Morning After Linkin Park

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Morning After Linkin Park » Mike Shinoda » Истоки шинодофрении Mike info

Истоки шинодофрении Mike info

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 188

Биография

http://s58.radikal.ru/i160/0808/f2/d722e55555a8.jpg

Shinoda Eyes Criminal Record.

8 months ago 07th Apr 08:01

Shinoda Eyes Criminal Record.... Linkin Park frontman Mike Shinoda harbours a bizarre secret urge - to get arrested by police.

The musician and record producer insists there's no faster way to earn respect from pals than an encounter with cops.

He says, "I think it would be cool to get arrested to a certain degree... I feel like you get high fives from your buddies for getting arrested.

"If you had a sword fight with your buddy that would be so cool, it's a very tough, manly thing to do. And I'm obviously equating getting arrested with swordplay in my sick mind."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/enterta...ark-32815.html

Фронтмэн Linkin Park Майк Шинода испытывает странное тайное желание - быть арестованным полицией.
Музыкант и продюсер утверждает, что нет лучшего способа завоевать уважение друзей, чем стычка с полицией.
Он говорит:" Я думаю, было бы клево подвергнуться аресту за какое-нибудь преступление... За такое дело друзья поставят тебе высший бал.
Если бы можно было сразиться с приятелем на мечах, это было бы классно, это очень круто, настоящее мужское дело. В своём больном воображении я представляю, что меня арестовывают за драку на мечах."

http://www.mikeshinoda.com/

Личный персональный сайт Майка : блог, фотки, картины, магазин.

Обсуждаем  :cool:

Michael Kenji Shinoda (born February 11, 1977)[1][2] is a Japanese American musician, record producer, and artist from Agoura Hills, California. He is best known as the rapper, keyboardist, backing vocalist and rhythm guitarist of Linkin Park, and his side project, Fort Minor. He also provides artwork, production and mixing for both groups.

Biography

Early life

Mike Shinoda was raised in the Los Angeles suburb of Agoura Hills.

His first exposure to music came during his middle and high school years, and attended a concert featuring Anthrax and Public Enemy[3] He attended Parkman Elementary and Lindero Middle School, both in the San Fernando Valley, CA. After that, he began taking piano lessons, studying classical pianist techniques, and later moved on to jazz and hip hop. It was during this period that he added the guitar and, eventually, rap-style vocals to his repertoire. [3]

After his teens, Mike Shinoda's rap interests found a source of encouragement in friend Brad Delson, with whom he started to write and record songs in a makeshift studio set up in his basement. Shinoda attended Agoura High School with Linkin Park bandmate Brad Delson, as well as with members of the band Hoobastank. By the end of high school, drummer Rob Bourdon had become involved in their musical ventures. The trio formed the band Xero, and began to make a more serious attempt to pursue a career in the music industry.

After high school, Shinoda enrolled in the Art Center College of Design to study graphic design and illustration.[8] It was here that he made the acquaintance of DJ and turntablist Joseph Hahn, who, along with Delson's college-mate Phoenix, was soon added to Xero's line-up. Shinoda eventually graduated from college with a degree in illustration, securing himself a job as a graphic designer right after graduation.[1] With his background as a graphic artist, Shinoda has taken it upon himself in designing all of Linkin Park's artwork with Hahn, and has even designed the album cover for Styles of Beyond's debut album, 2000 Fold. In later years he would go on to showcase his art skills;[citation needed] he had his debut art showcase at Gallery 1988 in Los Angeles in the time leading up to Linkin Park's album Minutes To Midnight.

Linkin Park

Shinoda's band (at this point called Hybrid Theory) brought in second vocalist Chester Bennington, replacing Mark Wakefield. Only one six-track EP would be released under the new name before legal issues forced them once again to change it - and thus it came to pass that Shinoda and his bandmates were to call themselves "Lincoln Park". However, the domain name lincolnpark.com was already taken, so it was ultimately changed to Linkin Park.[citation needed]

From the onset, Shinoda was closely involved in the technical aspects of the band's recordings, and over the subsequent releases that role continued to expand. Shinoda, with guitarist Brad Delson, engineered and produced the band's Hybrid Theory EP, and performed similar roles in the recording of the Hybrid Theory album. Mike executive organized and oversaw the band's remix album Reanimation (2002), contributing his own production remixes for "Crawling" and "Pushing Me Away." In spare time, he produced and performed on a song by The X-Ecutioners entitled "It's Goin Down."

On the second Linkin Park Warner Bros. studio release Meteora (2003) Shinoda continued to expand upon his duties as a musician and studio technician/engineer.[2] Additionally, for the backbone of the album artwork, Shinoda collaborated with graffiti artist DELTA, graphic designer Frank Maddocks, and band-mate Joe Hahn.

By the release of the Linkin Park and Jay-Z 'mash-up' album Collision Course in 2004, Shinoda's involvement in the creation of the albums continued to grow. He produced and mixed the album, which won a Grammy Award for "best rap / sung collaboration" later that year. [4]

The band released their latest album, Minutes to Midnight, on May 15, 2007. On this album, Shinoda shared a production credit with legendary producer Rick Rubin, overseeing the musical evolution of the band's sound. This album was also the first time that Shinoda, best known for his rapping, sang a featured vocal. Mike sang on the songs "In Between," and the b-side song, "No Roads Left." Despite of the uncommonness of Shinoda-fronted singing tracks, Hit Parader ranked Mike at number 72 of the Top 100 Metal Vocalists of All Time.

Fort Minor

Shinoda formed a side project named "Fort Minor" between 2004 and 2005 because he couldn't demonstrate as much of his hip-hop background in Linkin Park. He explained the name of his project in an interview:[5]“ 'Fort' represents the more aggressive side of the music. 'Minor' can mean a few things: if you're talking about music theory, the minor key is darker. I wanted to name the album rather than having my name on the cover, because I want people to focus on the music, not me.[5] ”

The debut album from Fort Minor, titled The Rising Tied, was released on November 22, 2005, and includes guest appearances from Styles of Beyond, Lupe Fiasco, Common, Black Thought of The Roots, John Legend, Holly Brook, Jonah Matranga and features Jay-Z (Shawn Carter) as an executive producer.

For the NBA 2006-2007 season, "Remember the Name", the second single from The Rising Tied, became the soundtrack for NBA Overtime on TNT. It was an NBA remix version, and remains the staple song for NBA on TNT to this day.[citation needed] Furthermore the Big East used "Remember the Name" as its theme song for the Big East Basketball Tournament in 2006.[citation needed]

He also scored a Top 10 smash with the surprise hit single "Where'd You Go", which peaked at #4 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.[citation needed]

After the release of the album, Shinoda also contributed to the iTunes Store by creating his own celebrity playlist.

Fort Minor won an MTV VMA for "Best Ringtone" in 2006, and was featured in the following films and TV programs (2005-2006): Entourage, Boston Legal, Gridiron Gang, Freedom Writers, Friday Night Lights (TV), and Numbers.

Shinoda has also continued his Fort Minor musical style in an executive producer role on the upcoming Styles Of Beyond album, "Rocket Surgery." He is contributing music and vocals to the album, which is slated for release in 2008.

Shinoda's Art and Painting

Mike was the youngest of his graduating class from Art Center College of Design in 1998, with a Bachelor of Arts in Illustration. He has had a hand in most artistic facets of Linkin Park's imagery, including album artwork, band merchandise, web design, and on-stage production art.

In off-time in 2003, Mike did a collaborative "remix" shoe for DC Shoes, remixing the "Clientele." He reworked the colors and materials for the shoe, and designed all the packaging and print advertisements. [6] The following year, he also designed a customizable Kid Robot "Munny" doll for a charity auction. [7]

In 2004, Shinoda also started a college scholarship at Art Center College of Design to benefit illustration and graphic design students, and is awarded based on financial need and quality of work. It is called the Michael K. Shinoda Endowed Scholarship; the first recipient was granted a scholarship in 2006. [8]

Also in 2004, Shinoda created a series of 10 paintings which became the basis of the Fort Minor album "The Rising Tied." That series became the backbone for the packaging of the album, and has only been presented in an art show once--at Shinoda's show at Gallery 1988. The show was entitled "Diamonds, Spades, Hearts, and Clubs." [9]

Shinoda has done collaborative artwork with: Gary Baseman, DELTA, graffiti artist SEEN, DALEK, Greg "Craola" Simkins, and Mr. Hahn. [9]

Mike is currently working on another DC remix in 2008, which will come in standard, plus more than one Limited Edition styles. The shoe and packaging will again feature his artwork.

Proceeds from the sales of art on his website (mikeshinoda.com), the Gallery 1988 shows, and DC Shoes projects all benefit the Michael K. Shinoda endowed scholarship. [9] [10]

Production

Shinoda has also produced tracks for albums by Lupe Fiasco and Styles of Beyond, as well as producing or co-producing several of Linkin Park's albums, including Reanimation, Hybrid Theory EP, the collaborative EP with Jay-Z, Collision Course, and most recently Minutes to Midnight. He has also produced all of Linkin Park's Linkin Park Underground CDs. Some notable production credits include:
Styles of Beyond - Marco Polo (from the album 2000 Fold)
The X-Ecutioners - It's Goin' Down (from the album Built from Scratch)
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence [Reinterpreted] (Remixed and Produced)
Lupe Fiasco - The Instrumental (from the album Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor)
Styles of Beyond featuring Celph Titled - You Cannot Fuck With This (from the Razor Tag mixtape)
Styles of Beyond - Hard [MS Remix] (from the Razor Tag mixtape)
Styles of Beyond - Second To None (from the upcoming album Rocket Surgery)
Writer, Producer, Engineer, Mixer: "My December" by Linkin Park
Producer, Writer, Mixer: "What I've Done (distorted remix)" - Linkin Park
Scored the 2005 MTV VMAs (contributed all original music).
Writer, Producer, Mixer: "Fort Minor: We Major Mixtape" - including S.C.O.M., Bloc Party, Dolla, 100 Degrees, Spraypaint & Inkpens (feat. Lupe Fiasco and Ghostface).
Vocals: "Rock and Roll (Could Never Hip Hop Like This)" - Handsome Boy Modeling School
Vocals: "Standing in the Middle" by Motion Man

Other music activities
In 2005, Mike Hosted the Rock Phenomenon Mixtape CD by DJ Vlad and Roc Raida. The CD is the first (and to date, only) in DJ Vlad's Rock Phenomenon series (which itself is a spin-off of Vlad's Rap Phenomenon Mixtape series), and features a Mash-Up of Linkin Park's Papercut, and David Banner's Like a Pimp (Remix). The Mixtape was re-released on July 10th, 2007, with new artwork.

Personal life

Mike Shinoda has been married to Anna (Hillinger) Shinoda since May 2003. She is now a children's author. The song Where'd You Go, according to Shinoda, was dedicated to his wife, Anna.[11] The couple currently resides in Agoura Hills, California. In 2004 he found his way on an episode of Punk'd in which a fire hydrant was placed next to his car during a pretend fire. In 2005 he was interviewed by Ike Barinholtz & Bobby Lee of MADtv at the 2005 Billboard Music Awards which was later aired on the series.[12] He has also revealed that he has asthma.[13] In an interview, he has revealed that his father was born during the second World War, when talking about his song "Kenji" from "The Rising Tied" album. This makes Mike a third generation Japanese American. [14]

Mike likes Tool.

Mike's birthdate is 2/11/77.

Mike is from Agoura,CA but lives in LA now.

Mike is married (May 2003)

Mike went to Agoura high school.

Mike is part Japanese.

Mike graduated from the Art College of Design in Pasadena.

He majored in Illustration but studied graphic design heavily.

Mike got a job as a graphic designer right out of college.

Mike designed the soldier on the "Hybrid Theory" cover.

Mike & Brad met in 7th grade.

Mike was inspired to become a musician after his first concert experience. It was a Killer B's show which was Anthrax and Public Enemy.

Mike had to do his eighth term finals (at pasadena art school) the same weekend LP did a showcase for about six record labels.

Mike did the artwork/logo for Styles of Beyond's 2000 FOLD CD.

Mike uses or used a Paul Reed Smith CE-22 guitar.

The first time Mike heard 'One Step Closer' on the radio was in Arizona.

Mike's a big fan of Dido. He also likes a ton of female groups from Kittie to Madonna to Sneaker Pimps. Portishead.

Mike : "I remember getting in trouble in third grade for trading Garbage Pail Kids in class, and we weren't supposed to do that until recess or lunch. But the teacher didn't actually find my stash of cards, so she couldn't take them away."

Albums that Mike most listened to in 2000 were: Deftones - "White Pony" , The Roots - "Things Fall Apart" ,Nine Inch Nails - "The Fragile" , Black Eyed Peas - "Bridging The Gap" , Incubus - "Make Yourself" , System Of A Down - "System Of A Down" , Dido - "No Angel" , Jurassic 5 - "Quality Control" , Stone Temple Pilots - No.4" and Eminen - "The Marshall Mathers LP" .

Mike's top ten songs of 2000 were: Jurassic 5 - "Improvise" , A Perfect Circle - "3 Libras" , Outkast - "B.O.B." , Deftones - "Change (In The House Of Flies)" , Taproot - "Again & Again" , Eminem - "Kill You" , Aphex Twin - "Windowlicker" , P.O.D. - "Southtown" , Lmno - "Grin & Bear It" and Disturbed - "Stupify" .

Mike's guitar from the Crawling video is probably an ibanez rg120. Don't know for sure though.

Mike took classical piano lessons for 10 years. He got sick of playing classical music though and moved into jazz then hip hop.

Before Chester joined the band, Mike would do his parts and find friends to do the other vocals.

Mike says Gizmo the Mogwai and Spike the Gremlin are the cartoon characters that represent him best because every time he's not on stage he's Gizmo, he's a silly little shit, than he gets on stage and he's not anymore.

Mike's most poignant moment was getting a college diploma.

Mike says dark blue is his natural hair colour, the light blue was just a phase.

Mike thinks the Aphex twin 'Windowlicker' video is hilarious.

Mike goes crazy when he speaks in the third person.

Mike says the hardest part of being in the studio for 2 months was being with Brad because he didn't shower much then, although he showers less now, lmao.

Mike wears contacts.

Mike's favorite food is Japanese.

Умерло   :lol: над Майком... Делать такие посты в час ночи второго января ))))

TWO FER...

January 2, 2008

i was just going to post this video (of the week), but i promised my boy mark i would mention something else, so i will…

i was saying that a good new year’s resolution would be to stop picking the nose. it’s a good thing to strive for, even though it might be a hard habit to break. here in the US, you can pretty much look around at other cars on the freeway, and it won’t be 15 seconds before you see someone digging in their booger cave. i’m cool with cleaning it out in private, but use a tissue and do it in the bathroom where you can wash your damn hands afterwards. (and for god’s sake, if you pick your nose in our linkin park meet-and-greet line, then try to shake our hands afterward, you are the scum of the earth).

there are people who go in with the index (very direct, unabashed approach—this is the guy or girl who just don’t care what you think), some that use the pinky (for small nostrils…or small boogers).

but here’s my personal fav: i love the person, usually a guy, who does what i like to call the “gentleman’s nosepick,” a technique where you rest the fist near the nose, as if you’re going to cover your mouth or cough…but you don’t. you move the hand up and go in with the thumb. the thumb is key. it’s far more discreet than the other fingers, and therefore is usually the technique least likely to result in someone else saying, “nasty! i just caught that guy with his hand up his nose! hahaha!”

anyway, i could go on, but i think i’ll skip it. i’m going to sleep. anyway, join me in a group-new-year’s-resolution to stop picking our noses in public.

...and now for that video. i guarantee that 99% of you haven’t seen this video, much less heard the song, but go ahead and act like you have. this was my sheeeeit back in ‘95. smif n wessun’s sound bwoy bureill...

Два в одном...

January 2, 2008

я просто собирался показать это видео (недели), но я обещал марку, что напишу кое-что ещё, так что вот...

я хотел сказать,что в новом году было бы неплохо принять решение перестать ковырять в носу. это достойная цель, даже если окажется, что будет трудно избавиться от этой привычки. здесь в США, стоит только повернуть голову и заглянуть в проезжающие мимо машины на шоссе, не пройдёт и 15 секунд, как вы увидите кого-нибудь занимающегося раскопками в своей ноздре. лично я делаю это наедине с самим собой, к тому же пользуюсь салфеткой и делаю это в ванной, где, черт возьми, можно помыть руки. (и ради бога, если вы ковыряеете в носу, стоя в очереди на мит-н-грите линкин парка, постарайтесь отряхнуть руки, вы, последние сволочи)

есть люди, которые лезут в нос указательным пальцем (весьма откровенный, беззастенчивый способ - таким парням и девушкам совершенно наплевать, что вы о них думаете), некоторые пользуются мизинчиком (обладатели маленьких носиков...)

но вот мой любимый способ: я люблю, когда человек, обычно парень, делает это , как я называю, "по-джентельменски", такой приём, когда вы подносите кулак к носу, словно вы собираетесь прикрыть рот или откашляться...но не на самом деле. вы сдвигаете руку вверх и проникаете внутрь большим пальцем. большой палец - в этом вся фишка. он самый приличный из всех пальцев, и следовательно, данный метод скорее всего убережет вас от неловкой ситуации,чтобы кто-нибудь не сказал "ужас! я только что видел, как этот парень засунул руку себе в нос! хахаха!"

я мог бы так долго продолжать, но думаю, хватит. пойду спать. короче, присоединяйтесь со мной к группе-новогоднего-решения прекратить ковырять в носу в общественных местах.

....а теперь насчет видео. я гарантирую, что 99% из вас его не видели, ещё меньше слышали эту песню, ну давайте, слушайте. эта фигня с 95 года smif n wessun’s sound bwoy bureill...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVZxfTp6E8Q

какие откровения  :lol: Надо же... Любит в носике поковырять? :lol:

Чат с Майком  23.08.2006

SarahThomas: Сколько песен нового альбома будут агрессивными и сколько с более мягким звучанием?

mshinoda: я ещё не знаю, мы все ещё в работе. мы сузили круг потенциальных песен до 30-50, некоторые из них тяжёлые, некоторые мягче, некоторые посередине.

ScatteredEchos: У вас, наверно, было немного песен, которые вы могли сыграть на фестивале Summer Sonic. Почему вы выбрали QWERTY?

mshinoda: Песня "QWERTY" - рабочее название, кстати - всё ещё в стадии доработки. Текст к этой песне мы написани в самолёте по пути в Японию! Я не уверен, попадёт ли вообще на альбом этот трэк, но нам в достаточной степени он понравился, чтобы сыграть его для публики. в интернете всплывают гитарные табы и тексты к этой песне - там есть ошибки, но очень близко к оригиналу.

System32: Собираетесь ли вы на следующем альбоме записать с кем-нибудь совместный трэк? с группами типа Korn, Adema или кем-то ещё?

mshinoda: на следующем альбоме? совместная запись с кем-то? мы вообще-то никогда этим не увлекались в рамках студийных альбомов, и я не думаю, что мы сломаем эту традицию в этот раз. у нас нет планов работы с другими артистами.

twix: Интересно, выпустит ли Linkin Park новый сингл и видеоклип к нему до конца 2006? Или это будет иметь место только в начале 2007?

mshinoda: Изначально мы планировали выпустить альбома к концу этого года, но сейчас мы понимаем, что это невозможно. я не знаю, как скоро.... поэтому мы решили сыграть новую песню на концерте в Японии, чтобы у вас было хоть какое-то представление о том, в каком русле идёт работа.

The Riz: Будет ли, наконец, на новом альбоме какая-нибудь мощная баллада?

mshinoda: мне казалось, что "easier to run" претендует на статус мощной баллады. но если ты имеешь ввиду мощную балладу от whitesnake / poison / LA guns / boston, то нет. мы пока не готовы для такого.

VetaLP: Mike, in your recent KROQ interview you've talked about the things you don't know what genre to put in. is it about new musical instruments or something deeper? hugs from LPRussia!

(Майк, в своём недавнем интервью радиостанции KROQ ты говорил сейчас группа записывает музыку, которую ты затрудняешься каким-либо образом охарактеризовать? Ты имел ввиду использование новых инструментов/звуков или что-то другое?)

mshinoda: genre: i just think the styles we're mixing right now are all over the place. we have really been pushing things outside the box. but even like my fort minor album--it's a hip hop album, but a lot of the stuff isn't conventional.  the LP album won't sound like FM.  but it has it's own unique sound that still sounds like LP--justdifferent.

(жанр: я думаю, что стили, которые мы сейчас намешиваем в своей музыке, мы берём отовсюду. мы очень старались выбраться из рамок своего прошлого звучания. очень похоже на мой альбом Fort Minor - это хип-хоп альбом, но многое в его звучании не принадлежит хип-хопу. новый альбом LP не будет звучать, как FM, на новой пластинке будет свой собственный аникальный звук, который будет похож на LP - только абсолютно новый.)

uael0co: вернёшься ли ты когда-нибудь к свому старому "xero"-стилю рэпования? я имею ввиду, что тогда стиль немного отличался, личное мнение.

mshinoda: xero: я рэпую, как получается. всякий раз я стараюсь сказать всё, что у меня в мыслях.

underground260: с момента релиза Meteora прошло уже 3,5 года. ты не боишься потерять фанатов, которые больше не хотят ждать нового альбома?

mshinoda: уже 3,5 года? совсем не ощущается... но песне xero, которую мы играли в Японии, уже почти 10 лет, это что-то вроде напоминания о том, как летит время... мне кажется, что фанаты останутся фанатами, если им нравится музыка, неважно, сколько времени прощло. посмотрите на green day или metallica.

Astat: продолжая тему песни "reading my eyes", как проходил процесс "воскрешения" этой песни и собираетесь ли вы исполнять её на концертах в будущем?

mshinoda: RME: у нас появилась идея сыграть эту песню во время репетиции. когда мы сыграли первые несколько нот, вся песня сама собой вспомнилась. было круто, мы её не трогали около 8 лет. может больше. нам пришлось скачивать песню из интернета, чтобы вспомнить, как она начиналась!

BumbleBee: мне всегда было интересно узнать твоё мнение о генетических модификациях и клонированных животных и о возможных триумфах медицины в свете этих экспериментов.

mshinoda: ха! я не эксперт в клонировании животных. у меня недостаточно знаний, чтобы иметь своё мнение по этому поводу. но думаю, что гибрид коровы с курицей был бы клёвым. может, корова с клювом? курица с выменем, которая говорила бы "муууу"?

BNCMajor: в своей лирике вы описываете свой жизненный опыт или истории, о которых узнали от других людей? или вообще что-то выдуманное? у меня, слушая ваши песни, такое ощущение, что кто-то рассказывает историю о моей жизни.

mshinoda: новый альбом: звучание будет похожим, вы узнаете в нём LP; но я не могу описать его, оно очень отличается. музыка звучит старше, я не имею ввиду винтаж (закос под старину - прим. LPRussia.com). в некотором смысле оно более органичное. вот, например, вчера мы записали песню без электронных сэмплов, только гитары. другие песни кешат сэмплами. много разнообразия, но мы не знаем, какие именно песни попадут в итоге на альбом.

лирика: ничто не является выдумкой. всё из реальной жизни. многое - переплетение историй моих и Честера, мы иногда пишем вместе. часто мы пишем по отдельности об одних и тех же случаях, сливая потом тексты воедино. например, воспоминание о драке у меня и Честера могут отличаться, но ключевые эмоции одинаковы.

darthyak2001: насколько далеко вы продвинулись в работе над новым альбомом, как идёт работа?

mshinoda: новый альбом: это самая клёвая пластинка, которую я когда-либо записывал. всё идёт отлично. Рик Рубин отличный тренер - он указывает нам правильное направление, а мы стараемся настолько сильно, насколько можем. наш музыкальный вкус (LP и Рика) очень эклектичен, здорово работать с ним.

dcn2509: будут ли в новом альбоме музыкальные сюрпризы (то есть новые инструменты, что-то новое на концертах)?

mshinoda: хороший вопрос. я не могу разглашать информацию, это секрет!

Demeteora: можешь сказать, будут ли на новом альбоме более оптимистичные песни (вроде "breaking the habit")?

mshinoda: потерпи и увидишь! наши песни всегда имели более тёмный оттенок, это наше чувство жизни. мы только начинаем писать тексты к песням, так что я не знаю, когда работа будет завершена. я хочу настолько много разнообразия на альбоме, насколько возможно. и мне просто не нравятся глупенькие весёлые песни. ...если я не делаю их шутки ради.

elentaari: где ты любишь расслабляться, писать лирику или читать?

mshinoda: я люблю расслабляться в Лос Анжелесе в большей степени, люблю Гаваи, Японию, Карибские острова. Кабо Сан Лукас тоже ничего. более конкрентно, мне нравится песок и океан. но мне также нравится снег. я не знаю.

elpolloloco: "Remember The Name" обрёл хорошую популярность после того, как звучал в нескольких рекламных роликах на ТВ и радио. Почему ты считаешь, что стоит выпустить эту песню в качестве следующего (и, наверно, последнего) слингла с альбома "The Rising Tied"?

mshinoda: FM: Решение об этом принадлежит лейблу Warner Bros. Эта песня стала почти культовой для спортивного мира (песня была использована в качестве саундтрека к баскетбольному симулятору от EA - прим. LPRussia.com). мы надеемся снять новое видео для этой песни, концепция, как мне кажется, интригующая. думаю, песня выстрелит.

Elishia:  как обстоят дела с графикой для нового альбома?

mshinoda: новая графика: я всё ещё дорабатываю её. извините, я не могу рассказать об этом. но я собираюсь устроить свою первую выставку в художественной галерее (круто!) - она будет в Лос Анжелесе. Я ещё не знаю точной даты, но я хочу показать всё, что я создал для альбома Fort Minor плюс подборку новых работ. все работы выполнены акриловой краской / краской из балончиков / чернилами по холсту, размеры от 24x24 дюйма до 36x48 дюйма. также будут рисунки из частных коллекций (главных образом ребят из LP) и несколько работ, которые никто из вас никогда не видел.

FelipeLP: В чём отличия в работе с Доном Гилмором (продюсером "Hydrid Theory" и "Meteora" - прим. LPRussia.com) и Риком Рубином?

mshinoda: DON vs RICK - с Доном было весело работать над HT и Meteora, в студии он выглядит несмышлёнышем, такой смешной, он делает отличные рок-альбомы, у него свой стиль. Рик - Легенда. он один из самых уважаемых продюсеров всех времён. Мы один раз можем послушать песню, и он сразу же выдаст 5 советов, как сделать песню лучше. он знает многое о любом типе музыки, он даёт хороший импульс вашим идеям.

Hybrid911: Майк, ты чувствуешь себя повзрослевшим? Ты чувствуешь, что ты изменился, стал немного другим Майком за время существования Linkin Park? Как это проявляется в тебе?

mshinoda: как и большинство людей, я становлюсь старше каждый день. для меня важно научиться чему-то новому каждый раз, когда это представляется возможным. кто-то сказал мне, что наша цель - быть счастливыми... единственное, что нам нужно контролировать - это себя, и по мере того, как у нас лучше это получается, мы становимся счастливее. витиевато, но правда. я так думаю.

G00dguy: ты пользуешься биотуалетом в туре?

mshinoda: биотуалет: Д А. или ты заходишь туда и делаешь дело, или сходишь с ума.

JayLucH: Музыка LP классифицируется как "новый рок", согласно истории хэви-метала (как мне кажется), ты согласишься с этим или ты считаешь, что ваша музыка принадлежит к вашему собственному жанру?

mshinoda: НОВЫЙ РОК: я не понимаю, что это значит. мне кажется, что жанры не раскрывают звучание группы, пока жанр не был создан самой группой, чтобы охарактеризовать свой звук. мне не кажется, что мы новый рок. breaking the habit - новый рок? somewhere i belong новый рок? не знаю.

lpman2: тебе нравится твоя гитара Ibanez RG 321 MH? ты на ней случем примочку Di’Marzio D-Sonic не используешь? я хотел купить эту гитару, но она не из дешёвых (320$).

mshinoda: ibanez с dimarzio - это хороший выбор для металла. у меня не было возможности использовать её в последнее время, но она мне нравится, когда мне нужно играть МЕТАЛЛ.

InTheEnd6008: ты можешь сказать, что будет на новом диске фан-клуба LPU 6.0? может, песни с вашего выступления в Японии? Мой друг очень хочет послушать "Pushing Me Away" оттуда - клёво у вас получилось.

mshinoda: LPU 6 CD - ещё не знаю. но мы хотим сделать ПО-НАСТОЯЩЕМУ ХОРОШИЙ диск. будущее покажет, но я надеюсь, что это будет лучший фан-клубовских диск из всех существующих.

KageJisonshin: Майк, используете ли вы песни, которые не вошли в предыдущие альбомы в качестве наработок для нового? или вы создаёте всё с нуля?

mshinoda: обычно мы не пользуемся старым материалом. если песня не попала на альбом, значит не стоит использовать её для следующего. понимаешь?

Linkin Park live Hannover 16.01.08 Mike Solo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u39Ei9RMMR4

The Cure's 'Just Like Heaven' перед Shadow Of The Day.

“Show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream” she said
“The one that makes me laugh” she said
And threw her arms around my neck
“Show me how you do it and I promise you
I promise that I’ll run away with you
I’ll run away with you”

В верхнем левом углу видно Честерсито )))

Mike Shinoda blog

February 4, 2008

i’ve had the flu for the last few days. it’s been nasty. i almost went to the emergency room, but my fever broke and now i feel better.

Последние дни я болею гриппом. это какой-то кошмар. чуть ли скорую не пришлось вызывать, но сейчас температура упала и я чувствую себя лучше.

[взломанный сайт]

http://i013.radikal.ru/0802/40/85b2f8283125.png

Other Shit I'm Into:
Mike Shinoda
written by Bear Frazer
Friday - October 28, 2005

Hip-Hop heads might have first heard of Mike Shinoda when his band, Linkin Park, teamed up with Jay-Z for MTV's Ultimate Mash-up last November. But Shinoda's more than some rock dude who's into hip-hop -- we look at his love for art, The Shining and Halo 2 in this edition of SOHH.com's "Other sh*t I'm Into."

SOHH.com: We know you are a multiplatinum selling artist with Linkin Park, but who do you like to jam to? Who is on your iPod?

Mike Shinoda: Well, let's just see. Let me take a look right now. Well, I've been listening to Cam'ron's Purple Haze, [and] Atmosphere's new record. If you're into rock, I like the new album by Thrice. [It's a] really dope album. They really did it and I'm excited because a lot of bands tried to go that route and they're the first ones who really nailed it. What else do I have? A lot of 60's rock, it's kinda like a weird thing to hear. I know people are like, "What?" Let me check this out real quick. I got Jefferson Airplane, Traffic, The Who. You got to be up on all that stuff. There's a sound people don't really get anymore. Even back then, people were experimenting with all the gear they had. They didn't necessarily have a standard way of doing things. So they were just playing around with gears and being creative. These days everybody has gotten into such a rut in knowing their gears so well and start doing things the same way every time. Even for myself, I try to remember I don't have to use a gear the same way I used it before.

SOHH.com: It's well-known that you're big into arts and graphics. Have you done any album artwork or art shows?

MS: The only records I've really done have been a cover for a Saukrates thing and the Styles of Beyond stuff. Other than that, my art gets passed around and stuff. I'm glad people like to look at it, but I never done a show before or anything like that.

SOHH.com: Why do you enjoy art so much?

MS: I actually have been drawing since I was 3 years old. My parents used to give me a pad and a pen when we went out to dinner because I would finish dinner so fast and I used to be bored. So, I would start making noise and be annoying, so they realized they could give me a pad and a pen and I would shut up. [Laughing] And from there, it's pretty much been art and music. I went to school for illustration at ArtCenter [College of Design] in Pasadena, which is a really great art school. It's one of the best in the world. Actually, I shouldn't just say it's the best of the world. It usually gets ranked in Top 5 or Top 10 art schools in the world. They don't have a major and minor program. Basically, Гость pick a major and that's it. I couldn't minor in design, but if I could have, I would have. Ever since then, I basically oversee the art for Linkin Park. Obviously, the Fort Minor thing was a special opportunity to really dig into it and do something different. If you haven't checked out the Fort Minor artwork, you got to see it. The album is coming out on the 22nd and I did a series of 10 paintings that the whole art was based on.

SOHH.com: Ok, so who are some of your favorite artists?

MS: I'm into a lot of different things, like from graffiti art to guerilla art to just simple everyday entertainment. I like Mark Ryden. I like Delta and Dalek, but I'll get inspiration from whatever. I don't care if it's Cartoon Network or HBO or CNN. If something gives me an idea, I'll put it down.

SOHH.com: Speaking of HBO, what are some of your favorite movies?

MS: I actually have a song on the Fort Minor record called "Right Now" and it's inspired by a movie called Shortcuts. Have you seen that movie?

SOHH.com: Can't say I'm familiar with it.

MS: Shortcuts... The director's name was [Robert] Altman. It was basically a jump back and forth between all these different people's lives. It's a really dope film. That song, "Right Now," is kinda based on that idea. [It's] me and Styles of Beyond and Black Thought. That song went from person to person. We just went through different cross sections of people in the world.

SOHH.com: So are there any other flicks that are must owns?

MS: My favorite movies are like The Shining. That's one of my favorite movies. You got to have the Godfather box set. And on a completely different note, you probably should have like, like a... sh*t, I don't know... Friday? Hahaha... Oh yeah and Spinal Tap too. For me, being real familiar with the rock scene, Spinal Tap is a really funny movie and on the Hip-Hop side Fear of a Black Hat is like the same kind of vibe.

SOHH.com: Are you an animal lover?

MS: Yeah, I mean as far as... I have a dog.

SOHH.com: So, you like dogs?

MS: Yeah, I'm more of a dog person than a cat whatever. But I like fish, I have fish too.

SOHH.com: What kind of dog do you have?

MS: I got a Boxer. And then, I got some coy fish in a smaller fish tank with angelfish and sh*t like that too.

SOHH.com: I remember when you first came out in LinkinPark. I copped your first DVD and saw there were some LinkinPark skate decks [skateboards]. Do you skateboard?

MS: I tried. I used to try a lot for years and it never really came together for me, you know? I figured if you're blessed with certain talents and not blessed with other talents, maybe that decision has been made for you. [Laughing] I was definitely made more proficient behind a piano or with a paintbrush than I was with a skateboard, so I decided to give that up. Obviously, I'm a fan. I actually have a lot of friends who skateboard professionally and I'm a big fan of what they do. Actually dude, did you see, we have a new video that's strictly online. We're not putting it out on networks, it's the first song called "Remember The Name." I had some of my friends there. A couple of the guys from DC Skate [team] came. Rob Dyrdek and Jason Ellis are in the video and the security guard, Big Black. If you know who those guys are, they're pretty funny guys.

SOHH.com: Yeah, I saw that video the other day. That's with Styles of Beyond, right?

MS: Yeah, Styles. Those are my boys.

SOHH.com: Yeah, I like the video. I was getting into it and was like wild 'n' out. So, a lot of artists pass the time playing videos games. What type of videos games do you play?

MS: The only ones I'm really into are like "Halo" and "Halo 2." Halo 2 is my game. I don't play video games much, so when I do, I'm a creature of habit. I like to go with what I'm familiar with and that game, you go on and it's something new every time. I have some friends I will play with and you can throw on the headset and talk to them, and it makes it pretty fun.

SOHH.com: I hear that ... I suck at that game.

MS: [Laughing] I'm in the middle. Like, it goes up to level 50. I'm like around usually between a 17 and a 23ish.

SOHH.com: I hear that. So, do you like sports?

MS: I'm not so familiar with sports. I go to games when I can. If I do, I'll go see the Lakers play.

SOHH.com: Any favorite players?

MS: Like I said, I just go when I go. I could say who I would like to watch play, but I don't follow close enough to do that. Mainly for me, it's like I'm so busy, I don't have time to follow it. But like I said, if I would go out and see a game, the first game I would see would be a Laker game and after that a Dodger game and that's about it.

SOHH.com: Aiight. So do you collect anything in particular?

MS: I collect vinyl. I also collect toys. I'm into that a little bit. Probably bigger on the vinyl than I am on the toys, but you know. I got a few things. On the vinyl end, it's mostly that '60s, '70s stuff I was talking about. I got a lot of old Hip-Hop. The funny thing is there was this guy when I was growing up who owned a record store around the way and he had some DJ show up and [get behind] his turntables. He was done and he just brought three boxes of records in to that particular store and the store owner didn't know what to do with all the stuff. He didn't have room for it and he was just like, "You give me twenty bucks, I'll let you have all of it." I had double of it. I have double Run-DMC singles. Audio Two and MC Lyte... The guy was apparently a big L.A. Dream Team fan. He had every record of theirs and every single, so that kinda jumpstarted my collection. [Laughing]

SOHH.com: Nice. You also said you collected toys. What are we talking about here? Action figures? Ninja Turtles? Star Wars?

MS: Nah, I mean more like along the lines of there's more artist-based toys, like whether it be [a] futura graffiti artist like that who will collaborate with people to put together a little something or stuff that's more exclusive to different regions. Like there's a toy called Gloomy, she's from Japan, which I think is just hilarious. She's a bear that eats naughty children. They just make the funniest, weirdest sh*t. I'm actually hoping to do a project with... There's a toy called Munny and they're doing... I'm actually looking for this email real quick. They're doing what I think is like a charity project. It's from a company called Kid Robot and people like Rev Run... I mean, here's a list. Mark Ecko, Unma Thurman, Metallica, [The Neptunes']Chad Hugo and Pharrell... All these people are basically customizing toys and they are doing an exhibition in like New York, L.A. and San Francisco. So it's like no joke. Although I got old He-Man toys and sh*t like that, it's more on an artistic level.

SOHH.com: True. For the record, He-Man rocked.

MS: There are two old-school toys I had to go on the Internet and find. One was Skeletor [from "Masters of the Universe"] and the other was Grumpy Bear from the "Care Bears." They decided that Grumpy Bear wasn't PC. [Laughing] He was too depressing for "Care Bears," so they don't make it anymore and I thought that was the funniest thing how they had to get all PC with it and eliminate one of the funniest things on the show.

SOHH.com: That's like getting rid of Oscar the Grouch.

MS: Exactly. It's the same thing. They would never do that.

SOHH.com: Some people, man. So, we know you've always been a big Hip-Hop head. What was the first Hip-Hop album you purchased?

MS: [The] first one I ever brought was probably Raisin' Hell, Run-DMC. I don't remember though because at that time, I had Beastie Boys. I got a Beastie Boys record, whatever LL Cool J record was out. I got all of those at the same time.

SOHH.com: So who are some of your biggest Hip-Hop influences?

MS: I would say Boogie Down Productions. I loved By All Means Necessary. That was my sh*t. There was N.W.A.'s Straight Outta Compton. It Takes A Nation of Millions by Public Enemy, Recently, I've been listening to the D.O.C.'s No One Can Do It Better and Wu-Tang's first album [Enter the 36 Chambers]. There's a feel in certain albums when they come out. They got a unique identity. It's consistent and you know the artist is really true to who they are and where they come from. When I was doing my Fort Minor record, I definitely wanted to make that same kind of statement, make it unique and it helps me listening to other albums where the artists are in that type of mind frame.

SOHH.com: Speaking of influences, what was it like working with Jay-Z?

MS: Jay's dope, I mean we got together on that Mash-Up project for MTV. They called him and asked him who he wanted to work with to mash-up the music and he said Linkin Park. So they called us and that started everything. When I make music, I'm pretty diverse as to what I come up with and like I said, I wanted to make this album consistent. In order to do that, I wanted to have a fresh pair of ears listening to it and giving me advice and that was Jay. He is the [album's] executive producer. People are asking me, "Did he actually write anything on the record?" The answer to that is no. That's more in the role of the producer and artist, which would be me. He oversaw the record and the songs and told me if it was one of three things: if it was a keeper, to mix and master it; if it was something to work on; or something to throw out. And I starred with probably 50 ideas and we narrowed it down to 25 songs and ended up with 14 on the record, plus three we are putting on a special edition.

SOHH.com: So is that special edition gonna be available the same day the regular edition is?

MS: Yea man. It's really dope too. The three extra tracks on the special edition are really worth it. I've got one song with Holly Brook on it, one song with Kenna and one with Lupe Fiasco. Oh, and a song with Sixx John too, if you know who he is. Six is really dope. And there is also a DVD in there. It's like the making of the album and it goes through everything from sitting in the studio, working on stuff with the other artists to the videos to a whole segment on me and Jay and Brad Delson, our guitar player from LinkinPark. We sat down and went over all the songs and we have a portion of that meeting on there as well. It's a pretty dope special edition. It's definitely worth it.

SOHH.com: And you also got a mixtape, We Minor, We Major, dropping too, right?

MS: Yes, sir. The mixtape is the shit, man. I can't even tell you. The only thing better than the mixtape is the real album. This thing is a monster. Green Lantern and I did it. There is so much exclusive shit on there, I kinda felt bad. I almost felt like I shouldn't even put it out. But I'm excited about it and we were already committed to doing this 100% or don't do it at all. We got Ghostface on there. Fiasco, Apathy, Self-Titled, S.O.B., Sixx John... Juelz Santana is on that shit, so you gotta pick it up. And the thing is this is gonna be out this week, so you gotta go out and find it. You can find it on the Internet. Go find it at the record store. It's for promotional use only, so it will be all over the place.

By Bear Frazer, SOHH.com - October 26, 2005.
Original article can be viewed here.

SOHH.com: Мы знаем, что альбомы твоей группы Linkin Park продаются миллионами, но под какую музыку ты сам проводишь время? Что на твоём iPod’е (mp3 плеер)?

MS: Таак, давайте посмотрим. Дайте посмотрю. Так, я слушал «Purple Haze» — Cam’ron и новый альбом Atmosphere. Если вас интересует что-то из рока, мне нравится новый альбом Thrice, офигительный альбом. У них отлично получилось, я был обрадован, т.к. многие группы пытались работать в этом же направлении, но у них первых получилась хорошая пластинка. Что ещё у меня есть? Много рока 60-х, это необычная музыка; люди обычно реагируют удивлённо, типа «Что-то?». Так, дайте ещё по-быстрому гляну. У меня есть Jefferson Airplane, Traffic, The Who. Всё-таки нужно знать историю. Раньше было звучание, к которому в наше время редко обращаются. Даже в те дни музыканты экспериментировали со звучанием всего оборудования, которое у них было. Сегодняшние музыканты так хорошо знают технические характеристики своего оборудования, они делают похожую музыку, звучиние раз от раза. Я стараюсь избегать использования тех же настроек своего музыкального оборудования, когда пишу новую музыку.

SOHH.com: Известно, что ты знаешь своё дело в графике. Ты создавал какие-нибудь обложки альбомо или устраивал ли выставку своих работ?

MS: Единственными, для кого я делал обложку были Saukrates и кое-что для Styles Of Beyond. Помимо этого мои рисунки крутятся на глазах и всё такое. Я рад, что людям нравится смотреть на них, а выставок я никогда ещё не делал.

SOHH.com: Почему тебе так нравится рисовать?

MS: Я просто рисую с трёх лет. Мои родители всучали мне блокнот и ручку, когда мы садились ужинать. Я съедал раньше всех, и мне становилось скучно. Я начинал шуметь, надоедать всем; они поняли, что если дать мне блокнот и ручку, я заткнусь на какое-то время (смеётся). Начиная с того времени было много рисунков и музыки. Я пошёл в школу искусств в Пасадене, это классная школа, одна из лучших в мире. Ну, мне не стоит говорить, что она лучшая в мире. Обычно её ставят в пятёрку или в десятку лучших в мире. У них нет профилирующих или непрофилирующих специальностей. Вас обучают по широкой специальности. Так что я не мог выбрать узкую специальность в дизайне. Если бы мог — выбрал бы. С тех пор я сам занимаюсь графикой Linkin Park. Fort Minor был особенной возможностью сделать что-то другое, непохожее. Если вы ещё не видели графику Fort Minor, то это повод посмотреть. Альбом выйдет 22-го ноября, и я сделал 10 рисунков, на которых базируется вся графика FM.

SOHH.com: Хорошо, кто из художников тебе нравится?

MS: Мне нравятся разные вещи, от граффити до каждодневных рисунков. Мне нравятся работы Марка Райдена, мне нравится Delta and Dalek, но вдохновение я черпаю отовсюду. Мне неважно, или это канал мультфильмов, или HBO, или CNN. Если что-то зажигает идею в моей голове, я делаю зарисовку.

SOHH.com: К слову об HBO, какой твой самый любимый фильм?

MS: У меня на альбоме есть песня «Right Now», она навеяна фильмом «Shortcuts».

SOHH.com: Есть ли ещё какие-нибудь фильмы?

MS: Один из моих любимых фильмов — «The Shining». Вам нужно посмотреть «Крёстного отца», если не смотрели. Что касается другого жанра, то вам стоит посмотреть.. э-э-э… Дерьмо, я не знаю… «Пятницу?» (смеётся) А, да, и «Spinal Tap». Для меня, как для человека, играющего рок, «Spinal Tap» — смешная киношка, а как для человека, играющего одновременно и хип-хоп — «Fear of a Black Hat» примерно на той же волне, что и «Spinal Tap».

SOHH.com: Тебе нравятся животные?

MS: Да, я имею ввиду пока нравятся… У меня есть собака.

SOHH.com: Получается, тебе нравятся собаки?

MS: Ага, мне собачки нравятся больше, чем кошки. Но и рыбки мне нравятся, у меня рыбка есть.

SOHH.com: А что за порода собаки?

MS: Боксёр. А ещё у меня есть несколько рыбок (в оригинале coy fish. извините, я не разбираюсь в этих разновидностях рыбок :) — прим.переводившего) и рыба-ангел в меньшем аквариуме. Ну и ещё там кое-какое дерьмо плавает.

SOHH.com: Помню ваш дебют Linkin Park. Я надыбал ваш первый DVD (Frat Party) и увидел, что там был скейтборд, расписанный в стиле LP. Ты катаешься на скейте?

MS: Я пробовал. Я пробовал на протяжении многих лет, и у меня никогда не получалось, знаете ли. Я понял, что ты наделён каким-то определённым талантом и не наделён каким-то другим, может, это решение уже было кем-то сделано за тебя. (смеётся) Я определённо добился большего в игре на пианино или в графике, чем во владении скейтом, я решил забить на это дело. Но я фанат скейта. У меня есть много друзей, которые профессионально катаются, мне нравится то, что они делают. Чувак, ты видел наше видео в сети? Мы его не будем отдавать на ТВ, это первая песня, называется «Remember The Name». Там снялись несколько моих друзей-скейтеров из команды DC Skate. Рою Дирдек и Джейсон Эллис. Если вы знаете, кто они, они весёлые ребята.

SOHH.com: Да, я недавно видел его. Это со Styles of Beyond, так?

MS: Да, Styles. Это мои ребята.

SOHH.com: Да, мне нравится видео. Кстати, много музыкантов прожигают своё время, рубаясь в видео игры. В какие играешь ты?

MS: Единственные, в которые я играю — «Halo» и «Halo 2». Halo 2 — моя любимая. Я не играю много, но если такое случается, я чту традицию. Я играю в то, с чем я уже знаком, и эта игра, каждый раз когда садишься в неё поиграть, она каждый раз видится по-новому. Я играю с некоторыми из своих друзей, весело получается.

SOHH.com: Слышал о такой … Я фигово играю.

MS: (смеётся) А я средне.

SOHH.com: Каким-нибудь видом спорта увлекаешься? Смотришь что-то по ТВ?

MS: Я не особенно увлекаюсь спортом. Я хожу на игры, когда могу. Если иду, то иду посмотреть на игру Laker.

SOHH.com: Любимые игроки есть?

MS: Как я уже сказал, я хожу как получится. Я сказал, игру какой команды я бы хотел посмотреть, но я не вдаюсь в детали, в имена. Я слишком занят. Но, как я уже сказал, если бы я пошёл посмотреть игру, я бы пошёл на Laker, потом на Dodger.

SOHH.com: Ладно. Ты что-нибудь собираешь? Какие-нибудь колеекции?

MS: Я собираю виниловые пластинки. Также собираю игрушки. Наверно, винила больше, чем игрушек. У меня много старого хип-хопа. Коллекция началась с такой истории: когда я рос, в нашем районе был музыкальный магазин. У владельца магазина один парень устраивал DJ-шоу, играл на вертушках. В один прекрасный день тому DJ-ю это надоело, и он припёр в магазин три коробки своих записей и ещё что-то. Владелец явно не был готов принять всё это счастье, у него не было свободного места. Он мне и говорит: «Ты даёшь мне двадцатку и всё это добро — твоё». Так у меня появился сингл Run-DMC, записи Two и MC Lyte… Тот паренёк был отчаянным фаном L. A. Dream Team. У него были все их альбомы и все синглы. Так что с того момента моя коллекция и зародилась (смеётся).

SOHH.com: Мило. Ты сказал, что также коллекционируешь игрушки. Что ты под этим имеешь ввиду? Черепашки нинзя? Звёздные войны?

MS: Нееа. Я подразумеваю фигурки, сделанные художниками, мастерами. Из разряда, когда граффитчик, который объединится с кем-нибудь, чтобы сделать какую-нибудь эксклюзивную фигнюшку. Есть игрушка под названием Gloomy, из Японии, что само по себе весело. Это медведь, поедающий непослушных детей. Они вообще делают самое безбашенное дерьмо. Я надеюсь поучаствовать в проекте с… Есть игрушка, называется Munny, и они собираются… Я жду от e-mail. Они организовывают что-то вроде благотворительного проекта. Это под эгидой компании Kid Robot и люди вроде Rev Run… Я имею ввиду, вот список. Марк Эко, Ума Турман, Металлика, Чат Хуго и Фаррелл… Все эти люди создают игрушки и проводят выставки в Нью Йорке, Лос Анжелесе и Сан Франциско. Так что это не шутка. У меня есть старые игрушки He-Man и дерьмо вроде этого, то, что больше на художественном уровне.

SOHH.com: Ладно, все мы знаем, что ты отвязный хип-хоппер по натуре. Как назывался первый купленный тобой хип-хоп альбом?

MS: Первым, наверно, был «Raisin’ Hell», Run-DMC. Я не помню точно потому, что в то время у меня, вроде, был альбом Beastie Boys. Я купил альбом Beastied Boys, когда вышел альбом LL Cool J. У меня всё это появилось примерно в одно время.

SOHH.com: Кто из хип-хопперов повлиял на тебя больше всего?

MS: Я бы сказал, что Boogie Down Productions. Мне очень понравился «By All Means Necessary». Это было моё дерьмо. Был альбом N.W.A. «Straight Outta Compton». «It Takes A Nation of Millions» Public Enemy, недавно слушал D.O.C. «No One Can Do It Better» и первый альбом Wu-Tang «Enter the 36 Chambers». Что-то особенное есть в этих альбомах, уникальная атмосфера. Альбом согласованный, твёрдый, ты знаешь, что музыкант искренен и знает, о чём ведает. Когда я записывал свой альбом Fort Minor, я следовал этому правилу, хотел, чтобы альбом был согласованным, хотел сделать его уникальным.

SOHH.com: Говоря о влиянии, как это было, работать с Jay-Z?

MS: Jay офигительный. Я имею ввиду тот mash-up проект MTV. Они ему позвонили и спросили, с кем бы он хотел поработать над mash-проектом, и он назвал Linkin Park. Они нам позвонили, с этого всё и завертелось. Когда я пишу музыку, я стараюсь делать её разнообразной, я сказал, что хочу сделать этот альбом целостным. Чтобы это осуществить, мне была нужна пара свежих слушающих ушей, человек, дающий мне советы, и это был Jay. Он исполительный продюсер моего альбома. Меня спрашивают: «А он что-нибудь написал для альбома?» Ответ — нет. Это больше лежит на плечах продюсера и музыканта, а это я. Он оценил весь альбом и все песни, дал один из трёх комментариев для каждой песни: или оставить, или доработать, или вообще убрать. Начал я, наверно, с 50 идей, потом мы отсеяли 25 из них и закончили уже на 14-ти плюс 3 бонус трэка на специальном издании альбома.

SOHH.com: Будет ли доступна в продаже расширенная версия альбома наряду с обыкновенной?

MS: Да, чувак. Это так же офигительно. Три дополнительных трэка на специальном издании стоят того. Там одна песня с Холли Брук, одна с Kenna и одна с Lupe Fiasco. О, и ещё одна с Sixx John, если вы знаете, кто он. Six офигительный. В комплекте также DVD. Там видео о создании альбома, о том, как я с другими музыкантами карпел в студии, видео со мной, Jay-Z и Брэдом Дэлсоном, нашим гитаристом из Linkin Park. Мы пробежались по всем песням, там есть видео этого процесса. Довольно офигительный диск. Стоит того.

SOHH.com: У тебя также выходит mixtape «We Minor, We Major», так?

MS: Да, сэр. Mixtape — отличнейшее дерьмо, чувак. Даже не могу передать. Единственная вещь, которая лучше mixtape — это альбом «The Rising Tied». Это бомба. Green Lantern и я сделали это. Там столько эксклюзивного дерьма, мне аж плохо стало. Сначала я подумывал, что мне не стоит выпускать mixtape. Но результат мне очень понравился, да и у нас была договорённость либо доделать mixtape до конца, либо вообще не прикасаться. Записывались Ghostface, Fiasco, Apathy, Self-Titled, S.O.B., Sixx John… Juelz Santana. Выходит на этой неделе, так что ищите. Найдёте в интернете. Зайдите в музыкальный магазин. Mixtape только для промо-целей, так что будет везде и бесплатно.

перевод интервью - VetaLP http://www.lprussia.com/

http://www.mikeshinoda.com/

March 5, 2008

many things to mention…

firstly, chester (and i, although less than him) got sick and we had to cancel two shows. it was a a real bummer for us, we hate to have that happen. thanks for your “get well” wishes, we’re feeling better now. still a little scratchy on the voice, and coughing a ton, but we can play shows.

next, the iTunes SoHo performance. in case you haven’t heard, we played a secret show at the SoHo apple store in NY. it was awesome…the tracks are now available for purchase on iTunes. go check them out!

...and lastly, we played staples center here in LA tonight. we hadn’t played here before, but it was dope. i’m not a huge sports fan by any means, but if there’s one sport i would put above all others, it’s basketball; and if there’s one team i would put up top, it’s the lakers. check out what the staples center peeps gave us as a “thank you” for playing tonight. to quote my man bobby d…”so official.”

lastly, and not least…check out the widget at the bottom of this page. if you want one on your page, go to linkinpark.com and get one. on the widget, we’re premiering the BRAND NEW VIDEO for our latest single from “minutes to midnight”...GIVEN UP. the story behind it was that we had gotten all these video treatments by well-known, expensive directors, and they all felt a little off-the-mark. the song feels real punk rock to us, so we decided to go with a more do-it-yourself kind of approach. this was put together by our friend mark fiore, who has basically never directed a video before. we gave a him a few ideas about how we thought it should look, and he took those and ran with them…and did an incredible job. enjoy!

http://media.sparkart.net/mikeshinoda/content/photos/82224.jpg

http://media.sparkart.net/mikeshinoda/content/photos/39780.jpg

March 5, 2008

много что надо сказать.....

во-первых, честер (и я, хотя не так сильно как он) заболели и нам пришлось отменить два концерта.это был настоящий облом, мы ненавидим, когда такое случается. спасибо за ваши пожелания *скорейшего выздоровления*,сейчас нам уже гораздо лучше. всё ещё хрипим, много кашляем, но мы можем выступать на шоу.

далее, концерт в SoHo на iTunes. если вы не слышали, мы выступали на  секретном шоу в SoHo apple store в Нью-Йорке. это было потрясно... трэки теперь доступны на айтьюнс. посмотрите там!

...и последнее, мы выступали в staples center в Лос Анжелесе сегодня.мы там никогда раньше не играли, но это было в кайф. я ни в каком смысле не считаю себя спортивным фанатом, но если б мне пришлось отдать предпочтение какому-либо одному виду спорта, это был бы баскетбол;и если б мне пришлось отдать предпочтение какой-либо одной команде, это были бы лейкерс. посмотрите, что нам подарили в знак благодарности за шоу в staples center.цитируя моего приятеля бобби мля..."так официально"

последнее, но не по значению... посмотрите виджет внизу этой страницы. если вы хотите такой на своей странице, зайдите на linkinpark.com и скопируйте.на виджете у нас премьера НОВОГО ВИДЕО на наш самый последний сингл с “minutes to midnight”...GIVEN UP.история клипа такова, что мы получили все эти предварительные версии киносценариев от известных дорогих режиссеров, и все они были немного мимо кассы. эта песня для нас - настоящий панк-рок, так что мы решили использовать так сказать самопальный подход. это было сведено нашим другом марком фиором (mark fiore), который вообще-то никогда раньше не занимался режиссурой. мы поделились с ним идеями о том, как это должно выглядеть, он всё понял и воплотил их.... и получилась невероятная работа. наслаждайтесь!

хаха , за третью отдельное спасибо:crazy:

nastyLP написал(а):

хаха , за третью отдельное спасибо:crazy:

Да уж, так просится, чтоб его отымели в рот  :P

http://joehahn.org/gallery/data/media/224/www.joehahn.org6464j.jpg

Linkin Park memorabillia dedication at the Joint
March 6, 2008 - Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas, NV

Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda on New Tour, Old Equipment

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2008/03/13/linkin-parks-mike-shinoda-on-new-tour-old-equipment/

They’re going to dedicate a case to us in their own little rock museum here at the hotel.I donated something that’s actually really special to me. It’s a keyboard controller. I bought it probably at the end of high school, and used it on everything we’ve done up until Minutes to Midnight. I remember writing “In the End” on it, as well as “Breaking the Habit.” It’s been sitting in my closet and I was like ‘You know, people would enjoy seeing this thing. It should go somewhere.” And just coincidentally, the Hard Rock called a week later

В отеле Hard Rock В Лас Вегасе собираются устроить маленький рок-музей. Майк подарил им свой старый синтезатор. Он говорит, что купил его, когда заканчивал школу и пользовался им вплоть до М2М. Он сочинял на нём “In the End” и “Breaking the Habit.”  Глядя на то как этот синтезатор пылится в шкафу, Майк думал, что надо его куда-нибудь пристроить, чтоб народ мог на него любоваться ))) И чисто случайно неделю спустя ему позвонили из Hard Rock http://209.85.62.26/12557/57/emo/girly6.gif

Честер значицца тапки свои отдал (на другой фотке ещё шмотка Ve'Cel была)

LPU Chat with Mike

March 10, 2008
LPUnderground.com

*** (18:38):Welcome to Linkin Park Underground , mshinoda !

mshinoda says to (18:38): hey. can i go yellow?

mshinoda says to (18:40): ready to get started?

mshinoda says to (18:42): ok, i was just checking to make sure everything works. see you later.

mshinoda says to (18:43): i may be a little late since we have to go to the sacramento LPU meet and greet right now

mshinoda says to (19:19): ready

Hahninator says to (19:19): Mike, for the Japan 06 shows, the band created QWERTY (a success with fans) in a matter of days. Since you guys have a 3 month break, do you think you guys could make another NEW song to play in Europe and on P:R? Thanks! wwwlplive.net (LP Live Guide). Mike, as an aspiring musician, I?ve come across a challenge that LP has so flawlessly triumphed over. How in the world do you and LP blend rock and metal with rap and techno? Does it come easilly to you?
mshinoda says to (19:21): we didn't write tQWERTY "for" japan...we wer ewriting it for the album. i don't know if we'll ever debut another song live...maybe!. as for blending musical styles...we just write and blend the types of music that we like, no matter the genre.

mshinoda says to (19:20): just finished the LPU meet and greet, and the MFR contest winner M&G...all good!

Havoc says to (19:20): other than linkin park, *you guys rocked so cal last summer*, who do you think puts on the best live show?

IlikeAppleJuice says to (19:22): First thing- your song Kenji was one of the most amazing songs I have ever heard...Where do you get all of your videos for your site from?(Tp)
mshinoda says to (19:23): videos for my site? you mean my blog? i just find stuff online to put on my blog...and put up funny stuff my friends send me. like what i put up today, about the plants.

IanVanCheese says to (19:22): i've heard that you are planning on a new album, possibly winter 09. will it be more like minutes to midnight or your older work, or possibly a blend of the two?
mshinoda says to (19:24): new album: don't know what it will sound like, but we hope to always push the envelope in the types of songs we make and the way we put them out. we'll see what happens.

infantry_boi_ic says to (19:23): Due to Chester struggling with Tracheobronchitis will this affect any plans stored for the future??
mshinoda says to (19:25): chester is still recovering from his bout with tracheobronchitis, but he'll hopefully be well in the next couple weeks.

ipek says to (19:23): mike will u cut your beard moustache ? lol

jajabinks92 says to (19:26): HEY MIKE, MY MAN! Hope everything is going well for you anyways,when writing your music, do you strive for a certain theme for a song, like "oh i wanna write about a broken family", or do you just write about anything that comes to mind? & why? thanx (})
mshinoda says to (19:27): i write about anything thatcomes to mind. usually the music comes first, or the music and vocals come at the same time...i've never really been inspired to do a song from lyrics first (like poetry or something). not up until now, at least.

Jay_Sensei says to (19:26): hey mike, i loved the Rising Tied record that you did for fort minor and the Fort Minor mixtape, so i was wondering if you are going to make another album for fort minor?
mshinoda says to (19:27): as for fort minor, i don't have any plans to do new FM music right now...but the styles of beyond album is FINALLY almost done, which i helped out on. it's being mastered right now, and we hope to have it out this year!!!! it's called RESEDA BEACH...which is kinda tongue-in-cheek title...or ironic...or something.

Joshua03 says to (19:27): mike just wanted to say you are the man....and i was wondering if the band has ever thought about a completely instrumental album only?
mshinoda says to (19:29): instrumental album: there may be instrumental tracks on the new record...don't know. we'll have to wait and see. i like doing those sometimes (cure for the itch, session...)

Kenny_viper2 says to (19:29): Mike, Detroit in Feb was intense! 6 hours in winter was worth the wait! Are there cities/venues that are special for you because of crowds/nostalgia for the band/or whatever reason?
mshinoda says to (19:30): we have a lot of favorite places to play; generally any place that has a lot of good energy.

Kruppa9 says to JonandBT (19:29): Each time I see LP perform, I imagine how amazing it must be to look out on thousands of fans screaming the words to the songs you wrote. Have you gotten used to that feeling, and if not, do you think you ever will?

Kevv says to (19:30): HEYY MIKE!!!!!! for the next album , how do u think u guys r gonna stop new songs from leaking on the internet like it did before on MTM? THANKS FOR COMING TO TALK TO US AND U GUYS BUILDING HOMES IN NEW ORLEANS IS SUPERFREAKIN KOOL!!!!!!
mshinoda says to (19:31): we try to keep the songs on lock down until we're ready for people to hear them. best thing to do is not give them out to anyone until they're done... but you can never tell, with the internet these days. we've been lucky up until now. and on the other hand, we've worked very hard to keep songs from leaking

Kato says to (19:30): First of all, thanks Mike for taking the time to chat with us and what not. Honestly, I really cannot think of any questions because I do not want to be redundant, but thanks (including the band and everyone that makes it happen) for making my first PR one

killercarrot says to (19:31): Hey Mike ! I'm a HUGE fan of your art, and I was just wondering, will have another art show anytime soon ? And if so, do you know when + where ?
mshinoda says to (19:32): ART SHOW: GOOD QUESTION!. i am putting together an art show in LA in july, i think it's not 100% confirmed, but i will be debuting a brand new series of work at that time. it's roughly based on the concept of "vanitas" (look it up on wikipedia)...and pop culture, japanese imagery, street culture...many things.

kidqwik says to (19:32): Mike, do u know if there will be any LP songs released for Rockabnd anytime soon?

LP_Fan101 says to (19:35): Heya Mike! My name is Jade. I was an MFR volunteer for your Lexington show. I?m very passionate about MFR. I do a lot of MFR stuff around my university. What?s your favorite thing about MFR and are there going to be volunteers at Projekt Rev this summer?
mshinoda says to (19:36): MFR has been and continues to be a focus of our attention...we hope to continue to build it and help many people! the homes we started in new orleans with habitat for humanity were incredible...check online for more info

lilIverson09 says to Hahninator (19:35): First of all Mike you are seriously my idol your work has inspired me a lot , if you could tour with any hip hop/rap artist for PR 08 (if there is gonna be one) who would you chose?

lp_fm_fan says (19:35): Hey Mike! My question:Years earlier one of the LP band members said that there was no need for the albums to have cuss words, why did this change for MTM? How did y'all think that it would affect your music, was it suppose to enhance the songs?TX loves LP!

Laurenzstar says to (19:35): I was wondering if you ever answer fan mail or letters you get at shows? I gave you the letters in Nashville when you passed in the aisle.
mshinoda says to (19:37): fan mail: unfortunately, it would be very hard to answer all the fan mail we get...but thank you very much for caring enough to write something, that goes out to everyone who writes to the band--we get a lot of letters at M&G's

LPFanAmandaM says to (19:35): Thanks for coming by Mike! I got the great privilege of working the Music for Relief booth at the Nashville concert and I want to know if you guys are planning to give more opportunities to work with MFR at shows and other events, perhaps not just concerts

Lilica says to (19:36): Hello Mike, my name's Dani and Im from Brazil. what do u think about play old songs like "Carousel" and "And One"? And what about "No Roads Left" live, we'll can see these songs live at the next shows? Love u!
mshinoda says to (19:38): songs in set: we'll continue to try and mix up the set as we go, i hope we can play some of your favorites

LPHybrid says to (19:36): MFR is so fun to help with! I did it twice last week! :D

LPsReanimation15 says to (19:37): hi mike! what do you think of people with lp tattoos? (thanks for being so sweet to me when I met you in August in Boston......i was the one in a really bad car accident, with the wrapped up arm and bruised spine) ~Jessey
mshinoda says to (19:38): LP tattoos: tattoos are special to the person. they should always be about you, not about what other people think. so who cares what i think! hahaha

Ms_Jessica says to mYdecembr (19:38): what do you think of the dedication of all the people who help, contribute and run the fansites? -jes from LPProjekt.com
mshinoda says to (19:39): we all love and respect the fan sites. it takes a lot of work to keep a fan site up and running. i've got to shout out the sites who wrote about "plaster" by the way. that was cool...

Matt1147 says to (19:38): Having the chance to see "Nu-Metal" change over the years, and having an ever changing style. Do you think Linkin Park has influenced people the same way from when you guys first started till now?

meteorarocker411 says to (19:38): With Music For Relief's partnership with American Forests and the band's attempts to minimize their carbon footprint during tours, what are some of the steps that you have personally taken to 'go green'?

masimoes says to (19:39): Hey Mike! How did you feel performing with Jay Z again? and why did you decide to team up with him for a special show at Projekt Revolution 08? love from Brazil. - olivia
mshinoda says to (19:40): we're doing the UK with jay, because it felt like a good fit for PR in the UK (the first time we're bringing it there). he won't be on the german shows

MajiksMonster says to (19:39): Honestly, I don't have a question. I just wanted to compliment all of LP in their brilliance and inginuity and also thank you for bringing us years of wonderful music that have helped or inspired all of us in one way or another.

meteorarocker411 says to (19:40): With Music For Relief's partnership with American Forests and the band's attempts to minimize their carbon footprint during tours, what are some of the steps that you have personally taken to 'go green'?
mshinoda says to (19:41): carbon footprint: we put as many busses as possible on biodiesel, we send leftover food to homeless shelters, try to get all venues to recycle and provide special parking for electric and hybrid vehicles, we plant a tree for every ticket sold, and try to donate money to offset out carbon emissions.

MajicPen says to Luxurious_Slave (19:40): hey mike, my name is mitch, i was wondering if you were going to make a an other reanimation cd for METEORA

Mikeswife15 says to (19:41): Hey Mike..so you are amazing !!! and I just saw the first show in vegas sick! I bought the concert poster is that your artwork?

Michy04 says to (19:41): Hey what's up Mike? I enjoyed your "Given Up" music vid but what was the motivation/reason that made you guys want to use live footage for it? Btw.. thx for comin' to MSG this past February.. it was an awesome show (as usual).. :D

Nite_Flite_Imagery says to (19:41): Sincere KUDOS to u the band as well as Coheed & Cambria all for the example set with the recent MFR house build! I'm another MFR promoter/volunteer , Since inception in 05 which of the Music For Relief initiatives, which was most important to you, and why?
mshinoda says to (19:43): MFR: the post-tsunami efforts in asia were special, because that was our first effort. i also really felt that the habitat for humanity and american forests ventures have been extraordinary

nighthauke says to (19:42): Your music energizes me!! When will you be touring in Mexico and will you have a another live DVD out soon?

nkramar says to (19:42): Mike - What are your thoughts on those fans who continue to tape & archive audience recordings even after the announcement of the sales of the official concert recordings? Thanks for the mention of the Plaster fansites - means a lot to all of us involved.
mshinoda says to (19:44): the recordings of the shows can't be stopped, we just want to provide the best quality show version to those who want something that actually sounds good in their car or on their iPod, which i feel we have succeeded at

nanda_lp says to (19:42): Hie Mike,you launch a new DVD like Frat Party? Thanks,Love LP.Brazil.
mshinoda says to (19:44): a live DVD...don't have plans at this point

LPHybrid says to (19:45): if you want a live dvd get Live in Texas :D

mshinoda says to (19:45): i need to leave to go play this show in a bit...if there are any more ?s, ask now

xBrazilianChickx says to (19:45): Mike,did u ever think of running for president? love from puerto rico! <3 woot
mshinoda says to (19:46): i would make an awesome president because i wouldn't always show up wearing the same thing...can't do a suit and tie every day, hahaha

MajiksMonster says to mshinoda (19:46): Honestly, I don't have a question. I just wanted to compliment all of LP in their brilliance and inginuity and also thank you for bringing us years of wonderful music that have helped or inspired all of us in one way or another.

Caffiend247 says to (19:46): I saw you guys at Staples Center in LA and at The Joint in Las Vegas. Both were awesome shows! But, the Vegas show seemed to have a lot more energy, like a party atomsphere. Do you guys have more fun playing at smaller venues?

mshinoda says to (19:46): thanks for all the comments that just say "thanks, by the way.

dereklp says to LPHybrid (19:47): Yo Mike, one of your dedicated Forum Mods here, just want to know if you guys plan to be a little more active on the forums as the kids really miss you guys?

LPHybrid says to (19:47): Noe_Kenji says to LPHybrid (private): a pleasure u 2 be here! If u only could listen 1 song in yr life till the end of yr life wht song it'd be? The day I met u & u smiled me rest th best day of my life,thnxx! Mch Love & Rsp ct, No?mi
mshinoda says to (19:47): i could never listen to one song every day. no way!

PsykedOut says to (19:48): Hey Mike! Who are your favorite MC's? Have you heard Immortal Teqniques songs what do u think about them?
mshinoda says to (19:50): favorite MCs: rakim, eminem, KRS, jay, (old) ice cube, weezy, lupe, black thought, ryu, tak, apathy, celph...many others...

Phoenix314 says to (19:48): Hi Mike! My question is: did you ever though about making your artworks about a critical theme? like global warming?

PunkInDisguise says to (19:48): mike i just want to say thanks for being here. i dont have a question but i bet you would make an awesome president (F)

ChazSpaz says to (19:49): mike do you like tacos?

LPHybrid says to (19:50): Ambria87 says to LPHybrid (private): Hey Mike! I hope you and the guys are doing well. I was wanting to know, if in the future, will you eventually offer video downloads of the concerts (like the live audio)? Btw, West V irginia loves you! *hint* =P

mshinoda says to (19:50): gotta go, guys

LPK_Fantom says to (19:50): Linkin Park's music helped me through A LOT. thx man

QContinuum says to (19:51): Are there any plans to alter any of your current songs, adding new verses or extending therit length by adding additional music between the chorus, similar to the extended version (drumming sequence) of Bleed it Out.
mshinoda says to (19:51): we hope to keep making the live show different all the time and hopefully keeping it as exciting as possible

mshinoda says to (19:51): thanks again for all the great questions...again, i'll give more info on that art show and any other art-related stuff that comes up for me on mikeshinoda.com

mshinoda says to (19:52): bye!

SnaIke'r[LP FAN];444922 написал(а):

странно про Клип даже не спросил никто!

:D Кстати да! А я надеялась! Впрочем был вопрос, но глупее не придумаешь - Michy04 says to (19:41): Hey what's up Mike? I enjoyed your "Given Up" music vid but what was the motivation/reason that made you guys want to use live footage for it? - Что заставило вас использовать в клипе живое выступление?
Но как ответ тем, кто думает, что линки не слишком заумные, Майк за последний день два раза отсылает всех в википедию за словами vanitas и chutzpah =)))
Он так обрадовался, когда его про художества спросили ;D хехе
И у него нет в планах очередного альбома Fort Minor, но скоро выходит альбом SOB "RESEDA BEACH", где он принимал участие;
Джей Зи будет с ними в Британии, но не в Германии.
Один чел намекнул, что ходят слухи о  выходе альбома ЛП зимой 2009. Единственное, что Майк сказал вразумительного, это что возможно будут инструментальные трэки. И ещё интересно, что он сначала сочиняет музыку или музыку плюс вокал, но никогда к нему не приходит вдохновение писать музыку на стихи " по крайней мере до сего момента"
На вопрос, не нарушит ли их творческие планы болезнь Честера, Майк ответил, что они надеются, Честер поправится через пару недель.
Меня порадовало упоминание Эминема в списке любимых рэпперов  :shine:
уряя!

Да ещё прикольный вопрос - "Где ты находишь видео для своего сайта?"В интернете, боже мой :D

Уф, надеюсь, скоро этот чат переведут на русиш........

видео с шанхайского мит'н'грита.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOBGBsDGrf8

Silvana из Индонезии или  "sLv" (с LPU) была на  Linkin Park M&G iв Шанхае. Она взяла с собой номер  Rolling Stones с Майком на обложке для автографов ЛП, и когда очередь дошла до Майка, он попросил у ней разрешения сделать снимок, потому что у него такого журнала не было. А потом Майк запостил эту фотку в своём блоге на майспейс.
http://i035.radikal.ru/0803/3a/aee9ba41c7bd.jpg

Вы здесь » Morning After Linkin Park » Mike Shinoda » Истоки шинодофрении Mike info