Morning After Linkin Park

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Morning After Linkin Park » LP songs » Pushing Me Away Album: Hybrid Theory Released: 2000

Pushing Me Away Album: Hybrid Theory Released: 2000

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

I've lied to you
The same way that I always do
This is the last smile
That I'll fake for the sake of being with you

Everything falls apart, even the people who never frown eventually break down
The sacrifice of hiding in a lie
Everything has to end, you'll soon find we're out of time left to watch it all unwind
The sacrifice is never knowing

Why I never walked away
Why I played myself this way
Now I see your testing me pushes me away

I've tried like you
To do everything you wanted too
This is the last time
I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you

Everything falls apart, even the people who never frown eventually break down
Everything has to end, you'll soon find we're out of time left to watch it all unwind

Why I never walked away

We're all out of time, this is how we find how it all unwinds
We're all out of time, this is how we find how it all unwinds

Why I never walked away

Pushes me away (x2)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I´ve lied to you
The same way that I always do
This is the last smile
that I´ll fake for the sake of being with you

Why I never walked away
why I played myself this way
now I see your testing me pushes me away

Why I never walked away

I´ve tried like you
To do everything you wanted too
This is the last time
I´ll take the blame for the sake of being with you

Why I never walked away

Why I never walked away

pushes me away...

This song is about a guy who only feels pain when he is with a girl who he used to love. He still loves her but something has happened that causes him pain when he is with her. In the Live In Texas version it says, "When I look into your eyes there's nothing left to see, nothing but my own mistakes staring back at me." This refers to how he can only see how much pain he has inflicted on someone he loves when he looks at her. He can't stand that feeling anymore. (thanks, Hillary - fort worth, TX)

In the remix of this song ("P5hng Me Aw*y"), he says, "When I look into your eyes, there's nothing there to see. Nothing but my own mistakes, staring back at me." This says he made a big mistake being with her. In her eyes he sees his reflection, but it's him as a miserable person. (thanks, Ryan - pembroke pines, FL)

Linkin Park Pushing Me Away Live Earth 2007 (Acoustic)

[реклама вместо картинки]--

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I0odoHX_Jk

by luv4linkin on 11-26-2001 @ 10:48:08 PM
I know that I've been pushed away and that I've done the pushing sometimes. I guess it's easier to push than get pushed because you're not the one that has to deal with the fact that someone doesn't want you around at that point in time. But basically what I'm trying to say is: I can totally relate to this song, just like all the other ones on Hybrid Theory LP, and I know other people can too, they just hafta think about it.

by bymyself123 on 12-01-2001 @ 10:14:02 PM
"Even the people who never frown eventually break down" at various times i find myself repeating this line and just thinking how very much it applies to my life. it shows how not everything is perfect and what may seem to be the "perfect life" is in fact not as perfect as you thought.

by snarf_skater on 01-19-2002 @ 06:48:44 AM
If you've ever been in a relationship that isn't going anywhere, yet you still try to make things work...this song is perfect.

by limegreenpenguin on 01-22-2002 @ 10:30:41 AM
I asked one of my friends what her favourite Linkin Park songs are and she told me "Pushing me away" and "In the end". I hadn't listened to track 12 on the album (downloaded songs previously) so I got ahold of it and you can actually feel somebody elses pain through this song.

by Rminda on 02-12-2002 @ 02:43:14 PM
This is my fav. LP song...Evreything falls apart and evreything has to end sometime...but when it does don't get discouraged..just pick yourself up and keep going.

by DeathscytheHell on 03-05-2002 @ 07:14:28 AM
This song is great, one of my favs...To many great songs to pick just one. I do see the pushing away thing, and I know how bad it feels and how much you want a relationship to work even though its obviously not going anywhere and you know that but you just keep trying...and trying...and trying....and well you just give up and wake up to yourself and decide its time to go...Anyone in a situation like this should listen to this song...and anyother linkin park because they deal with HEAPS of everyday stuff and I can relate to the whole album. Clap clap for linkin park on such a great album.

by Tracy on 03-11-2002 @ 04:34:05 AM
im completely in love with this song, but not because someone did this to me, but because i had to do it to him. he totally changed to the point that i was faking smiles faking myself just to keep him. everytime i start to think about him, i play this song and it reminds me of the reasons why im better off without him. i so LOVE THIS SONG. I LOVE LP

by LPChillin2814 on 04-25-2002 @ 01:10:48 PM
This song is saying that we've lied and that no one's perfect. even if you say you are there are things in your life that your hiding and you don't want to remember them. Well, you can't keep running away from your problems.I can totally relate to this song, because I've lied and I've been pushed. I always say to myself why I played myself this. to me, that's saying that i'm out there searching for the right answer, but I can't find it. i know some of yous feel the same i do. It reallt effects me when my dad left when I was only 3 years old and I haven't seen him since. So, one last thing Not everyones perfect. face the fact this song is real.

by LPChillin2814 on 04-26-2002 @ 01:42:29 PM
This is a follow up to what I wrote yesterday. All I'm saying is that I've been through a lot and every song I heard by Linkin PArk is real to me. It may be real to some of yous out there reading this, but the truth is that we all think that we're perfect. I don't think that, but my mom thinks that after my dad left sh's been living a perfect life. i've been tring to tell her that she's wrong, but she won't listen to me. I even played this song many of times and all she does is turn it off and lokk at me like I was a convicted killer(not that I am) But it really pisses me the fuck off when she does this to me. Sorry, but I'm at school and I'm really pissed off. So, don't really take this seriously and go and bitch at your parents. Cause I've tried it and it don't work. Well, I'm out. PM me and let me know what yous think.

by no_remorse0 on 04-26-2002 @ 01:53:58 PM
Oh My God!! This is my favourite linkin park song of all time!! i can't help gettin' up and moshin' whenever i play it!! its fuckin brilliant!!

by vern0369 on 04-29-2002 @ 11:06:25 PM
This song is one of the best songs i've ever heard...its so good it makes me cry..i love it..

by sic n twisted on 05-09-2002 @ 04:13:47 PM
if this song were on any other album it would be a big hit but because Hybrid Theorey had so many amazing songs its hardly noticed. What I like the most is the guitar?keyboard riff at the beginning.

by Nelo_Angelo on 05-11-2002 @ 10:49:37 AM
The part of the song were it says "The people who never frown will soon eventually break down" Is so true because I am one of them

by pacsun2871 on 05-12-2002 @ 07:25:54 PM
Favorite song on the Hybrid Theorey cd and the best song of Linkin Park I've heard so far. The best lyric in the song is "everything falls apart, even the people who never frown eventually break down" that is indeed true, and people often smile to hide their frowns. Great song...

by thehardyz2001uk on 05-27-2002 @ 05:07:32 PM
the whole cd is full of amazing songs, and the last song has to be one of the best songs ever made, apart from my december this is the best linkin park song ever done...i get goose bumps every time i hear this, well done lp, yet another great song

by stebug on 06-01-2002 @ 04:03:35 AM
this song could have bin written bout my relationship with my so called best friend. she expected me to do everyfin and used me and i couldn't see it, but then it woz like "oh my Gods, what am i throwing my life away here for". i fink that the people who frown eventually break down is so true to life, coz im always happy and smiling, but sometimes things become to much, n u can't be happy any longer. But why ca't people write songs about nice things?????

by SongMeanings on 06-02-2002 @ 03:22:09 PM
I absolutely love this song...it has so much meaning and I love Chester's voice. I've loved this song forever, but just recently after finally dealing w/ a breakup from 7 months ago(we were best friends before and he always wanted to be around me, which hasn't helped me get over him till now). I would just smile and lie about still having feelings for him. Now he's pushing me away completely for the whole entire summer and he put me down a few days ago and it's the last time I'm taking it. I've finally pushed him away and I'm saying goodbye to the friendship and have listened to this song on repeat ever since. Alrighty then, that's my thoughts on this song. Woo...go LP!

by SongMeanings on 06-02-2002 @ 03:24:41 PM
In response to stebug--I agree with you on the fact that I'd like artists to produce more happy songs, but I think the reason that they don't as much is people are more often depressed or whatever and they want to relate to their audience by composing such music. I actually like that they bring out this kind of music, it helps me heal from life's problems.

by Aerion on 06-02-2002 @ 03:27:56 PM
I used to love this song back when I was a Linkin Park fan. But since MTV destroyed them, I stopped listening.

by SongMeanings on 06-02-2002 @ 03:35:00 PM
I don't get that...why the hell do people that are so-called fans stop listening to bands just b/c they get on MTV or become popular?? If you were a true fan, you'd stick w/ em no matter what, you know what I mean? I've had a lot of bands I like make it and some that I'd love to break into the mainstream and I really don't give a fuck if they make it on MTV, even though I hate TRL and all that crap. I just don't get it--it's so fucked up.

by Aerion on 06-02-2002 @ 03:38:33 PM
I guess I wasn't a "true fan," then, whatever. They're too promoted. They're just another boy band.

by DarkXiahouDun5925 on 06-09-2002 @ 06:57:06 PM
Well I agree with Aerion to a point. But when a group gets popular you can't have something that no one else had.You could be one of few fans but then you are part of 2 million peoples fan club.

by i4cpain on 06-12-2002 @ 09:04:53 PM
words can be very powerful and you should never say anything you dont mean. also if you have something good try not to screw it up.

freak heaven!!!!

by cherrypunkker07 on 06-12-2002 @ 09:08:46 PM
linkin park is a good band but they honestly need to get their new album out because the old one can only be played so many times and there are only so many times i can listen to the same lyrics again and again on and on and blah blah!

by VioletVirgo15 on 07-26-2002 @ 05:43:09 PM
Hey, All you LINKIN PARK fans out there....Linkin Park's video Pts.Of.Athrty can be on MTV's TRL....but you guys HAVE TO VOTE!!! Show how many Linkin Park fans there are out there.... Get Linkin Park on the top 10 countdown..... It's not hard, just go to http://www.mtv.com go to TRL's page, and VOTE!!! COM'ON... let's all make LINKIN PARK NUMBER 1!!!! Tell everyone you know to vote.... cuz Linkin Park RULES!!!

by SurfPixie on 08-01-2002 @ 01:52:43 AM
This is by far one of my fav's from them. This song has so much meaning behind it. I think at one time or another everyone can relate to this song

by BabyDoll2582 on 08-06-2002 @ 04:41:13 PM
I am a pop addict, and my friends wanted to get me into something more...meaningful, so Hybrid Theory is what they gave me... I cant tell you how much this song means to me. It's by far my favorite on the CD, especially the part where it goes "even the people who never frown eventually break down". That's like my theme song... I used to be perky and happy and always have a smile on, until one day when the world crashed down around me and I became depressed, became a cutter, and began to push all of my friends away. This song made me come back to earth and realize that always smiling isn't such a good thing, because of what it can lead to...a break down. I love Linkin Park, and I love this song. It helped me get thru one of the hardest times of my life.

by kronologikal on 08-10-2002 @ 05:08:17 PM
nice 1 babydoll. i thought i wus the only person who feels like that. this album is tha bomb

by Rifanza on 08-19-2002 @ 08:51:55 AM
one of my favourite track. the line
"This is the last time, i take the blame for the sake of being with you" really got into me

by BlasphemousGirlScout on 08-25-2002 @ 08:38:52 PM
like Rifanza, this is one of my fave tracks. And yeah, I've been pushed and done the pushing.

by star_9 on 05-05-2003 @ 07:41:28 PM
kkk yah i love this song---but is he the one whos getting *pushed* away or his he the one who is *pushing* the other person away? yeah im an idiot but please help me thanx :)

by BrownSound on 06-10-2003 @ 11:51:15 PM
okay my best friend is going through something like this right now; she's going out with this guy, but doesn't like him, but if she breaks up with him, then he's probly going to commit suicide. soooo she stays with him even though she doesn't like him anymore. it's funny how some situations fit the lyrics perfectly, you know?

by korn_child14 on 07-02-2003 @ 03:45:12 PM
The songs means to keep someone around so you don't hurt them. I went out with a kid at the beginning of eigth grade because I felt a little guilty. I regret not turning him away or not dumoing him sooner. turns out it was a prank and I kick his ass each chance I get. I played myself. I lived a lie for about a month. He drove me to an inch of my sanity as if he was testing me. He called me one time saying "I love you" and I bout flipped because I didn't want to say it. Now we are just friends.

by LPSTchick on 05-22-2004 @ 03:44:42 AM
Oh awesome, this is my anti-suicide song (long story) I just like HAVE to analyze this!!! This song is about being around people who you wanted to trust so much but they keep hurting you so like "this is the last time I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you." that's showing how they always make you feel guilty just so you can keep the peace because they want you to take the blame or they threaten to turn their back on you or something similar to that and my absolute favorite line "everything falls apart, even the people who never frown eventually break down" it shows that nothing can last forever, and though those people are happy with hurting you right now they're going to feel guilty. "the sacrifice is never knowing" and then when it goes into the chorus, that's saying how you're hurting yourself giving into these people so if this song reminds you of anyone close to you then you should take them out of your life because they are doing nothing positive for you.

by ParkEsaul on 06-26-2004 @ 07:27:38 PM
It's about Chester's wife.
It's pretty much just a remake of some of the old Grey Daze songs he wrote when they first got married, because he didn't want her to be poor and he was poor as fuck.
He kept telling her Grey Daze was gonna get big, so that he wouldn't have to get a real job, so that's the lying part, and he kept pretending to be happy to make her happy.

by ParkEsaul on 06-26-2004 @ 07:30:21 PM
sic n twisted the start is guitar, "I like to use harmonic chords when I play guitar, cause its so melodic and sounds like keyboards at time," -Brad Delson, and also Brad puts his guitar into a special tuning so that everything is really high pitched, even the low pitched sounds are high pitched for the strings he plays.

by LinkinParkFanOKC on 11-23-2004 @ 01:25:11 PM
To me, this song has a lot of meaning. I believe it is about putting your trust into someone, and making sacrifices for them, when all they do is lie to you and hurt you. The way that they treat you pushes you away.

by Froggie Kid on 12-01-2004 @ 06:14:44 PM
I can totally relate to this song. It so reminds me of the girl in my head. Cause she always tries to push me away, ignoring me and trying to get her way, while I try to pull her back.

And this reminds me of myself and my mother.

by hallasaid on 12-11-2004 @ 05:19:33 PM
This someone that he's known for so long is always lying to him and smiles when he/she gets away with it. So now he's getting back at that person by doing the same things they did to him. I've lied to you the same way that I always do. This is the last smile that I'll fake for the sake of being with you. He's tired of living up to he/she, so that's it, I'm done with you, no more lies, no more smiles, it's over.

When you're done with this preson, everything has to end or fall apart and that person even though enjoyed torturing you so much, never gets bored or frowned because he/she didn't fail in doing so. But eventually this person will end up frowning or breaking down. It's a huge sacrifice trying to live a lie with you. Everything has to end, you'll soon find that we're all out of time left trying to be together, to watch it all unwind and realize, "hey this bullshit, it's no reason living like this." You never know what kind of sacrifice you'll end up havig to put on.

Now he's questioning himself about the first time he realized he was being used. Why he didn't walk away, why I played myself this way, and he knows now that it's all a test just to get rid of him.

He/she always wanted that someone to do everything for him/her and that person tries to do everything he/she was told to. When that person gets something wrong he/she takes the blame from the other and is sickand tired of it and of being with he/she.

This is one of my favorite songs from Linkin Park. And for all those who says the second and third album isn't as good as the first one, well your FUCKING WRONG. All of their songs are that good.

by fuzzyshoes on 12-16-2004 @ 04:35:54 PM
great tune....geez stop cursing its just a song

by fuzzyshoes on 12-16-2004 @ 04:36:22 PM
great song...geez stop cursing its just a song

by brokenpromises88 on 06-18-2005 @ 08:10:48 PM
i think this song is about relationships like most the people who left comments on here....Chester has such an amazing voice....he's a badass singer...yeah

by Revolution707 on 12-05-2005 @ 03:59:41 PM
This is my favorite Linkin Park song...Its impossible for me to pick one but if i had to it would probably be this song...If you have ever been in a relationship were you've tried your absoloute hardest and given it all you've could and the other person doesnt even care/recognize how hard your trying. You lie but you do it becuase you dont want to hurt the other person...They say they would rather have the truth but thats a lie itself...The way i look at it is that you can tell the truth and have them be mad at you...Or you can lie and try to avoid it all to begin with. This song is about takeing the blame when your not the one to blame at all...You love the other person so much that you will take the fall for them...All the time. This song is about haveing no time left and you want to try and make the best of that time you have left before its all gone and the other person doesnt give a f*ck...It's about sacreficing it all to in the end have it all come down and just lose everything you've once chariched...This song is all about me and who I am (Im sure other people too im just saying) Khristyn...You are the one whose left behind...Not me...I think you finally realize that now...

by angst_pixie on 03-02-2006 @ 05:19:54 AM
It's about giving up on somebody completely when you realise they are never going to change and if you don't do something wuickly you'll be stuck with the moany bitch for life.

by Bloody_Euphoria on 03-12-2006 @ 08:49:17 AM
I really love this song. It's incredible, and I feel like some parts ("Even the people who never frown, eventually break down") is the mantra of my life. And just to add in for any anime freaks, this song really reminds me of Kazuma and Ryuhou (S-cry-ed), and their realtionship (if you can call it that)

by Succubus_Supremacy on 08-12-2006 @ 12:41:18 AM
This is my favorite song from Hybrid Theory. I remember playing this song till my ears bled. :)

This song is being in a unhealthy relationship for a long time and not being able to move on and break up despite knowing that the relationship is not working out.

The guy in this relationship was always the one trying to keep it together and pretended to be happy. Even though he tried so hard to make things work, he sees that the girl in the relationship is not putting forth the same effort to make it work. He starts to wonder why it is that he is has fooled himself into thinking that this would work and wonders why he is still with her.

This is pretty much the realization that the relationship needs to end.

by .kimi. on 08-28-2006 @ 03:07:27 PM
i agree with so many of your comments...like i said in Easier to run this means things to me...ive been pushed away all my life and recently after the state i was in I push people away in fear of hurting them...LP haveinspired me to write songs like this instead of cutting and shit! i no they're kinda drifting out of the rock scene now but linkin park are always gonna be fantastic and a very special band to me :'(*sobs*...but...hopefully the new album will be out soon!!!!! yay!!!

by LickMySpatula00 on 12-05-2006 @ 07:16:40 PM
This song is soo deep it's not even funny!
he's pretty much telling his girlfriend that he's done with her and he's not gunna pretend to love her anymore. Cuz the smiles that he fakes hurt him just as much as it hurts her.

"I've lied to you, the same way that I always do."
He's done it so many times before telling her he loves her when he really doesn't.
"This is the last smile that I'll fake for the sake of being with you." he really doesn't want to be in this realationship anymore, but he's holding on to it for one of two reasons.
1. he really does love her but he knows she doesn't love him the same way. so he's just pretneding everything is okay, and he's sick of the damage he's doing to himself.
2. he doesn't love her and it kills him to tell her how he really feels because he doesn't want to break her heart. Possibly because he's had his heart broken before and he knows how fucked up that feels.

"everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down."
He's telling himself and his g/f that everything ends so dont make a big deal about it.
"The sacrifice of hiding in the lie."
"everything has to end, you'll soon find were out of time left to watch it all unwind."
he's telling her to let it go, and there's nothing they can do about it.
"The sacrifice is never knowing why, I never walked away, why I played myself this way, now I see your testing me pushes me away."
He's telling her what he's done to himself, and how it's not worth the pain it's put him through.

"I've tried, like you, to do everything you've wanted to. This is the last time, I'll take the blame for the sake of being with you."
He knows she's been doing the same thing to herself, to be with him. Even though they don't want eachother, they don't want to go through another breakup.

That's pretty much it, the rest just repeats what was said in the beginning of the song.
As I said before this song is really deep. My favorite part is when he says; "everything falls apart even the people who never frown eventually break down, the sacrifice of hiding in a lie. everythign has to end, you'll soon find we're out of time left to watch it all unwind."

by devilish_leo on 05-11-2007 @ 12:09:27 PM
probably my fave linkin park song from my fave album, but i barely noticed it 2 start with cos it was @ the end, but wen i did its become one of my fave songs eva

by FastFallerSky on 06-25-2007 @ 05:22:55 PM
I really appreciate this song. Just as all of the songs on the Hybrid Theory, this song relates to me a lot...personally. Especially this song. Actually, this song doesn't so much relate to me as much as my one friend who's girlfriend recently broke up with him, and now wants nothing to do with him. I wish my friend listened to Linkin Park, it could help him. But I'd never suggest it...being as he only listens to bands like ICP.

by BlinkMe on 07-10-2007 @ 07:58:07 AM
This is Great on The Album, Even Better on Reanimation and Its Lush done on piano in lpu 6.0

by benjamin-cold fan on 08-28-2007 @ 07:25:49 PM
Yeah, it is a great song. My 2nd favorite on Hybrid Theory.

by Militaris92 on 09-14-2007 @ 10:37:50 AM
Everyone that dosent feel safe with relationships, or know that something isnt right in friendships or any situation...Move away or move on.
Believe me, or believe in youreselfs or anyone else who writes something so true on here.
Im going through pain and been through the un-true relationship. and i know many on here have too.
You become a better person.
God Bless Linkin Park.

by Falsifica on 10-15-2007 @ 10:56:43 AM
I heard this song live on Pinkpop. They did this song without the Drums and Guitars. So you only heard the Keyboard.
But with or without the whole instruments, it still kicks ass. My favorite song of LP.

Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away Acoustic(09.12.2001 KROQ)

Linkin Park - Pushing Me Away Acoustic(09.12.2001 Universal City, CA, Universal Amphitheatre, KROQ Almost Acoustic X-Mas) LPUtkan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0yDJ0uI … re=related

[реклама вместо картинки]

Linkin Park - 08 - Live at House of Blues 02-02-01 (Las Vegas)- Pushing Me Away

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcyCmczO … re=related

October 25th
Hahninator

Seems like a random date to post about, doesn't it? Might be someone's birthday (If it's yours, please let us know). To several staff members of LPLive, it's a very important date because it holds a special place in the creation of this very site.

On October 25th, 2003, Linkin Park performed in Tokyo, Japan at Nippon Budokan. This was quite a special show for a few reasons. First, it was the first time the band had ever headlined three nights in a row at the same venue. The 25th, being the second night of these three, had 'My December' added to the encore break, but also featured one of the most widely known tracks among the LP "trading" community. This track would be 'P5hng Me A*wy'. You know how when you listen to certain shows, you just know that the song you just listened to is one of the best performances of it by the band? That's how many feel about P5hng from Tokyo. The excellent-sounding audio quality of the show combined with the perfection of the band on this song make it one of the most widely known performances of a Linkin Park song in the community. The audience sourced audio recording from that show has circulated amongst traders for some time now. It also was THAT very recording which sparked my interest in collecting and ultimately cataloging all known Linkin Park recordings. You could, in part, say that this song and show led me to my attraction for the live shows, and ultimately, creating a site for them - the one you see now, LPLive. You can thank nkramar for introducing me to this show. So, enjoy - the 5 year anniversary of this show needed some sort of recognition.

http://lplive.net/

"P5hng Me A*wy"
(feat. Mike Shinoda, Stephen Richards)

When I look into your eyes there nothing there to see
Nothing but my own mistakes staring back at me

[Backwards:]
Everything has to end
You’ll soon find that we’re out of time left to watch it all unwind
Everything falls apart
Even the people who never frown eventually break down
Everything has to end
You’ll soon find that we’re out of time left to watch in all unwind
Everything falls apart

I’ve lied to you
This is the last smile that I’ll fake for the sake of being with you
Everything falls apart even
Everything has to end
You’ll soon find we’re out of time left to watch it all unwind
The sake of being with you
Everything falls apart

Why I stay
When you just push away
No matter what you see
You’re still so blind to me

[Backwards:]

I’ve tried, like you, to do everything you wanted to
This is the last time
That I’ll take the blame for the sake of being with you
Everything falls apart
Everything has to end
You’ll soon find we’re out of time left to watch it all unwind

Why I stay
When you just push away
No matter what you see

Reverse psychology is failing miserably
It’s so hard to be left all alone
Telling you is the only chance for me
There is nothing left but to turn and face you
When I look into your eyes there nothing there to see
Nothing but my own mistakes staring back at me
Asking why

Why I stay
When you just push away
No matter what you see

Why I stay
When you just push away
No matter what you see

Вы здесь » Morning After Linkin Park » LP songs » Pushing Me Away Album: Hybrid Theory Released: 2000