to work for the band, what do you think of fansites? Do you visit any of them?
chesterbennington says to (17:26):Felipeintheend- Every once in a while I go look at the fansites. I think it's cool, but it bothers me when they are gossipy and not always accurate.
chesterbennington says to (17:26):But good fansites are great
chesterbennington says to (17:27):I don't like when in some chat rooms of some sites there's always someone being a hater though, that bothers me.
hiddentalentz says to (17:26):Chester, back when you were on Loveline in April, Bennoda Mountain was mentioned. Any new thoughts on that?
chesterbennington says to (17:28):hiddentalentz- that was a long time ago.
chesterbennington says to (17:28):we're on to new things
ipek says to chesterbennington (17:27):Hey Chester We know from the interviews that you will be debuting your album Dead by Sunrise in 2009. Will this album effect the publishing date of upcoming Linkin Park album? If not, will we be able to listen to the new Linkin Park album in autmn?
chesterbennington says to (17:29):ipek- the release of Dead By Sunrise will never interfere with any Linkin Park record.
JoeyDC says to (17:28):I think you are one of the most sincere and down-to-earth musicians I have ever seen - what's your secret of remaining so normal although being so famous and successful?
chesterbennington says to (17:30):joeydc- I don't know why I'm such a nice guy
chesterbennington says to (17:30):I don't know, it's just the way I am.
chesterbennington says to (17:30):it's important to be nice to people, and it's important to be thankful for your fans.
chesterbennington says to (17:31):I usually do a pretty good job of that stuff, but sometimes I don't.
lpfaint43 says to XxbrokenangelxX (17:30):While working on your solo project do u sometimes ask the other LP members for their opinion or help? thx for your passion
chesterbennington says to (17:32): lpfaint43- would I ask a LPU member for help on a record? probably not. I probably wouldn't go to a fan and ask what they think about something new or if they liked or disliked something before it was done.
JWilsonLP says to (17:28):hey chester, you say msg was in your top five concerts, does milton keyens PR appear high in your list? i thought it was the greatest day ever, thanks, you rock man!
chesterbennington says to (17:33):yes- absolutely Milton Keynes, where we shot the DVD- was one of the TOP 5 shows
mikebernard says to chesterbennington (17:34):Hi Chester, I was wondering if you were going to do more with Street Drum Corps...they were awsome with you at projekt rev. will we see them with you again...we hope so...followed you to 3 different venus last year to see you. Nasal spray anyone...mike
chesterbennington says to (17:35):mikebernard- Street Drum Corps are awesome. I'm sure I'll be doing stuff with them again, either taking them on tour or something else. I am probably in touch with Frank from Street Drum Corps every week or two weeks.

Part 5

Nex says to chesterbennington (17:33):Hi, Chester. Are you going to in the future to make the joint projects similar Jay-Z and Busta Rhymes?
chesterbennington says to (17:34):nex- don't know, don't have an answer on that one
MS_Luv says to (17:34):Heyy Chester!!! Will Linkin Park be doing another DVD? When I say that, I mean something like, Frat Party At The Pankake Festival? And thanx for all the LP songs, cause they get me through the day! Lots of love for you and LP!
chesterbennington says to (17:35):ms-luv- don't know about a DVD like that, it's possible though. I usually find that tying to predict the future is a bad idea though.
KC says to (17:31):Hey Chester! My question is.. What was the last song playing on your iPod?.. or any musical device for that matter.. Thanks! -KC
chesterbennington says to (17:36):KC- on my iPod, I can't remember
LoVeChEsTER says to chesterbennington (17:31):Hi Chester..! Thanks for all you do and all you are... I wondering if you can share with us a particular amazing moment for you on stage in 2008..?
chesterbennington says to (17:37): lovechester- an amazing moment....there are too many!
chesterbennington says to (17:37): I’d say probably the last 5 shows of Projekt Revolution were probably the best shows I personally have ever played, meaning my voice was at it's best.
*pAoLo says to DarthYak (17:36): Out of Linkin Park's 3 studio albums and the one in the making, which one has been your favourite to record and why?
chesterbennington says to (17:38): paolo- each one gets better, every time we work on something it gets better, and more fun.
Paranoy says to (17:36):I know there are no bad LP songs , but what would you say is the "worst" or "most annoying" song you ever did? Thank you for your music
chesterbennington says to (17:38): paranoy- I’d have to say “Runaway” would top the list of my least favorite LP songs
chesterbennington says to (17:38): “Runaway” and “Hit the Floor”
chesterbennington says to (17:39): the best of the worst
Q_Dizzle says to chesterbennington (17:38):Numb was pretty much the song that made me a fan of you guys and is still to this day my favorite song of all time (I have it as my ringtone actually). Just out of curiosity, does that song mean anything special to you or to any of the other band members?
chesterbennington says to (17:39):q-dizzle- “Numb”- well all the songs have special meaning to us, every song has special meaning to us, especially me and Mike on the lyrics since we're writing them.
RockerPrince says to Adam (17:39):hello Chester! I'm Alex from Brazil. so... do you think your voice has improved over the years? do you feel safer to scream throughout the concerts now? are we'll have more songs with screams such as 'given up'? peace
chesterbennington says to (17:40):rockerprince- I scream a lot! Ha ha. I scream a LOT. There's more screaming to come.
chesterbennington says to (17:40):as far as my voice improving, I think it's gotten better the older I've gotten.
chesterbennington says to (17:41): one last question, then I have to jump
Trip says to chesterbennington (17:41):If u had had the choice, what film and what character would u have been?wot is some of the bands on ur ipod? (same birthday yay)ps u'll never b an old man!
chesterbennington says to (17:42):trip- thank you- I will always be young mentally. I’m still 16 in my brain.
chesterbennington says to (17:43): I don't know. Ed Norton's role in American History X was pretty awesome. I'd have to say my 3 favorite performances of all time were with Edward Norton. Fight Club is my favorite movie ever. I like Ed Norton’s and Brad Pitt's character. I would have liked one of those, or American History X would have been cool too.
DarthYak says to (17:43):Chester thanks for helping make what's probably LPU history, with over 500 people we've made it through all 26 lettaz and then some!
darknessovrme says to (17:43):thanks for joining us tonight
chesterbennington says to (17:43):Thanks a lot guys, I have to go get on a plane.
DarthYak says to (17:44): thank you Chester.
DarthYak says to (17:44):Have a great evening.
Thank you to everyone in the LPU for your dedication!!
chesterbennington says to (17:45): Bye!!
*** (17:45):chesterbennington lost connection, left the room

для красоты  :love:

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/whitepegacorn/WireImage/Declare%20Yourself%202007/5.jpg

Вы здесь » Morning After Linkin Park » Chester Bennington » Чаты с Честером (транскрипт)