Morning After Linkin Park

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Morning After Linkin Park » Chester Bennington » Chazy Chaz. Рождение звезды

Chazy Chaz. Рождение звезды

Сообщений 121 страница 140 из 254

Shinoda Godfather Posted: Jul 31 2008, 02:14 AM

It's crazy if they're already working on new album. But I think this time it maybe faster than the last time, like HT --> Meteora case, instead of Meteora --> MTM case. 'Round HT time, they told fans that they were writing on tour and it's real, while after Meteora, everyone is exhausted and every year, they just promised a new album next year to make the fans happy. Hopefully, this time their stamina is back to the full.

If I'm not so wrong, Ryan said everything with DBS album is already done since April or May and they only have to work on some last songs. And in a convo on LPMB, Astat (I think he's a reliable source) said it should come out around this November/ December. It's ridiculous because ppl first heard about Chester writing his own stuff since 03 and I remember fans talking about this on old forums like LPAssociation. Now it's fucking 2008.

Back in FM time, when the album is not out yet, the FMMB and FMMilitia are already in work, and everything is ready to welcome the new baby album. The promoting was done quite well (too well it leads to several confrontations on LPU and such about how frequent FM content appear on an LP site). Meanwhiles, with DBS, no promoting was done at all, other than rumors and some meaningless words from the band. The audio from Club Tattoo is no where to be heard yet! Dang, Chester gotta do something and release his stuff real quick before he comes back with his LP root *nods*

Oh man, that sounds promising but I smell trouble. Chester's side projects have been stopped by fucking label more than once.

Grey Daze's "No Sun Today" re-release was supposed to out in June 2003, everything was finished and yet WB lawyers prohibited it from being released. Sean Dowdell said :""Yes it is finished. Funny thing [is] Chester's label apparently doesn't want the cd out so they are putting a hold on it. It should have been out months ago but his lawyers held everything up. I don't know if they are going to let us put it out."

And then, Chester was going to reunite with Grey Daze to have a show in Phoenix, AZ to raise money for his friend, also former GD's guitarist Bobby Benish who has a brain tumor but he "had to postpone the performance due to Linkin Park's recording schedule while they were working on Meteora". I doubt that he wasn't able to take off one recording day to join the show - it has to be something to do with the damn label. Bobby died later from brain tumor and someone even blamed Chester for choosing money instead of his friends (this is not true  )

Lately, Style of Beyond album was supposed to be out early 08 but has been postponed for a while because WB doesn't want to release and Ryu said they wanna drop out from Machine Shop/ WB.

If Chester's not careful, his solo album may encounter the same problems, which is surely not a good news for fans

August 01, 2008
Hey everyone it's me. Just checking in to get you all caught up on
everything that's going on in my world. There's so much I don't even
know where to start. O.K. so it looks like LP's gonna be done touring
after this summer and we're going back to work on a new record that
will probably come out later 09'. So I think now's a good time to
finish the Dead by Sunrise record. That's really exiting because I've
been waiting for the right time for awhile now. As I'm working on the
record I'll keep you all posted on the progress. Ve' cel is doing very
well and we're gonna be building a street team from the LPU to pass
some stuff out at PR. Everyone on the team gets free Ve'cel clothes
for helping spread the love. If you can't find Ve'cel than go to your
favorite stores and tell them to put on the shelves. Chris Cornell has
been wearing our stuff almost every night on stage and I think that's
really cool. I'm glad people like what we're doing. The shows have
been great and all of the bands are kicking ass and I think I've made
some great new friends like Chris and the guys from SDC. That's the
best part of doing these kinds of tours. I've been on the beach for
like the past week in my mankini. I highly recommend it for it's
offensiveness and the freedom from long shorts that lead to horrifying
tan lines from the knees up. Anyway, that's enough outta me talk to
you guys soon.................C
:love:

http://www.cbennington.com/

Linkin Park on much news weekly [July 29]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yP3XmPoNOY

Chester Bennington and Dave "Phoenix" Farrell talk about headlining edgefest in Toronto [Edgefest was July 12th]

http://s60.radikal.ru/i168/0808/29/1576c057dedc.jpg

История  mankini

Chester: "My pants are so fucking tight, I can't get up on the fucking stage. It's ridiculous."
Mike: "Maybe you should wear Ryan from Julien-K's bathing suit... it looked like a girl's bikini bottom."
Chester: "Yeah, that's what everyone wants to see, is me in a man-kini."
Mike: "How many people wanna see Chester in a man-kini?" {audience screams}
Chester: "You know what would be the worst part of that? Is the only place I grow hair is like right here on my leg."
[PR 07/ Darien Center/ New York/ Aug 18]

Chester Bennington (Linkin Park) watching Ashes Divide's set from the side of the stage. Projekt Revolution Tour 7/19/08 in Camden, New Jersey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyU6KJmt2Po&NR=1

Just a really short clip of Chester hanging out at Projekt Revolution, on 7/16/08. Chester Bennington watching Atreyu с Талиндой (где-то я уже это постила)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50WDh3Ce … re=related

Linkin Park's Projekt still mixing it up

August 5, 2008
The Arizona Republic

Linkin Park, featuring Phoenix-born vocalist Chester Bennington, brings the fifth edition of its Projekt Revolution festival to the Valley on Thursday.

The band will spotlight its latest album, 2007's Minutes to Midnight, which was released after a four-year studio hiatus.

But the Grammy-winning group, which pairs Bennington with rapper Mike Shinoda as front men, has been touring heavily, including a stadium show in China - the first outdoor stadium concert on the Chinese mainland by a foreign pop-music group.

Bennington, 32, called Friday with an update on Linkin Park.

Question: You've been doing the festival since 2002. How has it evolved as the years have passed?

Answer: We started out in arenas with a few bands and we'd bring in some break-dancing crews, some emcees (whom) people hadn't heard of. It gradually grew, and we brought it out into the amphitheater world, where we could actually have 10 or 12 bands. We try to keep it with as many bands of different styles and different levels of success as possible.

Q: It appears one of your main goals has been that wide variety of acts.

A: A lot of touring festivals are very one-sided - it's a metal tour or an alternative tour or a hip-hop tour. We try to mix that up and bring a little bit of all that stuff out here.

Q: The band was out of the studio for a while before Minutes to Midnight came out. What were you up to?

A: We really didn't take much of a break. After the release of (2003's) Meteora, we were on tour for almost two years. . . . We took about seven months off. When we started recording Minutes to Midnight . . . we were in the studio for 18 months. We weren't expecting that.

Q: Do you write much on the road or prefer to be at home for that?

A: I like to write on the road sometimes. When I hear something in my head, I try to write it down or pick up my guitar and play something. But when we're in the studio mode is when I do my best work. I can sit down and spend a lot of quality time on things.

Q: What does the amphitheater setting allow the band to do, as opposed to arenas?

A: Outdoors is great for a number of reasons and not so great for a number of reasons. The good things are we can get a lot of bands out. We can set up two stages. We have a lot of stuff for people to do, like the batting cages . . . video games. The things that are kind of a drawback are, one, people are standing outside all day, which kind of turns people off a little bit. Most of the bands are playing in daylight, which limits their production.

Q: You've played for some massive crowds, including Live 8 and overseas festivals. Do you ever get intimidated?

A: I wouldn't say we're intimidated by them because we usually get pretty pumped up when the crowd is really big. It's like, "OK, we are here to kill. Let's go do it." But we're still like, "Holy crap. I can't believe there are 100,000 people here." It's impressive when you show up to a place like China and you play a stadium for your first show.

Q: Recent reviews say your onstage interaction with Mike has gotten more intense and theatrical. Could you talk about your performing relationship?

A: It's interesting that you say that because I've been feeling that I almost neglect Mike a little bit. We're so in a pocket, we don't even come across each other. The whole band is moving fluidly, we've been playing so many shows that we are kind of like a machine up there. . . . On this tour we broke the production down. It's (simply) a backdrop and lights. It's all about the band.

Q: You got a little political on Minutes to Midnight with songs like No More Sorrow. Any reason for that decision at this time?

A: We had stayed away from politics because we didn't feel we were educated enough to really speak about it. It's very difficult to talk about political or social things without having an agenda, without expressing your opinions on people. It's kind of like the idea of freedom of religion: It's OK to believe what you believe, but it's not OK to force what you believe on other people. The same rules apply to lyrics, in our opinion.

We're mature enough now to understand what we're talking about and do it right. . . . Some people believe that No More Sorrow is a direct "point your finger at George Bush," and maybe that's so. (But) there's a lot of people that song could be about, on all sides.

When you're talking about crusades and trading money for lives . . . you could name a number of governments and organizations and companies that the finger could be pointed at.

Q: You still have ties in Arizona with Club Tattoo (tattoo studios), friends and family. How much do you get back?

A: I'm out in Phoenix all the time, but I live in Southern California. That's where my band lives, where my kids (four sons) have grown up. I'm a West Coast guy, I'm never going to leave.

Q: What's on the horizon for another album?

A: We're done touring after the summer, we're going back to China for a week and a half. Then we'll go back in the studio to work on the next Linkin Park record and I'm going to finish my solo project, called Dead By Sunrise. Hopefully, those will both be out next year.

Q: What does your solo album sound like?

A: I think the surprising thing is how much it doesn't sound like Linkin Park. It's rock and roll.

http://lp-links.jino-net.ru/?do=chester

ссылки на скачку песен Честера

интервью нашла

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/link … on-projekt

Thursday, August 7, 2008
Linkin Park's Chester Bennington talks Projekt Revolution
The vocalist dishes on getting to know Chris Cornell, his plans for a solo album – and how his band's summer festival could someday become another Coachella.
By BEN WENER
The Orange County Register

Chester Bennington would love to tour with any or all of them someday.

But "a lot of it has to do with the bands," he mentioned by phone earlier this week, just before the Albuquerque stop on the Projekt Revolution 2008 tour, once again headlined by Bennington's band, Linkin Park. "When you put together bands like (us) and Red Hot Chili Peppers, somebody has to headline and somebody is gonna be the supporting act, and a lot of times bands don't see eye to eye on those things."

Granted, he adds, "I doubt Linkin Park would have a hard time opening for Red Hot Chili Peppers. But there are times when, for whatever reason, a band just doesn't want to tour with another band like us."

So for now, the group – one of the most successful outfits in action, and arguably the most salable hard-rock band of its generation – continues to promote its third proper album, "Minutes to Midnight," by carrying on with Projekt Rev, as Bennington refers to it.

For the outing's fifth incarnation, the band has enlisted former Soundgarden and Audioslave vocalist Chris Cornell, rapper Busta Rhymes, O.C. stars Atreyu, New York synth-rock group the Bravery, Ashes Divide (featuring A Perfect Circle's Billy Howerdel) and several more acts, all of which appear Sunday at Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine.

Bennington, who next plans to record a solo album, had plenty to say about all of the above in our chat – and hinted that perhaps one day Projekt Rev might become a stand-alone weekend festival à la Coachella.

Orange County Register: I assume it's been a good tour for you so far. But are you able to gauge how the other bands are going over with your fans?

Chester Bennington: I think they've actually been received well. People are seeing a couple of these bands for the first time, so they're not gonna be spazzing out when they're watching. But they're paying attention and listening. Usually it's a good sign if they're not throwing things at you.

OCR: What's better about going out on Projekt Revolution as opposed to your own tour, or is it better the other way around?

CB: I like playing arenas a lot more than playing outside. I just feel like whether it's freezing outside or whether it's hot, you're in a place where you can control the elements. It's dark. Everyone gets a light show. But the advantage to playing outside is that you can have more bands. It's kinda the lesser of two evils. There's a reason why we only do it once a year (laughs), not all year long.

Amphitheaters are a tricky thing to play. Only the last two bands that play get to really take advantage of production, so nobody gets a light show until the headliner. Secondly, if it's 100 degrees outside, and 90 percent humidity, it's a tough day – which can deter people from wanting to come, especially in a bleaker economy. You've already got that to fight back.

OCR: Has it dawned on you that you're really one of few bands these days that can carry a tour like this?

CB: Yeah, you know, we do understand that. We could have easily gone out and done an arena tour and played with one other band. But when we were growing up, we had Lollapalooza, we had Ozzfest – and those just aren't happening anymore, with the exception of this year, where everyone is doing some summer outdoor festival tour.

For us, this is the one place where you can go and it's diversified enough and has a really cool feel. That's really been our vibe the whole time – we want to bring lots of different styles of music together, and give people a really good show.

OCR: What do you still want to do with it? And what about in the studio?

CB: You know, in terms of the studio … every new song we write is something we haven't done before. That's a little different – as long as we're working, that's all that really matters.

In terms of Projekt Rev … what we haven't done, and where we would probably go, is to take it from a touring festival to something like a two-day festival, something like Coachella, where we can do a few nights with much more bands, other bands that are headlining-caliber acts. That could be something that could happen in the future. We'll see.

OCR: Do you think your fans are receptive to the lineups you put together?

CB: I think so. I mean, not all the time. Inevitably there are some bands that don't mix as well. But that's very rare when that happens. We spend a lot of time and energy in picking the right band. So far we've been pretty lucky.

OCR: Does it get harder as the years go by?

CB: It does, because, you know, there are bands that are available that you've toured with before that you want to tour with again, but we don't ever want to wear something out. A lot of bands we wanted this year had already made plans, or wanted to do their own thing. It was a little more difficult to put together this year than it has been in the past.

OCR: Do you have dream lineups?

CB: For sure. We've been trying to work something out with Rise Against for a long time, but they've always been already committed to something else or going into the studio or taking a break 'cause they've been touring forever. I think doing a tour with Rage now that they're back together again would be pretty awesome. I'd love to tour with the Chili Peppers. I'd love to tour with Foo Fighters. I'd love to play with Tool.

OCR: Having Chris Cornell on this tour. Obviously he's a big influence …

CB: Oh, absolutely.

OCR: I wonder if it was at all intimidating, to think, 'Whoa, I have to go on after him?'

CB: You know, I'm pretty confident in myself. It's more like I can't believe that this guy is opening up for my band, 'cause this guy is a legend in my opinion. He's a huge inspiration to me, and he's got one of the greatest voices, if not arguably the best rock 'n' roll voice ever.

When it comes to other singers, I feel like, if I play after them, I can hold my own. But meeting someone like that – that's where it can get a little nervous, 'cause you never know what someone's gonna be like. Fortunately, Chris is an amazing guy. We've become really good friends. I go up on stage every night with him and perform "Hunger Strike," and he comes out during our set and performs "Crawling" with us, and the crowd just flips out.

OCR: Mike (Shinoda) had his own side project not too long ago with Fort Minor. Any plans for you to do something apart from the band?

CB: Yeah, I'm going into the studio after we're done here. Finish up my record and simultaneously start work on the next Linkin Park record. If it were an issue I wouldn't do it. If Linkin had said we wanted to do a record and we had gotten our feathers ruffled about it, then Mike wouldn't have done that either. We know that nothing we do outside of this is gonna be detrimental. We're all confident with that.

OCR: What will be different about your solo music?

CB: It's hard to describe. Like, describe the difference between Soundgarden and Alice in Chains, you know what I mean? It's almost impossible. There are obvious things about it that when you listen to it, you'll know it's not a Linkin Park record. You're not gonna get confused. You'll have to hear it.

Nichole

Sign: Leo

City: DENVER
State: Colorado

Projekt Revolution in Phoenix

Well what can I say about Projekt Revolution...It fucking kicked ass. I also say that about every Linkin Park show but this one was awesome. Linkin Park owned the stage. Chris Cornell came and sang during crawling. Chester played the guitar. Words cant even describe how much it rocked. Oh yea, my friend Mary and I had a private m&g with Chester and Rob. Right when we got backstage, I saw Mike Shinoda near by and neally passed out. Soon after that we went in one of the rooms and chilled until the guys came in. There was a table that had their set list and a list of all the meals they ordered that day and let me say they sure like to eat. lol. Finally, Chester and Rob walked in and they looked amazing. Chester greeted us with his femine voice that he does. I asked if that was his "gay robot" impression and he decided to go into his gay robot bit.(those saw love line know what I am talking about) He has to be one of the funniest guys I have ever met.  I kept finding myself staring at chesters tattoo's. They are so aweosme. I got to ask alot of questions that I had been wondering about for a while. I tried getting more info about their new album as far as what kind of style its going to be since people have been saying its going to be more like their older stuff but they basically said they dont know what its going to be but it wont be like anything similar to their past albums and that they just write what they are feeling at the time.So I had the best time geting to know them. I also got to say hi to Brad Delson as we were leaving. I will remember that moment forever. It was awesome. Cant wait to see them again in 4 days.

http://s55.radikal.ru/i147/0808/95/454a446e95d3.jpg

нашла какое-то интервью с Честером, не могу понять когда оно было - прошлый год или этот или ещё когда

Chester Bennington Interview On Mix 96.9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQGz6sZb … re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JnZMSym … re=related

да, это где-то в середине лета прошлого года

PR tour review: Greenwood Village, CO

http://s41.radikal.ru/i091/0808/89/8d97bcfbfefd.jpg

Both Cornell and Chester guest-appeared on each other’s set. Chester joined Chris for “Hunger Strike.” Cornell jested that he wrote the song thinking no one would be able to hit those cords, but he said Chester nailed it with no difficulties. Cornell joined Linkin Park for “Crawling,” much to the audience’s surprise.

http://www.thedenverdailynews.com/article.php?aID=1514

Интервью с Bravery, на 45 секунде Честер бьёт по мячу  :glasses:

The Bravery talk about their experience playing at Projekt Revolution as well as the '86 Mets and the closing of Yankee and Shea Stadiums

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?mid=200808203339136

http://i025.radikal.ru/0808/61/75d907853f04.jpg

http://s48.radikal.ru/i121/0808/da/e0e89beedaa4.jpg

http://s44.radikal.ru/i105/0808/bc/3e666b2bd6f4.jpg

http://s60.radikal.ru/i169/0808/e4/8a106394cae1.jpg

http://s51.radikal.ru/i132/0808/31/0cd85c67e0af.jpg

http://s50.radikal.ru/i127/0808/e8/da97d3397f82.jpg

The Top 14 Heavy Metal Men of Arizona

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/uponsu … men_of.php

8. Chester Bennington (Linkin Park): Born in Phoenix, Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington attended Greenway High School on Phoenix’s west side, and in 1995, he co-founded the Club Tattoo body art studios in Tempe with Sean Dowdell. He now lives in Orange County, California, but returns to the Valley every year for the annual Club Tattoo anniversary celebrations.

dвауу трое моих любимых певцов связаны с фениксом! :cool:

Картины Честера Беннингтона из книги
THE HIDDEN ART OF PROJECT REVOLUTION

носящей название «Revolution Unseen. The hidden art of Project Revolution» (В книге представлены картины всех участников тура Project Revolution, все доходы от продажи которой пошли на благотворительность).

Честер пишет про свои картины: «Я начал рисовать, когда мне было около 6 лет, сразу после моего первого урока рисования в школе. Это было своеобразное посвящение меня моему же воображению. Когда мне было 8, я начал делать иллюстрации, рисовать мои собственные мультики, машинки и грузовики. Потом я начал пытаться нарисовать своих любимых героев из мультиков; кролик Роджер получался у меня лучше всех. Я делал копии этих рисунков и продавал их в школе.

Я часто проводил своё время в рисовании, я писал стихи; эти два моих увлечения стали ключом к тому, что я представляю из себя сейчас. Например, когда у меня не получается написать слова к песне, я сажусь за холст, это помогает вернуть потерянное вдохновение.

Многие люди совершенно не подозревают, что я занимаюсь рисованием всю свою жизнь, ведь у меня нет художественного образования и делаю я это только для себя. Я нарисовал одну картину для Майка Шиноды, и я никогда не забуду выражение его лица, когда он понял, что эта работа моего авторства: „Ты это сделал? Я даже и не подозревал, кто бы мог подумать!“. Это одно из лучших чувств на земле, когда ты заканчиваешь картину, и кто-то говорит: „Это очень красиво. Можешь нарисовать что-нибудь для меня?“.

Мне очень нравится рисовать своих собак, и мне думается, что я сделаю отдельную серию картин, посвящённую только им. У их мордочек такое многогранное выражение, что порой сложно зафиксировать это краской на бумаге.

Спасибо всем тем, кто сейчас смотрит мои работы. Публикация моих картин — большая честь для меня; я с большим удовольствием рисовал их и, надеюсь, что вы получите не меньше удовольствия от их лицезрения... Честер».

http://lprussia.com/index.php?page=dedi … -paintings

*Skull Blossom: You can see a painting named 'Skull Blossom' that Chester made for Mike (aww) in the Projekt Revolution 07 Art Book: Revolution Unseen/The hidden art of Projekt Revolution.

"Most people don’t really know that I have been an artist my whole life because I’ve never been formally trained and mainly do it for fun. I made the Skull Blossom painting for Mike and I’ll never forget the look on his face when he realized that I had painted it myself, he and the rest of the band were like, “You did this? We had no idea, who knew?” -chester

http://bennoda.co.nr/

http://i008.radikal.ru/0803/8a/2e81ef06555bt.jpg

My Death Parade Painting Ate My Homework
http://i056.radikal.ru/0809/51/c4b4b789cd35t.jpg

If The Golden Ratio Was A Painting It Would't Look Like This

http://s46.radikal.ru/i112/0809/25/41b3d9c7204dt.jpg

Habbadizabbadi

http://s48.radikal.ru/i121/0809/e9/11456ecbe7a2t.jpg

Scattamaskouski

http://s51.radikal.ru/i133/0809/80/18432fbad34ct.jpg

Linkin Park with Kevin Manno at the 2008 VMAs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbc_xdKAh9Y

http://s61.radikal.ru/i173/0809/cb/ee65aa5399fb.jpg

http://s59.radikal.ru/i165/0809/a2/7767d1a32100.jpg

http://s45.radikal.ru/i109/0809/2a/c312fddce070.png

http://s43.radikal.ru/i100/0809/4c/b1fa610170bd.jpg

http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/0809/ef/b9bc85f5bf0c.jpg

http://s60.radikal.ru/i168/0809/0f/e9805509f5a3.jpg

http://s40.radikal.ru/i090/0809/70/15d72bacc074.jpg

http://s45.radikal.ru/i110/0809/be/6421f804e485.jpg

http://i053.radikal.ru/0809/2c/7c941a1a3de9.jpg

http://s40.radikal.ru/i089/0809/76/65255b7a4191.jpg

http://s47.radikal.ru/i118/0809/39/0a8246287455.jpg

http://i078.radikal.ru/0809/c2/690fe9d7d044.jpg

Linkin Park rate the VMA

Comments from Chester and Joe about last night's Video music awards.

Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington agreed. “Last year was probably one of the worst experiences of my professional career,” he told us. “It was terrible. This year’s show is much better.” His band’s “Shadow of the Day” picked up the award for Best Rock Video, and Joe Hahn said, “This is a cool video because it’s one that the whole band wasn’t in. It was just Chester and he carried the whole video. We’re trying to do different things so it feels good to win for that.”

The format was very different, as artists performed at various venues throughout the Paramount lot, with the theater as the main stage. Linkin Park's Joe Hahn said, "The vibe inside is great. And I love DJ AM and Travis Barker as the house band."

Chester Bennington talks about his 'moody' solo album, 'disarray' at the VMAs

September 9, 2008
Entertainment Weekly

For all the pop pomp and circumstance that the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards rolled out, some of MTV's rock stars felt a bit left out. "Where were Foo Fighters and Nickelback?" says Linkin' Park's Chester Bennington. "Or even a band like Three Days Grace, who had a pretty big year? There was no Vampire Weekend or Daughtry. It was very one-sided." The singer describes Sunday's extravaganza as "raising the bar of confusion and disarray.

"The VMAs are consistently cluster-f---s, and this year set a new standard." Part of the problem, he says, was the that the main room had "more seat fillers in there than celebrities, and you had people who were invited sitting out in the streets. Plus, everybody was texting, no one was watching the show. I got super bummed out."

Carrying the torch for MTV's rock veterans has always been a difficult task, but never as much as this year, says Bennington. "I think the VMAs have completely lost touch with a broad scope of music. It was very bubble gum and Disney, which is why bands like Foo Fighters, and everybody else in my group weren't there. Honestly I didn't think we were going to win, because we literally felt like we were too old."

But Linkin Park did nab a moonman for "Shadow of the Day" (off of the double-platinum album Minutes to Midnight) as Best Rock Video. And Bennington reveals that before his band's next album, due out next year, he'll release one of his own. "It's going to kick ass. I started working on it in 2005 when we took a seven-month break. I wanted to do something creative in that time off and I had songs that I knew weren't Linkin Park songs, but I thought were good. Then we started working on Minutes to Midnight and that's all I've been doing for the last two years. Now that we're done, I've got this body of work that is strong — very moody, very dark and melodic."

The album will be released by Linkin Park's label, Warner Bros., sometime in 2009. As for whether it's a solo effort or a side project, Bennington admits he's been kicking around some band names: "We were called Snow White Tan for a while, and then I changed the name to Dead By Sunrise, but I really just like Chester Bennington."

As for Linkin Park, they head to China next month for the second time, where they'll be playing to crowds as large as 40,000 as part of the Music For Relief tour. "China is booming," he says. "they have as many millionaires as we have people." But when it comes to the music business, things don't work quite the same way. Bennington explains: "For every hundred thousands records sold legitimately, there are probably a million of that same album sold illegally. It doesn't feel much different than New York."

here's a small interview with MySpace I think on VMA 08 red carpet. Joe Hahn:"Team Canada". Oh well, >>download here<<

Вы здесь » Morning After Linkin Park » Chester Bennington » Chazy Chaz. Рождение звезды