Morning After Linkin Park

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Morning After Linkin Park » Linkin Park » Новости News

Новости News

Сообщений 101 страница 120 из 229

разговор в машине мне обещали.

Марк скорее всего и сидит и снимает, а у окон я видел призраков жен ))))

Mansfield, MA (16.07.2008)
Posted on 17 Jul 2008 by David
Setlist:
01. One Step Closer (feat. Street Drum Corps)
02. Lying From You
03. Somewhere I Belong
04. No More Sorrow
05. Papercut
06. Points Of Authority
07. Wake 2.0
08. Given Up
09. From The Inside
10. Leave Out All The Rest
11. Numb
12. The Little Things Give You Away
13. Breaking The Habit
14. Shadow of The Day
15. Hands Held High
16. Crawling (feat. Chris Cornell)
17. In The End
18. Faint
19. We Made It (feat. Busta Rhymes)
20. Bleed It Out (feat. Street Drum Corps)

Linkin Park Projekts image of success

July 17, 2008
Boston Herald

Beavis and Butt-Head might be retired, but judging by the scene in Mansfield last night, their proteges are very much employed. That said, while the crowd at the first stop of Linkin Park’s Projekt Revolution tour was a reckless bunch that favors sleeveless T-shirts and generic tattoos, they sure know how to rock out.

The troopers partied all afternoon in the parking lot, where 10 Years, Hawthorne Heights, Armor For Sleep and Atreyu scorched the blacktop.

Inside on the main stage, with not a stitch of non-black clothing among them, A Perfect Circle spin-off Ashes Divide brought music to match their morose dress code. The post-Goth outfit was responsibly loud and clear, yet artistically audacious, a sweet fit in Projekt Revolution’s aurally accessible line-up.

It takes titanic theatrics to wow a crowd before the sun goes down, and Busta Rhymes’ set was adequately animated.

On “Scenario,” which dropped before many in the crowd were born, and through more recent cuts such as “Break Ya Neck,” Rhymes touched ladies without alienating guys. The man doesn’t just rap, he miraculously manipulates his mind, mouth and microphone.

Brooklyn’s The Bravery opened with its barroom anthem, “Believe,” and worked through the hilariously titled “Every Word From Your Mouth Is a Knife In My Ear.”

Ex-Soundgarden and Audioslave front man Chris Cornell followed with a strong hour of old and new material, from “Black Hole Sun” to songs off his upcoming third solo disc. Cornell’s cool Euro look and hard, angelic vocals still get girls gushing and guys envying - especially when Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington joined him for Temple of the Dog’s “Hunger Strike.”

Aside from the obligatory light display and a colorful intro by the percussionist trio Street Drum Corps, Linkin Park came with no gimmicks - just a recognizable catalogue 10 times deeper than the band’s early critics would have ever imagined.

It’s hard to admit this, but watching Linkin Park tear up their set last night led to one conclusion: The California-born rap-rockers have evolved into everything a stadium band should be: anomalously audible, sincere and, most importantly, metaphysically connected to their maniacal fans.

вот разговор в машине  :flag:

Момент истины

Video Download: PR Tour interview with LP, Chris Cornell and Busta Rhymes on Fox

http://www.foxnews.com/video/?playerId= … ct=2307406

LP in Quebec City - Interview with Joe and Phoenix on Energie

http://www.radioenergie.com/webtele_ene … aid=100481

Linkin park's Projekt Revolution tour mixes rock, rap in crunchy style

July 17, 2008
Pittsburgh Post Gazette

Mike Shinoda, Chris Cornell and Sam Endicott (from the Bravery) are all on the line looking back at the 1992 Lollapalooza, a groundbreaking tour for the then-fledgling genre of alternative-rock. Along with Cornell's seminal band Soundgarden, the stage was stacked with Pearl Jam, Ministry, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Ice T, among others.

Shinoda and Endicott were just kids then going to the show. "That was one of my favorite concerts I've been to," Shinoda says in the teleconference.

"I was pretty young when Lollapalooza was happening, and it was really kind of a formative thing for me," Endicott says. "It was a really big deal. And I feel like Lollapalooza changed the face of music, because I remember going early on and thinking how can you have a rock band and then like a rap band and then an industrial band right next to each other? That's just crazy, you can't do that."

But they did, and during the '90s, it was one of the most popular concert tours, now turned into a standing festival in Chicago.

Lollapalooza was a blueprint for Projekt Revolution, a tour created more in headliner Linkin Park's image. The California rap-rock band, having just risen to the main stage of Ozzfest in 2001, took along a piece of Ozzfest's nu metal and opened the doors to the crunchier side of hip-hop.

"When we started this tour, our idea [was] to showcase groups that were doing something revolutionary, something original, something different," Shinoda says.

On the rap side, the initial Projekt Revolution in 2002 put Cypress Hill and DJ Z-Trip on the stage, and then in 2004 it was expanded to Snoop Dogg, Ghostface Killah and M.O.P. When the 2008 edition was first announced, there was no rap at all (other than Shinoda), but they have since added Busta Rhymes, who worked with Linkin Park on "We Made It," the single from his forthcoming album, "Blessed."

When it stops at the Post-Gazette Pavilion on Friday, it will feature Linkin Park, Cornell, Rhymes, The Bravery and Ashes Divide on the main stage, with a Revolution Stage featuring Atreyu, Hawthorne Heights, 10 Years, Armor for Sleep and Street Drum Corps, a punk percussion ensemble.

"When we described them to the rest of the band I think we called them a Punk Rock Blue Man Group," Shinoda says of Street Drum Corps. "It's almost like Stomp ... but it's obviously a lot less Broadway. These guys are little punks, which is great. I love their attitude, and their look is just so cool."

Cornell, sporting one of rock's most distinctive voices, comes to the tour as a solo artist once again, having split with Tom Morello and Audioslave in early 2007. Cornell released his second solo record, "Carry On," last year, and a new one with producer Timbaland, of all people, is due in September.

"For me it's kind of ideal," Cornell says of this tour, "because being a solo artist after all this time and having two bands, three bands really that I released records with, as well as a lot of solo material, it's a lot of diversity. And I noticed in the last year playing festivals worked really well for me because I can mix it up and do some of the heavier rock that I've ever written, as well as turn around and do songs where I'm just singing and playing acoustic guitar."

Shinoda recalls that he had always been more of a hip-hopper than a rocker, but that when he was a teenager his friend Mark Wakefield (originally in Linkin Park) turned him onto Soundgarden and the Seattle scene.

"I remember getting 'Badmotorfinger.' I really was not listening to almost any rock at that point, but albums like that were so universal and had such a great sound -- those were the exceptions to the rule for me. It's really enjoyable for me to see him put all these songs together with a band that's capable of representing all the different types of sounds that he's made over the years, whether it's a Soundgarden song, or an Audioslave song or a solo song. It's almost like a greatest hits set."

The Bravery, a band from New York City with a New Wave edge, released its second album, "The Sun and the Moon," in March 2007, then re-visited the project earlier this year with "The Sun and the Moon Complete," a two-disc re-do with a darker, more electronic tone.

"We just put out the 'Moon' half of 'The Sun and the Moon,' " Endicott says, "and so we're going to start putting in these new versions, kind of like remixed versions of the songs. So we'll start busting out a bunch of those on this tour. It's awesome, it's a wide range of stuff that we have now, from very rock, to very disco-y and then even some more like acoustic, like mellower stuff."

Linkin Park is also between albums, having released "Minutes to Midnight," a slight departure from its more bombastic nu-metal sound, in May 2007. What can fans expect from the headliners?

"As far as the Linkin Park set goes," Shinoda says, "we've been trying to build in as much wiggle room for improvisation and kind of screwing around with existing songs, as much of that as possible, and we'll continue to do so. We haven't actually figured out what the set for the summer is going to be. But I feel pretty confident saying that we'll be working more towards that end."

Whatever it ends up being, Shinoda knows it has to rock pretty hard, coming seven or eight hours after the first band.

"It's a little trickier for the people who play later, because now all the fans have been there since 11 o'clock, they're tired and we have to work extra hard to get them into the set and keep them excited, which we are happy to do."

Thursday, July 17, 2008 
Linkin Park Limited Edition Collectible Art Posters

Don't forget to pick up your exclusive Linkin Park silkscreened art posters on the Projekt Rev dates this summer! With only 100 posters printed per city, these posters are very limited and will go fast! The band commissioned many of their favorite artists for each poster including the Ames Brothers, Print Mafia, Malleus, Plasticgod, Methamphibian, Dalek, Ekundayo, Blaine Fontana, Tessar Lo, Nate van Dyke and Alex Pardee. Poster tubes are available at the merch booths, so be sure to ask for one to protect these great collectibles!

http://media.godashboard.com/linkinpark/linkinpostersample.jpg

http://media.godashboard.com/linkinpark/LinkinPark-comp1.jpg

2008 PR Tour Promo message from Chester and Chris Cornell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOpuP8QIb_g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt12hT-KLcw

Chester and Chris Cornell singing 'Hunger Strike' at the PR concert in Mansfield,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zzTJ2CZq0M

: Temple Of The Dog Lyric: Hungerstrike

I don't mind stealing bread
From the mouths of decadence
But I can't feed on the powerless
When my cup's already overfilled
But it's on the table
The fire is cooking
And their farming babies
While the slaves are working
The blood is on the table
And their mouths are choking
But I'm growing hungry

Linkin Park, Cornell lead Revolution
posted by Jas, 07/18/08 | share
Another review of PR concert in Mansfield, MA from Boston Globe

MANSFIELD - Talk about playing to the cheap seats. Before Busta Rhymes bounced onstage, DJ Scratch pumped out the beat to Queen's "We Will Rock You" as a crowd-rousing introduction. Finally, after around five hours of performances, a flutter of engagement spread among the scant audience previously slumped in seats or ambling in and out of the auditorium, seemingly oblivious that they had paid money to hear music at Projekt Revolution.

Projekt Revolution

With Linkin Park and Chris Cornell

At: Comcast Center, Wednesday

This annual summer tour, headlined and organized by Linkin Park, made its European debut in May and launched its 10-band-strong US leg at the Comcast Center Wednesday. Yet, only a little more than 7,000 tickets were sold for the 19,900-seat venue.

Regardless, Scratch, Rhymes, and MC Spiff Star continued to hustle for small mercies in between throwing down old-school hip-hop. "Us hip-hop people, we have fun," Rhymes cajoled. He managed to get some arms in the air. Fronted by A Perfect Circle's Billy Howerdel, Ashes Divide drew some interest opening the main stage. Its grunge cover of Fleetwood Mac's "The Chain" didn't hurt. You had to pity the Bravery, arguably the most experimental band of the day - which is saying a lot given its punk-dance-electro hybrid is basically mainstream modern rock. Following Rhymes's semi-rousing set, the New York band played to an arena full of sullen faces and seated bodies.

So was Projekt Revolution a disaster? Enter Chris Cornell in the penultimate main stage spot, with a surprising set culled heavily from his Soundgarden years before he joined alt-rock supergroup Audioslave. Aided by five young guns-for-hire, Cornell cooed through the psychedelic haze of "Black Hole Sun," belted out "Spoonman," and even revived Temple of the Dog's "Hunger Strike," on which he was joined by Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, who sang Eddie Vedder's parts. Only then did Cornell broach his Timbaland-produced solo record, "Scream," due this fall.

One new song, "Watch Out," had a wiry guitar riff and a tricky Latin tempo to the chorus. Following Audioslave's "Show Me How to Live," a less engaging new ballad, "Long Gone," was dispensed, capped by Soundgarden's early and magnificent "Rusty Cage."

Even the adored Linkin Park played it safe, though, playing pounding rap-metal numbers - "Lying From You," "Somewhere I Belong," "No More Sorrow" - up front before delving into poppier, softer fare like "Given Up," where Bennington sang sweetly over covocalist Mike Shinoda's melancholic rap. Rhymes joined them for their collaboration "We Made It," and Cornell bopped on "Crawling." The beat feast finale, "Bleed It Out," featured Los Angeles punk percussion troupe Street Drum Corps, which also introduced Linkin Park's set and opened the main stage, too.

Earlier, one of the endless, inane "I love [fill in the blank]" texts on the over-stage electronic banner read "I love Street Drum Corps." During the group's opening set, however, a few hundred people sat eating pizza. Was it love? Who knew?
© Copyright 2008 Globe Newspaper Company.
http://www.boston.com/ae/music/articles … evolution/

Linkin Park - One Step Closer/Lying From You - Mansfield MA 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzQI6y1_IGQ

Linkin Park on Infoplus (Musique Plus)

Interview with Mike Shinoda and Brad Delson in Quebec City on July 13th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtZv2GtvBtg&fmt=18  качество получше теперь

Майк просто сказка, только всё время заикается. Там ещё фотки с концерта, где он в капюшоне. Там дождь проливной был. Я уже где-то тут фотки выкладывала, на паре с Честером виден ливень  :rain:

Вот она!

[реклама вместо картинки]

Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
Post-Gazette Pavilion
18th July 2008

Setlist:
01. What I've Done
02. Faint
03. No More Sorrow
04. Wake 2.0
05. Given Up
06. Lying From You
07. Don't Stay
08. In Pieces
09. Somewhere I Belong
10. Points Of Authority
11. Leave Out All The Rest
12. Numb
13. Shadow Of The Day
14. Crawling
15. In The End
16. Bleed It Out
17. Pushing Me Away (Piano Version)
18. Breaking The Habit
19. We Made It
20. One Step Closer

Show Notes:
- 'Bloc Party' was over 'Points Of Authority'. There was nothing over the outro.
- Street Drum Corps joined Linkin Park for the intro to 'What I've Done' and also on 'One Step Closer' for both the intro and the outro. They were not on 'Bleed It Out' at this show.
- Mike once again rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High' acapella over the 'Crawling' Reanimated intro.
- Chris Cornell joined the band for 'Crawling'.
- Busta Rhymes and Adam Monroe (keyboardist) from ASHES dIVIDE joined the band for 'We Made It'.
- Encore breaks were after 'Bleed It Out' and 'We Made It'.
- This was a modified version of Setlist Y from the European Tour, except 'A Place For My Head' was replaced with 'We Made It', the regular version of 'Pushing Me Away' was replaced with 'Pushing Me Away (Piano Version), and 'Valentine's Day' was dropped.

Other Notes:
- Chester joined Chris Cornell for 'Hunger Strike'.
- The LPUnderground Meet And Greet, which was supposed to start at 7:30pm, ended up starting over an hour and a half late. After roughly 10 minutes went by, security came to get Chester and Brad, who were doing a "Contest Winners Meet And Greet" at a seperate table under the same tent as the LPU'ers, telling them it was time to go. They disappeared, and then security told Mike and Rob (the two members the LPU'ers were meeting with) that they had to leave too. Mike refused, saying he wanted to finish his Q&A with the LPU'ers. Security left and then came back 5 minutes later, prompting Mike that it was about time to go on stage. Mike once again refused to leave the M&G, insisting that the fans first needed to have their pictures taken with he and Rob. Finally, after security took everyones' pictures with Mike and Rob, both of them departed for the show. Nice job, Mike!

- At the M&G, Mike confirmed to a fan that he will for sure do 'No Roads Left' live by the end of Projekt Revolution 2008. He is unsure of what show he wants to start doing it at.

- Mike also confirmed that the setlist for the first show was cut short because "some venues on the tour have really strict curfew laws". Expect some shows to have longer sets than other. It is going to change each show depending on the venue.
- Thanks to Chris (Rev1985) for the show setlist and information!

http://www.lplive.net/

Projekt Revolution Tour aims to keep its premise

July 19, 2008
Phillyburbs

When Linkin Park organized the initial Projekt Revolution tour in 2002, the post grunge rap-rockers was all about producing a show that featured a groundbreaking, diverse musical caravan.

“Back when we started this tour, our idea was to showcase groups that were doing something revolutionary,” Linkin Park rapper/keyboardist/guitarist Mike Shinoda says. “That's something we've always tried to do.”

Linkin Park will headline the event, which returns Saturday to the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden. The event also features Chris Cornell, one of rock's most distinctive sets of pipes.

“He's got one of the most original voices in rock and original style,” says Shinoda.

Charismatic rapper/provocateur Busta Rhymes, pop-rockers The Bravery and quasi supergroup Ashes Divide, which includes A Perfect Circle guitarist Billy Howerdel, former Guns 'N' Roses drummer Josh Freese and cellist Devo Keenan, the son of A Perfect Circle frontman Maynard James Keenan, will also perform on the main stage.

Atreyu, 10 Years, Hawthorne Heights, Armor For Sleep and Street Drum Corps will play the Revolution Stage.

“From the beginning to the end of the show, you get a lot of different sounds, Shinoda says. “You get a lot of different experiences. That's what makes it fun.”

Linkin Park is as meticulous selecting bands as it is crafting tunes. Shinoda is a longtime admirer of Cornell.

“Just from a fan's perspective, it's really enjoyable to watch him (Cornell) play all of these songs,” Shinoda says. “And that's whether it's a Soundgarden song, an Audioslave song or a solo song. It's almost like a greatest hits set, which is great. It's a lot of fun to watch.”

On the other side of Cornell is the relatively unknown Street Drum Corps, which is slated to perform after show opener Armor For Sleep.

“Street Drum Corps is improvisational rhythm,” Shinoda says. “When (Linkin Park vocalist) Chester (Bennington) and I saw them, they had to be on the tour. When we described them to the rest of the band, we told them they are a punk rock Blue Man Group. It's almost like Stomp. But it's way more street and less Broadway. These guys are little punks. I love their attitude.”

Medina Lake opened Projekt Revolution in 2007 and many fans arrived early to catch the straightforward rockers. Since crowds are gathering as early as 11 a.m., odds are that folks are a bit drained by the time Linkin Park and Cornell hit the stage.

“It makes it a little trickier for the people who play later because all the fans have been there since 11 a.m.,” Shinoda says. “We have to work extra-hard to get them into the set and excited, which we are happy to do.”

Shinoda is already looking forward to next year's Projekt Revolution since there are always bands that he hopes to lure to the tour but can't due to forces beyond his control.

“Chester and I talk about touring with Pennywise and Rise Against,” Shinoda says. “I don't know how many times it's come up, but it's something we always want to do but the time doesn't work out. At some point, we know we're going to get it done. It's a matter of when. There's always the next time. Each time we do this, we just want to make it as great as possible and as much fun for the fans.”

Linkin Park Celebrate Chris Cornell’s Birthday at Projekt Revolution Stop

7/21/08, 11:28 am EST

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/7/9/3/3/21883397-21883400-slarge.jpg

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i … tion-stop/

This year’s Projekt Revolution, the annual all-brands-of-aggro tour birthed by Linkin Park, came with instructions for rocking out courtesy of Atreyu singer Alex Varkatzas.

“Make a fist,” he directed the crowd during Atreyu’s set on the Revolution Stage Sunday at Dodge Music Center in Hartford, Conn. “Clench it up real tight, and raise it vertically into the air.”

Good advice: The fist-pumping rarely stopped during the day-long festival, featuring main stage acts Linkin Park, Chris Cornell, Busta Rhymes and the Bravery. Although Cornell has a growing body of solo material to choose from — including the soulful new Timbaland-produced tune “Long Gone” from his forthcoming album Scream — he peppered his set with past favorites including Soundgarden’s “Spoonman,” a solo-acoustic version of Audioslave’s “Like a Stone” and Temple of the Dog’s “Hunger Strike.” Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington joined him on the latter tune, and Cornell returned the favor during Linkin Park’s set on “Crawling” — and was serenaded afterward when Bennington led the crowd through “Happy Birthday” to mark Cornell’s 44th.

Busta Rhymes crammed in as many tunes as he could during his half-hour, turning his set into a collection of greatest-hits snippets and exhortations for the crowd to clap along and make noise. An exodus to the beer stand meant less noise during the Bravery’s out-of-place performance, but the New York band persevered with twitchy, angular dance-rock songs including their biggest hit, “An Honest Mistake.” Ashes Divide and Street Drum Corps rounded out the main stage, while 10 Years, Hawthorne Heights and Armor for Sleep braved the sweltering heat and periodic thunder showers on the outdoor Revolution Stage.

DAVE MUSTAINE: 'BUCKETHEAD Is Probably Twice As Good A Guitar Player As Me And SLASH Combined' - July 18, 2008

Erin Broadley of SuicideGirls.com conducted an interview with MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine after his July 10, 2008 appearance at the Guitar Center store in Hollywood, California for a very special installment of "GC Sessions". A couple of excerpts from the chat follow.

SuicideGirls.com: One thing you've said before is that when you were growing up you had people like Angus Young or Jimmy Page to look up to, but that now you don't see a lot of virtuosos in metal bands.

Mustaine: Yeah…

SuicideGirls.com: Why do you think that is?

Mustaine: I think the reason that there are no, or not as many, guitar virtuosos right now is we went through a 10 year period when LINKIN PARK had come out and bands like LIMP BIZKIT that had a lot of success that were based on urban lifestyle and, uh, that whole hip hop, yo yo yo… Dude, you don't have any soul, you've got no funk, and you're fucking white as far as I can tell, [laughs] you don't have any rhythm. I'm not a racist or anything like that, and I certainly know there's great rappers in all different walks of life, but when you take away the guitar solos… people think that's the secret… have some lines and lyrics that are cool and "I'm wearing the right hat," or "I'm wearing the right windbreaker," or "I've got the right bling on," or whatever.

I was just watching — I cant believe I'm actually saying this — but "Access Hollywood", I was watching that or "Entertainment Tonight", with whatever his name is, and I agree with what the guy says a lot of the time. He's a snotty, smarmy kind of guy but he's right most of the time. He was talking about some of the stuff that was going on 10, 15 years ago with artists and it's true. Think back when MC Hammer was around. Everybody wanted to be MC Hammer. And now everybody hates him. It's sad. For me, I wish someone would have come along and said, "Listen, people are going to take your money, they're going to befriend you…" It's like, how many times have you been the last guy in the bar? Or like when your partying with your friends and when your last doob is gone, so are they.

SuicideGirls.com: M-hmm. When the party stops, your "friends" go away.

Mustaine: That was something that I found really hard to face because in this business you rely on people and you think that you've got friends. But they're not your friends; they're just people over there doing your old lady and your drugs [laughs].

SuicideGirls.com: Right, and it's also bad when the instrument or the guitar becomes secondary to the personality or the hat. Then it's like wait, wait, wait… where did the musicianship go?

Mustaine: You become a caricature of yourself. Well, see, when I think about a guy with a hat, I think of Slash. And I think Slash is an excellent guitar player. He's one of my favorites. That's a guy that's pulled it off.

SuicideGirls.com: Yeah, Slash is amazing.

Mustaine: He's brilliant; I love him. But then you see some guy like Buckethead… Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours.

SuicideGirls.com: Is there anything that really excites you about metal these days?

Mustaine: Well, I'm diggin' on what's been happening with Gigantour. Gigantour's been helping a lot of the younger bands. We had a tremendous run last Gigantour with IN FLAMES and CHILDREN OF BODOM. We just had some really super exciting news yesterday about one of the bands we're going to lock up for the next Gigantour and as soon as we can tell you we will. But it's very exciting. When the call came in and I was like, "Really? Really?! They're not wanting to headline over us? Really?" These guys are music of the people of the moment. And for them to want to play with us is great.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=101182

http://suicidegirls.com/interviews/Dave+Mustaine/

говорят прикольное видео, ещё не смотрела

http://lptimes.com/news2007/LPonTRLItaly_backstage.html

Title: Linkin Park on MTV TRL Italy - Backstage
Size: 17.1 mb
Format: wmv
Source: MTV Italy
Credit: Linkin Park Italy

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k281/SD_Da_One/threesome.jpg

Wantagh, New York
Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
22nd July 2008

Setlist

01. What I've Done
02. Faint
03. No More Sorrow
04. Wake 2.0
05. Given Up
06. Lying From You
07. Don't Stay
08. In Pieces
09. Somewhere I Belong
10. Points Of Authority
11. Leave Out All The Rest
12. Numb
13. Shadow Of The Day
14. Crawling
15. In The End
16. Bleed It Out
17. Pushing Me Away (Piano Version)
18. Breaking The Habit
19. We Made It
20. One Step Closer

Show Notes:
- 'Petrified' verse 2 was over 'Points Of Authority'.
- The first verse of 'Hands Held High' was done acapella over the Reanimated 'Crawling' intro. Chris Cornell then joined the band for the song, singing the entire second verse, the outro, and Aaron's harmonies.
- Street Drum Corps did an intro to 'What I've Done', and came back out to do the bridge on 'One Step Closer'.
- Rob did his normal drum solo in the middle of 'Bleed It Out'.
- Busta Rhymes, his backing vocalist Spliff, and Alex Monroe from ASHES dIVIDE joined the band for 'We Made It'.
- Encore breaks were after 'Bleed It Out' and 'We Made It'.

Other Notes:
- Chester joined Chris Cornell for 'Hunger Strike'.

Bleed It Out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEMwN75ZwyA
We Made It:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=s4JguWmPDbc
What I've Done:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VmPKPPai_JU
Faint:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UkJvGCgl1BU
Chris Cornell's Birthday:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ4JagZl5g
Crawling:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=udyk6wJwXDg
TLTGYA (solo to end... 3+ minutes):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6_D9DIitc
Wake(second half)/Given Up:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=utZj4ReMQAU
POA (w/ intro+song+outro):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_D6xXBVwLl4
Papercut:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=b9xxXk8Pl1U
Lying From You:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ovRDm33T7LM
One Step Closer (full SDC + gunshot + song +outro):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ffIOmwyDvbQ
Chris Cornell: Hunger Strike (ft. Chester)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=dlX4ch3xWDQ

credits to therealfc203

MasKid;506182 написал(а):

Как сообщают люди, которые были на последнем концерте в Holmdel, NJ (23.07.08), Баста устроил с кем-то драку, за что был исключён на весь последующий тур PR08. На вчерашнем концерте его сет был отменён, однако с LP он всё же выступил.

"together we made it, we made it until Busta got into fight"

Holmdel, NJ,
PNC Bank Arts Center

1. No More Sorrow
2. Lying From You
3. Somewhere I Belong
4. Wake
5. Given Up
6. Papercut
7. Points of Authority w/Petrified intro and There They Go outro
8. In Pieces
9. Numb
10. Pushing Me Away (HT version)
11. Breaking the Habit
12. Shadow of the Day
13. Crawling (Hands Held High verse over reanimated intro)- Chris Cornell on 2nd verse
14. Leave Out All the Rest
15. In the End
16. Faint
17. One Step Closer
Encore
18. What I've Done
19. We Made It
20. Bleed It Out (Steel Drum Corps came out) No drum solo from Rob.

Busta Kicked Off PR?
By: Hahninator on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:20 pm

A guy at the show tonight said the venue told him that Busta apparently got into some sort of fight and was kicked off the tour. Can anyone verify this? Will it mean A Place For My Head instead of We Made It? Busta did not perform his set today and as far as we know, did not even go to the venue.

castro wrote:
Just got back from the show. Busta didn't do his set, but did perform We Made It with LP. Only one encore tonight, and no CFTI.

pbizkit33 -

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:55 am
    I communicated to Mark that Busta was off the tour. I was at the merch booth and had some people asking for busta merch. We were informed that busta rhymes was kicked off the tour for a fight at the previous night's performance. After What I've done Busta came out and did WMI. After the performance, could see Busta say to mike glad i am back.

Southpaw

How do we know this is true? Just because Mark heard it, doesn't mean his source is accurate. Why would he get kicked off the entire tour? Just for that show, yeah, but not every show left in PR.

http://www.lplive.net/viewtopic.php?f=4 … ;start=120

26.07.2008 Virginia Beach, VA
By: FisicoUk on Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:30 am

Another Day, Another Show...

It's the 8th show of the 2008 Projekt Revolution tour, and there is a feeling of disappointment in the air, as it now looks certain that Busta Rhymes has been kicked off of the tour.

All we know is that Busta Rhymes was involved in an "incident" after the Show in Wantagh, New York, and played only one song in Homdel the following day, being "We Made It". According to Hahninator, his name has been blacked out from all Merchandise and information boards.

So, what is the plan now? It looks like Street Drum Corps have a longer set, and LP may be able to fit in (At Least) another song. We could go on all day about what that song will be, but the truth is, we won't know until after tonight.

What are your thoughts about Busta being removed from the tour? If you are going to an PR Date later this summer, are you angry about the move? Do you think there will be any other supprises in store? Or is this just a WWE Style storyline?

We'll have news from tonights gig as soon as we get it. If you are going to the show, find out as much info as you can, and report back. If you have a Meet And Greet, why not ask the band?

Index of /Milton Keynes, GB June 29, 2008

http://www.lpu-international.com/Milton Keynes, GB June 29, 2008/

http://s53.radikal.ru/i140/0807/91/673b52eb9aa6t.jpg

Milton Keynes, England
National Bowl
29th June 2008

Setlist

01 One Step Closer.mp3
02 From The Inside.mp3
03 Somewhere I Belong.mp3
04 No More Sorrow.mp3
05 Papercut.mp3
06 Points Of Authority.mp3
07 Wake.mp3
08 Given Up.mp3
09 Lying From You.mp3
10 Hands Held High Acca.mp3
11 Leave Out All The Rest.mp3
12 Numb.mp3
13 Little Things Give You Away.mp3
14 Breaking The Habit.mp3
15 Shadow Of The Day.mp3
16 Crawling.mp3
17 In The End.mp3
18 Pushing Me Away (Piano version) .mp3
19 What Ive Done.mp3
20 Numb-Encore.mp3
21 Jigga What-Faint.mp3
22 Bleed It Out.mp3

Show Notes
- 'Petrified' was over 'Points Of Authority'. 'There They Go' was over the outro.
- Jay-Z joined the band for 'Numb/Encore' and 'Jigga What/Faint'.
- 'Reading My Eyes' was not played for this show. However, pre-gig setlists showed it being in the setlist after 'No More Sorrow'.
- Encore breaks were after 'In The End' and 'What I've Done'.
- 'Numb/Encore' was not played in full. It was exactly the same as an earlier gig at Madison Square Gardens in America
- Mike did the first verse of 'Hands Held High' acapella. He stopped after the second line, to try and got the crowd singing along with him.
- The band switched things up a bit for this show, moving 'From The Inside' up after 'One Step Closer', and moving 'Lying From You' down after 'Given Up'.

Index of /Camden-07-19-2008

http://www.lpu-international.com/Camden-07-19-2008/

Camden, New Jersey
Susquehanna Bank Center
19th July 2008

Setlist

01. No More Sorrow
02. Lying From You
03. Somewhere I Belong
04. Wake 2.0
05. Given Up
06. Papercut
07. Points Of Authority
08. In Pieces
09. Numb
10. Pushing Me Away
11. Breaking The Habit
12. Shadow Of The Day
13. Crawling
14. Leave Out All The Rest
15. In The End
16. One Step Closer
17. Faint
18. Cure For The Itch
19. We Made It
20. What I've Done
21. Bleed It Out

Audio/Visual Recordings

Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: ? mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s

Source 1: Audio - AUD (CAFS-OMNI mics > CA-ST9100 > Edirol R-09 (24bit/48kHz))
Transfer: USB > PC > Cool Edit Pro (Normalization, switch channels, fade(s), dither to 16bit/44.1kHz) > CDWave (track splits) > FLAC Frontend (level 8) > .flac > foobar2000 (tags)
Taper: Anon
Time: 93:48 mins
Format: lossless
Sample: (Crawling - 6:05 mins) - Download (right click & save)
Comments: Excellent quality.

Show Notes

- 'Petrified' was over 'Points Of Authority'. 'There They Go' was over the outro.
- The first verse of 'Hands Held High' was done acapella over the Reanimated 'Crawling' intro. Chris Cornell then joined the band for the song, singing the entire second verse, the outro, and Aaron's harmonies.
- Street Drum Corps did an intro to 'No More Sorrow', and came back out to do the bridge on 'Bleed It Out'.
- Busta Rhymes, his backing vocalist Spliff, and Adam Monroe from ASHES dIVIDE joined the band for 'We Made It'.
- Encore breaks were after 'Faint' and 'What I've Done'.
- The band messed up the intro to 'Pushing Me Away' and had to restart the song.
- This is an amended version of Setlist Z from the European Tour. Every song after 'Leave Out All The Rest' in that version was jumbled up, and 'We Made It' replaced 'A Place For My Head'.
- Apparently something went wrong during 'Leave Out All The Rest' because Brad left the stage for quite a while during the song and then reappeared near the end, but was in a very deep conversation with Phoenix. Whether something went wrong with his guitar or not, we don't know, but something was obviously awry.

Other Notes

- Chester joined Chris Cornell for 'Hunger Strike'. A few songs later, Chris crowdsurfed through the lower seated sections in the amphitheatre.
- Thanks to Chris (Rev1985), mrhahnsezscratch17, and easier2run077 for the setlist and show information!

Вы здесь » Morning After Linkin Park » Linkin Park » Новости News